Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking someone who can help and guide me in Exchange Listing For My Coin  (Read 113 times)
Mocryptopia (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

Hi users,
I am looking for someone to help with coin listing in the following exchanges: Bittrex, Kraken and KuCoin. Send me all your requirements including your fee, listing requirements as well as listing fee plus experience in previous work is needed. You must be someone with high rank and reputation on this platform. Join me on Telegram @Bitcoin_Duke or email rexhudson100@gmail.com need this done asap if possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Hi users,
I am looking for someone to help with coin listing in the following exchanges: Bittrex, Kraken and KuCoin. Send me all your requirements including your fee, listing requirements as well as listing fee plus experience in previous work is needed. You must be someone with high rank and reputation on this platform. Join me on Telegram @Bitcoin_Duke or email rexhudson100@gmail.com need this done asap if possible.

Are these ones the only exchanges you are willing to be listed? What if I suggest you to cooperate with another exchanges that also have a decent trading volume?
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Hi users,

I think you should address directly to the support of these exchanges. Otherwise, you run the risk of scammers who not only will not help you in resolving your issue, but they will give you a pretty big sum. You will waste a lot of time.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: