Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is IP (Intellectual Property) and Any ICO based on it  (Read 122 times)
shariya M (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Hello...Freind's

IP (Intellectual Property) is the most common query today. I'm looking about some information for the same. Please Suggest me the list of ICO's Based on IP and Research and development.
Jr.robert

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

In simple words, Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs; and symbols, names, and images used in commerce, although decentralisation of Intellectual property is all and all a modern day concept not everyone is familiar with it, still there are a few ICO's based on this- IPchain is one such ICO, which has over, LOCI is another IP search engine powered by Innven but the ICO has ended, The other and the most advanced in this category is Kakushin ecosystem, a blockchain based IPR management Ecosystem, involves searching of any patent and register patent on blockchain based IPR.
Ahmya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs; and symbols, names and images used in commerce. IP is protected in law by, for example, patents, copyright, and trademarks, which enable people to earn recognition or financial benefit from what they invent or create. By striking the right balance between the interests of innovators and the wider public interest, the IP system aims to foster an environment in which creativity and innovation can flourish.

ICOs which are purely based on Intellectual Property is- Vaultitude, Loci, Kakushin. I liked Vaultitude a lot. Vaultitude is all about blockchain-based IP protection & management software solution that revolutionizes the protection of innovations and all forms of intellectual property. Then there is Loci, which I didn't like much. Kakushin, on the other hand, is one of the potential ICOs I have seen. Kakushin allows innovators to search and register for any patent on Kakushin’s IPR, Kakushin has greatly reduced the difficulty that innovators face in establishing basic copyright protection for their innovations and for reducing the ill-effects of copyright violations and so, I would recommend Kakushin for all those who are looking for an IP based ICO.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

Vaultitude, Loci, Kakushin, IPChain are some ICO based on intellectual property. Basically these ICOs help to secure your innovations and ideas, eases the establishment of basic copyright security and lastly reduces the chances of copyright violation.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

IP is intellectual property, which are your ideas, your innovations, your dreams. ICO like Vaultitude, Kakushin etc are there to help you secure your IP.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

Basically the Intellectual Property (IP) refers to new creations, inventions, symbols, signs, images etc. which are projected by some laws.
cryptoking252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Intellectual Property refer to creation of something worthy but no existence like copyrights, patents. In terms of IP, I am impressed by Kakushin specially. Besides you can also think for LOCI. I am suggesting Kakushin because of its concepts and development tools which is really amazing.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

There is a wide potential of IP. However, it has not been able to get that identity yet. The market has many IP. The best to choose from among them. The Kakushin ecosystem is built on the basis of BlackBerry Technology, which is still Secure.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

Intellectual property allude to forming of mind, as like as inventions some creative work, symbols etc. It enable people for reorganization also gaining profit. As fan I know ICO is totally based on Intellectual property like as LOCI, KAKUSHIN etc. I think kakushin is better than IP base ICO.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Google could give much better answers than some of the sh*tposters here Cheesy Intellectual property is another name for ICO's these days to scam you and take your money in the name of investing on something which doesn't even exist. But it's good if you could record and save your intellectual property in a blockchain forever. The answers given above my post are all plagiarizing from the internet without citing the source, You could call them thieves of such intellectual property Cheesy
Billgates710

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Todays world is more depanding on technology and its main factor is intellectual property so the ICO based on intellectual property will be the best. In this regerds Kakushin plays the mejor role and you also try Loci for better expriences.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Actually IP means Intellectual property that means a right of a human on his own innovations based on this Kakushin is based on their IP and also its cheap so people trust this more than others. 
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Intellectual property is the collection of intangible creations of human mind which includes copyright, patents and trademarks. The most popular ICO projects that has intellectual property are creative chain token, vaultitude, IPchain ICO etc. Kakushin is also a worth mentioning project which is right now very popular in the market.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

In short intellectual property means right of a human one his own creative work or invention. Like a book is the intellectual property of the author. There are many IP based ICO like LOCI, Kakushin etc. Kakushin is in good position than LOCI.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

Knowbella Tech is a project I know a bit about whose general gist is to crowdfund scientific research and development (predominantly for medicine) where findings and developments are published to the blockchain as public IP and coin holders earn dividends on successful developments.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

The basic right of human to have its own thinking and thought process is what called IP. There are actually a lot of ICO based on it. For example kakushin and loci. and for now kakushin is more popular than kakushin.
sooyeun1231

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

NPER is a project that solves problem and stereotypes in intellectual property industry. NPER protects the right of the creator by providing transparency of information through constructing distributed IP ledger, and supporting tokenization of individual IP which could provide liquidit efficiently.
NPER suggests an implementation of the global IP platform on blockchain main network. It stores information of IP on blockchain, and solves both chronic problem of IP industry called Chain of Title, and another problem called opaqueness. Along with this, NPER aim to ease global IP licensing by constructing smart contract.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: