Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If Crypto Ban in India then How ICO survive  (Read 56 times)
Rahul Gayakwad (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

Recently..the Central's Bank Ban the Crypto in India. So what's the future of ICO's In India? Have you know any ICO which is more trending Here?
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

Recently..the Central's Bank Ban the Crypto in India. So what's the future of ICO's In India? Have you know any ICO which is more trending Here?

I don't think there are any ICO going on targeting Indians, well obviously all crypto based trade/mining etc is illegal.. people may be still holding BTC, ETH etc and participating in ICOs, but I believe that they have a plan to cash it out from somewhere outside India, because as long as the ban lasts.. anything you do with crypto/INR is illegal.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

I don't think there are any ICO going on targeting Indians, well obviously all crypto based trade/mining etc is illegal.. people may be still holding BTC, ETH etc and participating in ICOs, but I believe that they have a plan to cash it out from somewhere outside India, because as long as the ban lasts.. anything you do with crypto/INR is illegal.

Which rule of IPC describes crypto ban?
Cryptos are not banned thats very clear. And they have not been regulated either. So its more like what you do, do on your own ! Its your personal business basically.

Regarding exchanges, they have been cut down with reach to fiat in an anticipation that it shall suffocate them and eventually lead to their downfall which I dont think would happen.

Had it been illegal, why not exchanges were closed down like the way you do with ponzi schemes or chit funds !

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Artisanal Miner
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Converting Mining over "Internet of Transactions"

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

how you co-relate Crypto Ban in India and ICO ?

Empowering Social & Environmental Protection
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: