Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading  (Read 687 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

Most of the crypto ex changers like Bittrex, Binance, Bitmex are make mobile app for smart phone users, which can be easily used to trade in smartphones. And it's relatively easy and comfortable to use, especially for anywhere.
yes, the exchange that you mentioned might be very liked and used to trade today, and bittrex or binance exchange both have very high volume and have very fast market price movements, but for beginners who learn to trade day , I think it will be risky, and maybe they will suffer a big defeat.

The possibility of getting losses from your investment in day trading is very very less that's why many people choose this way to get some income without delay and holding I also like to day trading with my little amount.
but for me to trade today is very unprofitable, and if we cannot trade day with good speculation and analysis, of course we will be difficult to get a profit, if I think by buying some altcoins that have good potential and we hold I think it will be much better.
There must be an alternative in trading, you can not only rely on a strategy. There must be a new strategy because if you only rely on one side it is too risky for the investment that we have. Buy a few coins that have differences and try to combine long-term investments with short-term investments. That will make us get closer to success.

There are times when we have to choose Day trading and there are times when it is time we have to choose Trading for a long period of time, all according to needs and we must be able to take advantage of every momentum that exists.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:04:01 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 06:13:19 AM by rockie87

You can try day trading with coin like Bitcoin and Eth as they are fast moving coins and are very safe too.Day trading can be tricky as well for those who are not use to it as it requires fast decision making ability. Choice of coin is also very important.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

I want to try daytrading because as I see, just buying something and holding is not profitable anymore. I am not new in crypto, however never tried daytrading.
I plan to begin with a very small amount at first for practice and then increase with time.
Can you please suggest platforms and coins for daytrading? I need a platform which has a good android app to trade from my smartphone.

Daily operations require intense patience and can not be easily followed as in long-term investments. Of course, two different investment options will be beneficial in every respect, but it should be noted that pricing in daily transactions should be re-evaluated every day. So, the process that was done yesterday is a thing of the past and the process to be done today should be done without panic. In addition, buy-sell transactions to the loss made yesterday should not be reflected in the other day. For that reason, you should first learn this process literally and then do daily operations. Another negative aspect of day-to-day operations is that occasionally sad results may be obtained. For example, after a sales transaction that I did yesterday, I did a price check today and I saw that it was doubled yesterday. Although a significant amount of profit has gone away, I have to say that I received a good return yesterday. However, if I missed the 100% profit margin and I did not create a negative sadness, it would be a lie unfortunately. For that reason, the necessary experience must be gained before starting daily operations and psychologically ready for this war.
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Hou, what an interesting project, well done guys! What you do on the wall is unimaginable. Be sure to follow your project
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

I want to try daytrading because as I see, just buying something and holding is not profitable anymore. I am not new in crypto, however never tried daytrading.
I plan to begin with a very small amount at first for practice and then increase with time.
Can you please suggest platforms and coins for daytrading? I need a platform which has a good android app to trade from my smartphone.
Day trading is not just an ordinary job,  it needs more time to spend and regularly checking with your trades. Though smartphone apps is very useful for you to check anytime but it could be better to used PC or laptop for trading than of just using your phone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

Day Trading is good atleast on this bear market. I can't recommend this to anyone but if you insist to trade then welcome to the club of risk takers. I mean are you ready to be rekt? Lol.. I do Margin trading on bitmex. If you love to learn some trading there's a video tutorial for that.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, which leads to the price of altcoin is very strong decline in the past and no signs of recovery. Therefore, I believe that day trading is the best option at this point in order to be profitable with minimal risk. Always have a plan to reduce the risk.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, which leads to the price of altcoin is very strong decline in the past and no signs of recovery. Therefore, I believe that day trading is the best option at this point in order to be profitable with minimal risk. Always have a plan to reduce the risk.
Day trading is a very good choice but to be able to trade on a successful day is very difficult, requiring you to accurately analyze the combination with market news and information and always have to observe the track. Bitcoin prices can be traded successfully. I believe that this time you should only short-term investment and make specific plans before the transaction.

www_blockchain

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

For me, the most convenient for trading crypto currency is the Binance exchange. But in fact, everyone chooses a trading platform based on their preferences. You must choose a stock exchange that fits your trading strategy and which has all the necessary analysis tools.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

For me, the most convenient for trading crypto currency is the Binance exchange. But in fact, everyone chooses a trading platform based on their preferences. You must choose a stock exchange that fits your trading strategy and which has all the necessary analysis tools.
Day trading is a good choice as the volatility is very strong and the market is bearish in the long run. Therefore, I believe that at this time, only short-term investment in bitcoin and constant price of bitcoin should be made so that altcoin prices are going down sharply. You should only trade on bitcoin and always have a specific trading plan to reduce the risk.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

In my point of view is bitcoin best coin for day trading and best site is probably bitmex.

in bitcoin trading requires a lot of capital, now there are many new coins in the market that have the potential to trade daily, and I use bitcoin for long-term trading
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

I think ethereum can be used as an alternative when traders want to take advantage of daily investment because the more ico developments that use eth for payment processing, you may be able to create maximum profits in the future.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

The fact is that day trading brings too much risk. Very few people can succeed compared to long-term trading. I think day trading is not for everyone, including me. I do not want to risk day trading because the possibility of bankruptcy is too great
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

if you want to do daily trading I suggest you can do it at an exchange place that has a very large trading volume and has an excellent altcoin because this daily trading is very dependent on coin price movements.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

I think now is the best time for day trading. Trade in Bitcoin. It’s now in the up and down condition. But remember Bitcoin never make big drop at the moment. I mean there is no chance for big drop within this running year. We can only expect or predict for up. And make sure about you have lots of patience. Just keep calm. Now profit can touch you daily if you keep patience. Never panic about Bitcoin drop.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth a slightly different kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: