Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LBX Daily Market report  (Read 116 times)
LBXOfficial (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Hi all

We produce a DAILY MARKET REPORT which is delivered to your inbox by 8am every weekday, with a daily readership in the tens of thousands.

It's FREE, it covers all things crypto and contains links to hot topics, up to date market information with plenty of original content, and has received much critical acclaim over the past few months.

We'd love to share it with you! If you'd like to sign up to receive a fresh unread copy in your inbox each day, please subscribe to the link below;

https://lbx.com/register/

We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we do compiling it!

Team LBX
miighty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Have you guys thought about doing these on weekends too, seeing as crypto never sleeps
joshc

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Hi,

I browsed your website and noticed that there is also a LBX premium membership option, which comes with Daily 'early bird' daily market reports.

Does it mean all the LBX premium members will receive exclusive daily market report apart from general daily market report?

Thanks
troadas

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

A valuable asset for my mailbox - great for my morning commute
l_evans

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

I’ve been reading this for a few months now and have to say it’s incredibly informative and well written. Be nice to see a longer opinion piece on the state of the crypto space!
LBXOfficial (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Have you guys thought about doing these on weekends too, seeing as crypto never sleeps

It's a good plan and something we have in the pipeline!
baxterdefaoite

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

Hi all

We produce a DAILY MARKET REPORT which is delivered to your inbox by 8am every weekday, with a daily readership in the tens of thousands.

It's FREE, it covers all things crypto and contains links to hot topics, up to date market information with plenty of original content, and has received much critical acclaim over the past few months.

We'd love to share it with you! If you'd like to sign up to receive a fresh unread copy in your inbox each day, please subscribe to the link below;

Team LBX

Since stumbling on to LBX last year, I've been watching them grow from strength to strength. The daily market report is a guiding light that got me through the dark winter.

Looking forward to a run and keeping up to date with the market report. Keep going and I second the weekend report! Even if its a brief summary.
gmawells

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

i always read this on the way to work, great resource, thanks guys
bitmera

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

when lambo
Hi all

Team LBX

baxterdefaoite

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

when lambo
Hi all

Team LBX

[/quote

When crypto hits the moon. When that is only you will know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: