Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some help  (Read 492 times)
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

Maybe you are new in the cryptocurrency, so I would like to suggest you "Think bigger with cryptocurrency"
You were confused to sell when bitcoin price was 6700 USD With 500 USD Profit from your investment. I don't know you sold or not if you haven't sold then try to take a lesson from it that bitcoin price hit 8200 USD After 5-6 days later of your this post!
So, hold them for another pump, or if you sold already then you have already learned  Wink
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

No, don`t sell. Put it on HOLD. And be very patient. Try to but more when prices are low. Because in the future prizes will become skyhigh.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I wouldn't advise that you sell your bitcoins for any reason. Bitcoin price is going to increase way higher than what it is now, and it is not something that you would want to miss out on. So hodl your BTC, then maybe invest other funds on your altcoins. That's a way better option.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

First of all, I am happy for you, man, secondly, if I am, I will not sell my bitcoin, because I believe Bitcoin will bring me more wealth than you said, for Bitcoin. Guys, I want to tell you, you must hold it for a long time, wait patiently, Bitcoin will surprise you.
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

try not to offer it on the off chance that you need to make a major benefit and hold it on the grounds that bitcoin cost will keep on increasing. might be bitcoin can't achieve 20k like previously however I accept bitcoin in any event will achieve at least 10k toward the finish of year. bitcoin is useful for long haul venture.
lesekara2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

To sell or not to sell. Remember every decision u make, u must think of the lonh term
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Hello. Keep bitcoin, it is a litmus test for all tokens, it is their attraction! In no token it is impossible to earn more than bitokin. Hold it.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:03:21 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 11:27:35 AM by Ferris419

6200$ is a good price to buy and hold. The market will not come down to $ 6200 early. So just keep it and wait for this August. Bitcoin can go up 10,000$ if good news comes to the market. Especially ETF news

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

If you will take this advice of mine, it will help you then. I will not advice you to sell now. hold you BTC. but if you will sell, sell little quantity and look out for a good project to invest on. Remember to do research yourself before investing on any project, never follow all these hyping of projects because most of them are deceitful. I wish you happy investment return.
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

6200 Was a good price to buy, worth holding.  But perhaps not all, you could sell some and try to make up the amount sold, by trading the ups and downs with your BTC.
Just buying some alts won't do, use the graphs to check your entry point compared to the graphs of the Alts you are interested in.  Might be that that value has just moved with the BTC-price.  It would't be such an increase of your portfolio, but maybe there are Alts that have decreased in that period, they might be worth just a small part of your BTC to invest in.
But in the long run your BTC will rise more probably, which is a certain gain, might even be impossible to buy again at the price you sell:).
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Practically you have made some profit which is very impressive. All you need do now is take profit then buy back at when it dips (if it dips). You should take profit and hodl the rest.

123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Enjoy atlcoin where you can get the trust you are traiding for the more money you get. or if you join a bounrt to receive tokens and sell at the right time

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

It depends on you mate if you may trade to other currency to be hold or just sell into usdt. But that increase of bitcoin is too low mate to say that you gain a profit especially if you bought bitcoin with a small quantity.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Well, Bitcoin is actually very great for holding. If you only get around that amount of the profits, I suggest you to hold the coins. Wait for some months later at least in this year end when the price is higher. But after higher, save some of your money to buy the bitcoin again when the price is dropped. You can also use the money to buy some promising altcoins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Guys help me out here to understand.

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?

Oh come on, what do you think about investing in bitcoin? Do you know how's huge potential of bitcoin? 6200 up to 6700 is a simple increased and  there's a big possibility that it may reach an expensive price in the next few months. But of course it is up to you if you want to convert just do, make your own decision.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

If you have not sold your bitcoins so far, now is the time to do it and transfer your funds to USDT, because in the near future it is expected to reduce the cost of bitcoin to at least $ 7200 and a maximum of $ 5600
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

Firmly holding BTC, BTC still has a bright future. Grin
At present, BTC is at a very low price, so it only needs to keep holding.

wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

Well, Bitcoin is actually very great for holding. If you only get around that amount of the profits, I suggest you to hold the coins. Wait for some months later at least in this year end when the price is higher. But after higher, save some of your money to buy the bitcoin again when the price is dropped. You can also use the money to buy some promising altcoins.
But I will not sell Bitcoin at all at your place, because growth will not stop there. Ripples in any case do not take now with him is not at all clear what will happen.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

The feeling alone is so good when you hold some BTC in your wallet. The King of coins can experience a very high rise to surprise you. I won't exchange it for any other alts. To me is the final destination.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

In the current period of time, the growth of the purchased asset can be considered a great success, so the money should be withdrawn and saved.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: