Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hyped by miners?  (Read 736 times)
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Miners are not Bitcoin hyper sensors, we are bitcoiner who inflated. The increasing demand for Bitcoin has led to a decrease in Bitcoin supply and higher prices. We still accept it when the rate is too high, so this causes Bitcoin to inflated.

samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

well, sometimes some people have difficulty understanding new technologies. that is ok. many people aren't using smart phones, credit cards, computers,... for instance and that is ok.

if you have a hard time understanding bitcoin and you think fees are high even though they are not,... then you don't have to use bitcoin. let the millions of others who do understand it continue using it.  Kiss

I think you are too hard for the beginner explained where to go ))) But I want to say that beginners should really read a lot. Today, the Internet is full of information about bitcoin and blockchain technology. A few sentences is quite difficult to explain to you what it is.

mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest coin for all time because of their performance. They maintain their performance from the beginning. We can’t see any kind of scam in this project. That’s why we can compare bitcoin with gold.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

I am struggling to understand how Bitcoin is going to be used.
I know its long standing coin, gold like qualities, not hackable etc.  But when it comes to how it can be used, I could not find any answer.  High transaction fee, limited coins cause deflation, too volatile etc.  General public, corporations cannot use it.  Gold is different, there is nothing like gold but we have better coins than this. 

Will this be used for only speculation, betting?  How would general public / institutions use it in future?

From my opinion, i think the one hyping bitcoin is the bitcoin holders that manipulate the market with their massive amount of coins.
Now bitcoin price already increased to $8k, i don't know but it could be some whales want to pump the value of bitcoin so they can sell it higher later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

yeah i know about the limit stock in the public makes a defaltion, and i think that is not good for the bitcoin and cryptocurencies holder, but we all know about this will makes the changes in the future, and i hope that it will. because of the network and the system in this bitcoin are blockchain that the safe netowrk for right now

samuelsmith

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

I think you don't have the basic idea about bitcoin as to invest in btc the basic idea about it is the first and foremost thing. I would strongly recommend you to study about it very well so that you will be clear about all the confusions you have right now about btc.
Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

It seems like you are confused about many things pertaining to Bitcoin. As for transaction fee, normally Bitcoin charges you much cheaper fee than traditional banks, but in the feverish period when the demand of transferring is high, the fee can be up to 50$ or more. But normally, it's a convenient and cheap way to transfer money to anyone and anywhere you want.
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

Take it easy and do some thorough research will help you understand about Bitcoin. It isn't that hard to get. You're afraid of deflation and high volatility? I agree that limited coin will cause high volatility but to reach the point called ""limited"", it is very long time to go. Also, you don't have to be concerned about deflation.
Another thing is why you think that general public and corporation can't use Bitcoin? They do, though not a large number but they really do. Bitcoin is not just for speculation. It does have intrinsic value: to be a means of payment alongside fiat money.
Virginia Nevess

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

Nope. Bitcoin was created with a different purpose which is to facilitate commercial activities by being a convenient method of payment. Being an investment is just another benefit of Bitcoin. It's not only for speculation like you said..
Bitcoin still has some shortcomings need to improve and in the future but it is being fixed.
Pamela Silvaa

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

You're struggling with understanding Bitcoin. I think you haven't seen Bitcoin's utilities yet. It was born to change the way of paying, not to be speculated. People invest in Bitcoin as an investment because they see its advantage and likelihood to fulfill its very first mission. But when too many people invest in Bitcoin without basic knowledge about it makes it speculative. What source of information says that Bitcoin can't be used by general public and incorporation? It does is used.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

The main problem right now is that Bitcoin is not being adopted by many countries and institutions. If it were legalized, we could have used Bitcoins for many functions. Bitcoin can be used to make easy transactions within seconds to any part of the world. Moreover, it can be used as a method of payment for any services that we want.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

I think you need to study about the crypto market and bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only limited to speculation or betting. Bitcoin can be used like fiat currency now. The transaction cost is high because of network problem but it will be solved soon. You should talk to a bitcoin expert.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

I know its long standing coin, gold like qualities, not hackable etc.  But when it comes to how it can be used, I could not find any answer.  High transaction fee, limited coins cause deflation, too volatile etc.  General public, corporations cannot use it.  Gold is different, there is nothing like gold but we have better coins than this. 

Will this be used for only speculation, betting?  How would general public / institutions use it in future?

of course bitcoin is used as a value transfer among users
but yes you're right mostly because of the speculation
many investors speculate bitcoin prices will explode in the future
yes i suppose it could happen because the supply of bitcoin is limited and bitcoin is more or less same as gold
when demand increases while supply is limited and then you know what happen right?  Wink

merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

I do not really know what you mean, the BTC blows up the room with many sources and objects, not just the miners themselves, so I do not believe these predictions are true.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

unclear ambiguity makes perfect sense, all the factors that weaken the bitcoin are still in the development stage, gold goes very smoothly, but their value is shifted with commodities and fiat are more active in managing risk, in this case bitcoin will continue to perfect itself. and we need not be too confused.

I think in the end bitcoin will remain a commodity asset, and the new chapter will start when all countries start to make their altcoin with a very tight system, bitcoin and altcoin will continue to be interconnected in the future, but bitcoin values will shift with more prospective coins .
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Why do you think bitcoin has been hyped by miners ? I think bitcoin has growing because of the community of bitcoin, either the miners, the holders, or the traders of bitcoin. A strong community can promote the coin to reaching a great value in the market.
maichimoto

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

Bitcoin is a work in progress. It already creates a significant value by the features that are not possible in current fiat systems. If you researched more about it you would have known
Tmcrypto

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

Crypto and gold have some similarity but they are totally different. Crypto currencies have a flactuating price and in the future crypto can be treated same way as fiat currency. The best benefit is that a lot of crypto currency like bitcoin can be transferred anywhere in the world with very less transaction fee.
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

How possible really is this for the miners to hype the Bitcoin or its price. I am not too convinced about this. I believe what has contributed more to Bitcoin hype is the large demand for it such that every new comer talks of Bitcoin first before other Cryptos.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

the high cost is relative to me, even if I count the cost of transper in falt money compared to me just the same, do not misuse the use of flat money is also now a lot online, if you compare with gold, if it's in terms of investment maybe yes gold more winning with the hacker because the gold is a real barabg, but if for the transaction, I think gold will be more troublesome, because I do not think there is a store that received gold as a means of payment, do not worry about the future, I am optimistic because the technology is more advanced and the more evenly the use of internet in the world, I think later on transact with btc will be more practical and widely used people, humans are now smart enough they are easy to adapt to the changing times, so you also have to think positive about btc, and do not compare too with gold or other, because all things in this world there must be a positive and negative aspects
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: