Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto could see another December pump  (Read 158 times)
Kurisuu9 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

Hey Guys, if you haven't noticed by now, our current market cap is not too far off from exactly one year ago. You know what that means? It means we could possibly see almost a trillion dollar market cap all over again! Do you guys think this is possible? why or why not? I think it is, especially if BTC ETFs go through
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

Hey Guys, if you haven't noticed by now, our current market cap is not too far off from exactly one year ago. You know what that means? It means we could possibly see almost a trillion dollar market cap all over again! Do you guys think this is possible? why or why not? I think it is, especially if BTC ETFs go through

We can or can not - it does not depend on us. This will be decided by the people who manage this market. If they decide to do so that the market grows strong, then I would not be surprised at a price of $ 50,000 for Bitcoin. But if they decide that the market until that time was at the bottom, then it will be there.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I think it's probably hard to do that,the shortage of funds in the whole cryptocurrency market, and the small number of new people entering the market, has led to the emergence of more and more altcoin, which makes it difficult for the cryptocurrency market to usher in a bull market.

WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Notice that if thee crowd waits for smth, things go in opposite side
We can see BTC 10k or 20k, and also we can see 4k or 3k
We can only stick to the whales and earn with them
whaletank club
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

I don't think so.
The cycle will not easy like that (1 year).
May be we have to wait until December of 2020 to see another flash pump
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

People learn from experiences.  In my opinion it will be too difficult to reach that price again.  Nobody will buy BTC for 20k USD.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

yeah of course, we will see a trillion market cap even before the end of this year. In the past few weeks the market cap was increased very huge, not only bitcoin but all of crypto market, and we just see a good pump in bitcoin price today, I think this is the start of the bull run, and we will see $20.000 bitcoin again this year.

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

well, i think it is possible, why not, everything is possible in the cryptocurrency world, so i think we have all chances to see it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

yeah of course, we will see a trillion market cap even before the end of this year. In the past few weeks the market cap was increased very huge, not only bitcoin but all of crypto market, and we just see a good pump in bitcoin price today, I think this is the start of the bull run, and we will see $20.000 bitcoin again this year.
there are alot of different thing happening to the market, so yes, i think that we can see the same pump like we have seen

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

there are alot of different thing happening to the market, so yes, i think that we can see the same pump like we have seen
This is a possible scenario yes - anyways, sometimes I think it will happen when nobody expects it Cheesy
algopro

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

One thing that could be very interesting is whether the SEC will approve a Bitcoin ETF in August, that would allow a lot of capital inflow into the space and hopefully some value uplift.
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Probably yes, because im to old at the crypto world 4years from now, as i observe always when december the value of the Coins will pump. Then after december the value will dump.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

I think that in general autumn and winter is the best time for crying, because all investors after a good breath and with fresh forces begin to work actively after an active holiday so I think that this is exactly what the market is growing for autumn!
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Majority of people who should know about cryptocurrencies last year have crashed and burn at the last pump. Now they have learned and would not do the same mistake again. That being said, it will get harder from now on as the attention for cryptocurrencies have subsided.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

just because you see a certain number for the total market capitalization it doesn't mean we are going to see another altcoin pump! the total market cap is going down and will continue to do so because of the pump that we just had, right now this is the leftover of that action and you need to wait this altcoin winter out before starting to buy altcoins again for their pumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
algopro

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

It might not be an altcoin pump but even a BTC pump would inherently lead to an Altcoin pump as well given that altcoins would become undervalued on a relative basis and therefore "pulled along" by a rise in BTC value
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

There is no doubt about it. It is a market of speculation and manipulation. Nothing happens by accident here. Sooner or later, whales will want to bring hamsters back to the market. And for this, they must pump up the market more than last time in December.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Yeah I agree with you if the ETF which is upcoming in August if it goes through then we will see a major rise and bull run in crypto market, And I think it is possible that things that happen last year could repeat it's self again.
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

I don't think that in december we will see pump. Mainly because everybody want to get rid of their coins which prices is really low right now. So i think that we will see pump in maybe in summer next year
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I don't think that will happen this year December because the market has been down for so long without a sign of serious improvement so it will be very difficult or see a pump by this December.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: