Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some help  (Read 478 times)
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

I don't think that your decision of selling was titally right. I mean that if you are holding BTC, do not change it and just wait for its better times there.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

You bought bitcoin at a very good price. I'm sure if you're willing to wait a few months then you can make a good profit. My advice is leave bitcoin. I am sure that by the end of the year the price will rise very much. Therefore, it is not necessary to sell bitcoin for usdt.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

You bought bitcoin at a very good price. I'm sure if you're willing to wait a few months then you can make a good profit. My advice is leave bitcoin. I am sure that by the end of the year the price will rise very much. Therefore, it is not necessary to sell bitcoin for usdt.
I agree, there is no point in selling bitcoin now at a small price, because by the end of the year the prices will definitely increase and if you sell now, you will miss the opportunity to earn.

Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Guys help me out here to understand.

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?

just hold it for now. It's a good sign that Bitcoin is getting stronger in the market.

johnnyns

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

You have to decide how are you going to approach the whole crypto investment thing.

- Are you going to trade regularly? Daily? Do you have any skills in trading? If you don't you'll get rekt. Learn some things before you start trading. TA, FA, indicators... so much good and free stuff all around the web. But you'll still get rekt even after that, it just takes time to do things right.
- Are you going to hold? Don't be dumb, just holding through market cycles gets people rekt as well. Try to spot at least the major market cycles, sell near the top, buy again a few months later. Repeat.
- How much do you want to earn? Are you happy with 10%? Go with steady coins, huge market cap, they don't oscillate as much as some others. Go bitcoin, go ethereum if you think it's in bull market. Wait if you think we're still in a bear market.
- You didn't invest to earn 10%? You want 10x. Or 100x. Go with some small caps no one have heard of. They aren't even on coinmarketcap yet. It's much more risky though so be ready to lose all. Search this forum, everything's in here.

Get some of these things clear first and you'll do much better. But still probably get rekt Smiley Don't give up. Stay in crypto. The next market cycle, you'll get rekt again. Don't give up. The next cycle, you'll figure it out. The next one, it might work out smoothly Wink Invest time in skills. Get free coins on airdrops if that's of any meaning to you financially. And you'll be good. Cheers!
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

I'm not a super expert but I've seen an analyst predict the fall of bitcoin to three thousand dollars. Maybe now you need to sell and then buy again.

Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

According to available information, on the past day, someone has transferred to his purse at the Binance Exchange 11500 bitcoins in three installments. Most likely, there will be a sale for the purpose of a strong collapse of the cost of bitcoin. Therefore, whoever has not managed to sell bitcoins at the current price, he must hurry!
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

According to available information, on the past day, someone has transferred to his purse at the Binance Exchange 11500 bitcoins in three installments. Most likely, there will be a sale for the purpose of a strong collapse of the cost of bitcoin. Therefore, whoever has not managed to sell bitcoins at the current price, he must hurry!

Where are the proofs ? Where did you find out that someone has transfered such a huge amount of Bitcoins ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

I suggest you to sell a part of it and to continue holding, this strategy will minimize your losses and you will get confident profits from this doing.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

My suggestion to you is do not sell your bitcoin at this low price in the market, if you want to earn a little just buy other legit coins and look at the market price monitoring if it is better to sell or not, but do not sell your bitcoin..
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

The best decision to take about your fund depends on you because you own it but I think you should still hold and for a while until the price gets higher and then you will be able to make reasonable profit.
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

I think that idea about Tether is the best. But you should follow plice very often and sell/buy BTC again. This is one of a good strategies of trading.

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

It is entirely up to you if you sell it or not. If you want to hodl it long term and believe that bitcoin will boom then it is your choice.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?

Once you sell you have nothing to catch new rises. Only sell if you are sure that you´ve made enough profit for your goals and you are sure that the price is going to lower in the near future.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

If you have good amount of bitcoin, then you can sell it and get profits easily...If I'm on your situation, I will not sell with that price I should wait for the best price to come. You just need patient in this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: