Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading  (Read 687 times)
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:53:38 AM
Merited by Keeping Up (1)

I want to try daytrading because as I see, just buying something and holding is not profitable anymore. I am not new in crypto, however never tried daytrading.
I plan to begin with a very small amount at first for practice and then increase with time.
Can you please suggest platforms and coins for daytrading? I need a platform which has a good android app to trade from my smartphone.

If you're new in trading I suggest you to trade in binance cause their trading environment is not complicated than other different exchanges platforms, but I think day trading is not easy cause if you want to learn day trading you should be a full time trader cause you must check your coins every time,
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

If you do not have a lot of money, then day trading turns into scalping. Scalping can make good money, but it's hard work for which you have to spend a lot of time.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

I've been able to trade every day, if we trade every day we can know our profit in one day, I will trade every day even though I will incur losses.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

I want to try daytrading because as I see, just buying something and holding is not profitable anymore. I am not new in crypto, however never tried daytrading.
I plan to begin with a very small amount at first for practice and then increase with time.
Can you please suggest platforms and coins for daytrading? I need a platform which has a good android app to trade from my smartphone.

It is still profitable to be a holder once you bought a coin that is near the bottom or at the bottom. People are impatient that is why they hate to be a long-term trader.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Master Technical Analysis and Stop loss,
don't rely on candlestick reading and plotting
support and resistance is very crucial
Good luck!
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

Maybe what has made long term trading not profitable for you is the fact that you really do not have enough understanding of how to trade and you should be concentrating more on that instead, because if you think less of that understanding with daytrading is going to come with an advantage, you really want to be thinking twice as it exposes you to more risk of losing even more.

Day trading is not an easy task and it is even quite risky than when considering short or long term trading. So I guess you really want to be sure of the decision you want to make.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Day trading is fun, profitable and hardwork at the same time,
You must first evaluate yourself if you have what it takes to
be a day trader, for example, knowledge regarding analysis,
time (6 hrs mostly), and the capital.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

If you want to daytrade, go with MTC. You will thank me later. That coin is making some good moves and people are using it to make some good money. However do your own research before investing as there is no guarantees in trading.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Master Technical Analysis and Stop loss,
don't rely on candlestick reading and plotting
support and resistance is very crucial
Good luck!
There is a technique I have come to love that gives a clear intepretation of the market.... it is Naked FX Strategy. I suggest you check it out on Google and YouTube and am sure your trading skills will improve tremendously.
DMFXFinancials

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

day trading always involves some high risk ,
however , i find it also the most profitable way , but it takes a lot of your time ,
a lot of efforts and energies needs to be involved here .
here's a quick video from one of our previous crypto trading conferences
https://dmfx-financials.com/blog/2018/07/06/get-started-with-cryptocurrency-trading/

hope it helps
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

the only thing that I wanna warn you before you would go training, try to not follow your greed because it is often like that when you are having some success you will go further and lose.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

The trading day is very profitable if you know technical analysis. However, it takes a lot of time to monitor the market. If you have a tool for day trading, it's a lot better.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

In my own opinion day trading is so risky and dangerous so be careful. You said that you're not newbie in trading so I think you're ready to do a day trading and have a more knowledge in trading. The trading is so profitable if you know how to use it and don't be greedy in profit.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

when prices are falling and the market is bad daily trading is very precise but when the market is stable long-term investment is very precise.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Follow the  market.. Which coin   fall daily 5-10% & again up you should buy them for profit  
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

To have good and stable results in the "day trading" you must adhere to the trading strategy of "scalping." It is necessary to do many transactions in one day. For day trading it is necessary to have a great trading experience and good knowledge and understanding of the market.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

It is a stressful work, in 4hours of day trading you will always speculate to what would be the price in the next minute.
holding is still the best choice.
10-15 % of uptrend is the time, good to sell.
However,  trust/faith is a big factor when it comes to day trade. 

gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

i think this time is not day trading but the market is bull run active, alt is low volume
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I think day trading is very beneficial.but sometime is dodgy.if you choose day trading i think you want to learn day trading.so i inference you really want to be assured of the decision you want to make.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

for daily trading I think you need a large market with a lot of volume because there will be a price going up and down you should be able to take advantage of the situation to get profit. I think some big markets you can try like binance, bitrex, bitfinex and others there are lots of good cheap coins to play daily trades

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: