Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] Tombola-Cryptocurrency Lottery and Gambling platform based on Ethereum⭐🚀  (Read 14131 times)
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

This is the first? project that i see about lottery is there any of that? or this is the first?. and yes we have a good ratings so its good for us but the hard cap is so high its 250m$ can we hit it? its just a short time
Hard cap is not 250 million dollars, but 250 million Tombola tokens. It is such information on the site. And to reach such a figure is quite realistic.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Tombola has a very bright future, because i really think that this project is too perfect to be true! no more gambling sites that dont welcome winners..  Tombola= 100% fair and transparent! You have to join now, or else you'll regret it later ! Great ICO supported by an experienced great team !

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
grimaltonio

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Tombola is a good idea, it allows people to play a transparent et fair lottery. These projects are really suited to the Blockchain technology!
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

I like that the team continues to develop the project. Tombola now listed on icobazaar, it is really great.
That is a great and awesome news! This really means that the team works really hard just to make sure that this project will be successful. Keep it up team and I assure that this project will go to moon!

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

In case of successful development of the project, Tombola plans to allocate funds for charity. Everyone who participates in the project will indirectly be able to help those in need.
Tombola ICO is really a one of a kind ICO due to the fact that they are not just for money and funds but also they have a big and warm heart that is really willing to help other people.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

I like that the team continues to develop the project. Tombola now listed on icobazaar, it is really great.
That is a great and awesome news! This really means that the team works really hard just to make sure that this project will be successful. Keep it up team and I assure that this project will go to moon!
do have a rank list for every ico listed? If I know those site are only going to offer or paying to be listed to there site?if I'm wrong sorry, much better if the team have a news or update for the project improvement.
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

Tombola has a very bright future, because i really think that this project is too perfect to be true! no more gambling sites that dont welcome winners..  Tombola= 100% fair and transparent! You have to join now, or else you'll regret it later ! Great ICO supported by an experienced great team !
I agree and you know what is the best in this platform is the fair play of the game 100% accurate and systematic so people don't need to hesitate to join this project since it is very awesome

rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Projects that are high quality and good, because the handle is experienced experts. So I'm sure this project will be successful.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

Hi, since your game platform already live, may I know how many active users on tombola game? I just want to know how popular is your game.
So far there is no update with regards to your concern but rest assure you that they will tell you sooner or later about that matter. Just keep in touch with this thread for you to be updated.

yes me too i have a concern and want to ask. but im just waiting also for the other updates that the team will release.
they have a game most is common game like roulette card game, black and white turtle chase dice 3 but the most interesting game e 5/20 speed lotto is 10% operating expenses and 20% transfers for the next pool round the winner get in 70% in the remaining is for the next pool this enjoying gameplay.
Its interesting there a lot of listing game that you pick. a lot choices and a lot discount if im not wrong. yes very satisfying and pleasant.

Tombola will be the standard blockchain-based Game and Lottery platform. Users of this platform will get 50% profit for all sweepstakes and gambling games to Tombola token holders regularly.
Do they get this profit if they win? Or is it just a 50% pool, which is allocated to the prize fund?
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Projects that are high quality and good, because the handle is experienced experts. So I'm sure this project will be successful.
If the people behind Tombola project are trust-worthy and very reliable, then there would be no hesitation from the players or investors to try and invest with this ICO.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

If the people behind Tombola project are trust-worthy and very reliable, then there would be no hesitation from the players or investors to try and invest with this ICO.
I agree though im certainly sure that this team are all credible and all are professional enough to come up with this project tombola since the idea of this platform is really great

tombola_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Tombola game results are encrypted through chain seed, player seed and nonce and then it is extracted using Tombola decoding and every result is recorded in the block chain, and everybody can see it.

Yes. Support us.

Tombola now listed on icobazaar -  https://icobazaar.com/v2/tombola-1

Please be positive always tombol ICO  Smiley
That's great news. This will really exposure to Tombola project and attract more users

Yea's our tombola will success if you guys support always us.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Hi, since your game platform already live, may I know how many active users on tombola game? I just want to know how popular is your game.
So far there is no update with regards to your concern but rest assure you that they will tell you sooner or later about that matter. Just keep in touch with this thread for you to be updated.

yes me too i have a concern and want to ask. but im just waiting also for the other updates that the team will release.
they have a game most is common game like roulette card game, black and white turtle chase dice 3 but the most interesting game e 5/20 speed lotto is 10% operating expenses and 20% transfers for the next pool round the winner get in 70% in the remaining is for the next pool this enjoying gameplay.
Its interesting there a lot of listing game that you pick. a lot choices and a lot discount if im not wrong. yes very satisfying and pleasant.

Tombola will be the standard blockchain-based Game and Lottery platform. Users of this platform will get 50% profit for all sweepstakes and gambling games to Tombola token holders regularly.
Wow that is very huge amount of discount compared to other lottery and gambling games. Tombola is a very promising and the members are really fast growing.
tombola_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

for a project to be successful, it needs a strong team, Tombola got a very good team to make this happen. Am always proud of the team

We hope the project will pump. Thanks for supporting us and staying with tombola.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

I can't describe the feeling I got when I'd found this ICO-project. It always search for ambitious and promising projects while they are not famous enough... step on the train while you still can.. later will probably be too late...

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

In case of successful development of the project, Tombola plans to allocate funds for charity. Everyone who participates in the project will indirectly be able to help those in need.
Tombola ICO is really a one of a kind ICO due to the fact that they are not just for money and funds but also they have a big and warm heart that is really willing to help other people.
Totally agree with you! A unique project with an amazing team!
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

I agree and you know what is the best in this platform is the fair play of the game 100% accurate and systematic so people don't need to hesitate to join this project since it is very awesome

To date, I'm sure there is not a similarly professionally prepared project! Therefore, it will be a success!
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

This is the first? project that i see about lottery is there any of that? or this is the first?. and yes we have a good ratings so its good for us but the hard cap is so high its 250m$ can we hit it? its just a short time
Hard cap is not 250 million dollars, but 250 million Tombola tokens. It is such information on the site. And to reach such a figure is quite realistic.
I agree it was too high, but let see what happen in a few weeks it might go interesting. I make interesting that Tombola reach it softcap in a short time, and its true it has a good rating now.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

try to ask your concern in Telegram channel, and if you have more question go ahead feel free to ask an admin. you can also ask who already played on Tombola?
https://t.me/TBL_tombola
Unfredo

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

for a project to be successful, it needs a strong team, Tombola got a very good team to make this happen. Am always proud of the team

We hope the project will pump. Thanks for supporting us and staying with tombola.
Personally I don't believe in a pump. I believe in general adoption and natural growth of a project and product. Trust me Tombola has all it takes and it has already started the journey to the sky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: