Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like this poem I have written?  (Read 181 times)
zyberzeydan (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
Merited by cryptowhiz (6)

"I love you."

He tells you he loves you with a smiling face while he wraps his hands around your waist out in the public.
Your friends and your parents are so happy for you cause you got the perfect man who's smart, has a great job and loves you abundantly.
No one noticed that you wore a long sleeved dress on a burning summer after noon.

"I love you."

He tells you he won't hurt you cause you're his only love but all you could think was of last night how his knees pressed against your ribs while his hands wrapped around your neck when you were so close to death.
But he said he loves you, so that's alright.
You're just gonna put one more layer of foundation on the bruises and paint a smile.

"I love you."

Another fist another split and your lips won't stop bleeding there's a halo of purple around your eye.
Taking a week off from your work feels more sane than telling your colleagues that you met with an accident again.

"I love you."

You woke up this morning feeling sick running to the bathroom throwing up realizing that you still have a chance. He still has chance. A chance to change everything since a part of him was living in you right now.
You were so happy and you waited the whole day for him to return home.

"I love you."

2:00AM he comes home smelling like liquor and a perfume that was unfamiliar your heart skips 3 beats.
You asked him where he was and the question made him furious and before you could say anything he had grabbed you by your hair and slammed you on the floor kicking your stomach before the light started fading away from your eyes.

"I love you."

You wake up with lights all around you, you're surrounded by strangers your husband is nowhere to be seen you hear them say that they couldn't save your baby. You felt a sting in your heart. You closed your eyes. You could feel the cold slowly spreading from the tip of your toe to your whole body. Your breathing shallowed as you slipped away into complete darkness.

"I love you."

These three words are no reason for you to stay and suffer domestic violence.
So if you're in danger;
Raise your voice,
Ask for help,
Before it's too late.
zemaj

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

"I love you."

He tells you he loves you with a smiling face while he wraps his hands around your waist out in the public.
Your friends and your parents are so happy for you cause you got the perfect man who's smart, has a great job and loves you abundantly.
No one noticed that you wore a long sleeved dress on a burning summer after noon.

"I love you."

He tells you he won't hurt you cause you're his only love but all you could think was of last night how his knees pressed against your ribs while his hands wrapped around your neck when you were so close to death.
But he said he loves you, so that's alright.
You're just gonna put one more layer of foundation on the bruises and paint a smile.

"I love you."

Another fist another split and your lips won't stop bleeding there's a halo of purple around your eye.
Taking a week off from your work feels more sane than telling your colleagues that you met with an accident again.

"I love you."

You woke up this morning feeling sick running to the bathroom throwing up realizing that you still have a chance. He still has chance. A chance to change everything since a part of him was living in you right now.
You were so happy and you waited the whole day for him to return home.

"I love you."

2:00AM he comes home smelling like liquor and a perfume that was unfamiliar your heart skips 3 beats.
You asked him where he was and the question made him furious and before you could say anything he had grabbed you by your hair and slammed you on the floor kicking your stomach before the light started fading away from your eyes.

"I love you."

You wake up with lights all around you, you're surrounded by strangers your husband is nowhere to be seen you hear them say that they couldn't save your baby. You felt a sting in your heart. You closed your eyes. You could feel the cold slowly spreading from the tip of your toe to your whole body. Your breathing shallowed as you slipped away into complete darkness.

"I love you."

These three words are no reason for you to stay and suffer domestic violence.
So if you're in danger;
Raise your voice,
Ask for help,
Before it's too late.

nice its quite good.
Tetew50

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Yes, love is a bond that is tight enough for two human beings. Humans who can not fix their broken relationships are the same as those who have never felt love, that love is forever.
zyberzeydan (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Thank you Guys for appreciating my poem I will post more in the future
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8173

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

It's a gut-wrenching poem.  I find it unbelievable it was written by the same hand that wrote this:

To get free eth  in this forum, can with giveaway or by joining bounty ico paid in the form of token and then sold for exchange with eth, if difficulties with that way, can by way of direct trade, provided that you have to have capital to buy eth via market exchanger in eth wallet account.
But if you want to coin the cheap price, you can buy altcoin ico when pre sale takes place because at that moment dev project will give bonus and you will get big profite, if coin price increase when released to market exchanger, but this is too risky if coin which are either priced down or not available in the market exchangers.
So it is up to choose which one.

shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

I'm not a literature expert by any means but I enjoyed your poem very much.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

It's a gut-wrenching poem.  I find it unbelievable it was written by the same hand that wrote this:

To get free eth  in this forum, can with giveaway or by joining bounty ico paid in the form of token and then sold for exchange with eth, if difficulties with that way, can by way of direct trade, provided that you have to have capital to buy eth via market exchanger in eth wallet account.
But if you want to coin the cheap price, you can buy altcoin ico when pre sale takes place because at that moment dev project will give bonus and you will get big profite, if coin price increase when released to market exchanger, but this is too risky if coin which are either priced down or not available in the market exchangers.
So it is up to choose which one.

LOL gold Cheesy
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

It's cool, but you need to work more on the rhymes  Wink
YellowSunny

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:10 AM

I like this poem, it reminds me that there are people we meet every day who live in these difficult situations and who, despite everything, remains silent. That's sad that's why your poem touched me... good job and I hope I will eventually be able to read more of theses!
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

I am absolutely in love with this poem!!
I can give you anything for thisss

Its really touching
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

Yes I like this poem
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

There is the saddened scenario. I'm really into it I feel amused at first and then feel sad at the later part. I like the concept of you composing this kind of poem. True that, just a little touch up with the rhyme you can work it out anyway. All in all it was good!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: