Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] Tombola-Cryptocurrency Lottery and Gambling platform based on Ethereum⭐🚀  (Read 14128 times)
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

I want to make one suggestion for the user-interface of the tombola.game site. I noticed that when someone selects a particular pick like black or white, etc. The button color remains almost the same. That will confuse the player at times. I think the change in color of the selected button should be very obvious so that the player will even know his selection from a distance.
I think this is good advice. It will help to facilitate participation in the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regarcigar

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Block chain projects in the gambling industry can create a good ecosystem, and Tombola coin projects have a bright future for investors to look forward to.

very true, the uniqueness of the Tambola project is that I hope that the Tambola project will run as it should as stated on the roadmap and prove their promises to the members.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

The results of the game in Tombola are encrypted through Chain Seed, Player Seed and nonce, and then extracted using Tombola decoding. Each result is written in a chain of blocks, and everyone can see it. The whole procedure is transparent and understandable for the participants.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
regarcigar

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

The results of the game in Tombola are encrypted through Chain Seed, Player Seed and nonce, and then extracted using Tombola decoding. Each result is written in a chain of blocks, and everyone can see it. The whole procedure is transparent and understandable for the participants.

so true,
Tambola project is very suitable to be supported up to success, because the Tambola project has a bright future so it is a pity if we don't follow it

Nikolya

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

One of the services is Tombola Black and White, a concept of instant lottery, is a kind of camp selection game. This is a game where one of the two camps of Black and White is selected; setting a victory camp with the 50% chance for each turn turnaround time. Players who chose a victory camp receive a prize of 1.98 times the ticket and the other players who chose the defeated camp lose their tickets. It is a fair game in which no manipulation can take place because all users participate in the decide the win / lose with even odds.
magnat7691

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

The most important thing is that Tombola team already has working product that they develop. I hope that more games will be available soon.
It can be safely assumed that games will be available for understanding to a large number of users. Everyone will be able to find an occupation to their liking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
regarcigar

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

One of the services is Tombola Black and White, a concept of instant lottery, is a kind of camp selection game. This is a game where one of the two camps of Black and White is selected; setting a victory camp with the 50% chance for each turn turnaround time. Players who chose a victory camp receive a prize of 1.98 times the ticket and the other players who chose the defeated camp lose their tickets. It is a fair game in which no manipulation can take place because all users participate in the decide the win / lose with even odds.
indeed this is the advantage of the Tambola project that is in great demand by everyone, even though only fools do not participate in the Tambola project.

regarcigar

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

It's great that the team has approached product development with knowledge of the gaming industry. The variety of services and functions is really impressive and inspires confidence.

not just self-confidence, but future confidence is sure that in the future Tambola will be a leading project, because we don't just invent it, but we can use it in the Tambola project.

magnat7691

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

now the whole world is becoming very popular lottery! I'm sure that this company is waiting for a great success! I wish the team good luck! I will be very pleased to follow the project!
As the classic said "the whole world is a game." So why do not we all immerse ourselves in a game where the rules are simple and unchanging.

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

All results are open to public, so it can be checked by anyone at anytime on the blockckchain. No one will be able to cheat or manipulate this results...so Tombola user's money will be always out of reach of this kind of scammers!
Indeed, Tombola really a 100% legal and legit. You dont have to be doubted to invest. They are transparent in all plans.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

All results are open to public, so it can be checked by anyone at anytime on the blockckchain. No one will be able to cheat or manipulate this results...so Tombola user's money will be always out of reach of this kind of scammers!
Indeed, Tombola really a 100% legal and legit. You dont have to be doubted to invest. They are transparent in all plans.

I really don't like these types of worthless comments, no substance just way too shilly. How do you know it 100% and without a doubt? common - I don't even trust my Grandma 100% and we are talking cryptocurrencies... Doubting everything is how you don't end up scammed.

Obviously, I am supporting this project, so I do believe they are legit and worthy of investments, but I still would recommend Doing your own personal Due diligence before considering investing.

Check out the website, the gaming site, the team, and the whitepaper. Then you will understand what this guy up top is shilling about.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

did you ever heard about Metcalfe's law?  Two telephones can make only one connection, five can make 10 connections, and twelve can make 66 connections. Metcalfe's law states the effect of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system.. get the idea about what will happens when Tombola gets adopted massively? $$$$

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

this one of the highest ratings i haver ever seen on ICOmarks... 9,7/10.. all said!!!  did you also realized that token hodlers will receive dividend? a 50% from gambling and lottery on platform,...

https://icomarks.com/ico/tombola
indeed the other percentage of winning is going to charity so that why tombola have a high rating in icomarks, but this is not investor have interest to the project if they raised the soft cap or half of the collected fund.
The fact that the project will be making some contribution to charity makes it all the more interesting. This will really help create the right impression needed to sustain the platform for a long long time.
that was interesting info, contributing to charity is a good deed. that why Tombola more attractive on investor. i also see the rating its true they have a high rating as so far. good work for its team.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:29:03 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 04:12:08 PM by enkongtukmol

It's great that the team has approached product development with knowledge of the gaming industry. The variety of services and functions is really impressive and inspires confidence.

not just self-confidence, but future confidence is sure that in the future Tambola will be a leading project, because we don't just invent it, but we can use it in the Tambola project.
they are sure about what they are doing, the Tombola team making great progress to this project. participant on Tombola will surely earn high profit. as the rating goes up the number of participant is rising really good effort of team tombola.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

they are sure about what they are doing, the Tombola team making great progress to this project. participant on Tombola will surely earn high profit. as the rating goes up the number or participant os rising really good effort of team tombola.
If I observe from the beginning of the project up to this point was indeed a Tombola is evolving rapidly and they have a good plan for the future
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

In crypto world, it is difficult to be confident in anything, just look at how projects with high rating do not collect hard cap and are traded at a price lower than its ico. But I hope that Tombola will avoid this fate and I want to wish the team good luck.
it happens as always we cannot avoid dumpers especially whales. but surely it will be managed by the team of Tombola as we see now this project is growing fast.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

i agree Tombola is 100% legit it was shown in rating and the support of its participants. the growing number of Tombola shows that it's trustworthy.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

I think that Tombola team have a great chance to collect hard cap in a short time. But I want to ask something else - where can we see the games you're talking about?
follow here and try it https://tombola.game
from what people say most of them like Turtle  Race. And do not worry, you can use free coins for play.

The lottery doesn't work, so 3 games and it has a delay to even start a game?

Also the bets below the games are the same for all of the games for some reason. It should be individual wins/loses for each game there at some point.
3 out of the 4 games are currently working. And the lotto page says it's being repaired.
I think that will be fixed as soon as possible. Coding is not such an easy task, and it takes quite so much to achieve a few quality job. Especially in game programming. I think the team is making sure the Tombola project has a working product, after the main sale, I hope work will continue on the platform to make it better and better.
It's funny that you answered your own post. But anyway, thanks for your opinion. For sure the team of Tombola are aware of what's happening in their platform because of this forum.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

what is the tombola you mean to do a bounty program and managed by whom?
I saw two bounty threads with 2 different managers, first I saw the tombola managed by qqwx then the second I saw a thread managed by sandra evans, which one should I follow?
As far as I know it, the one managed by Sandra Evans seems to be the real deal, not sure about the other thread though. But I know Sandra Evans as an official manager for the Tombola bounty.
I've read in telegram that there were two parallel bounty on Tombola. bit better of you ask on telegram, and ask also Sandra Evans for double checking.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Gambling just got redefined...  By offering the benefits of decentralization through it P2P gambling network Tombola will drive the gambling Industry to a new age
yes and it should be high security to maintain its clean game. it also mention in whitepaper that they generate the result of the game fairly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: