Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What methods to use to promote the project?  (Read 3615 times)
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.
Telegram becomes more and more popular so its a good idea to create a channel
And we have got telegram bots that can really increase the number of your members in telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfelix

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

Best way would be to post press releases on popular blogs or less popular if you can not afford to pay too much
CyberMontana

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

i havenot my project, but i can share you my mind, becouse i am supporter for new projects, and i know what way is working.

first - you want good IDEA, with pottential.

second - you want make good website and promo Video, this 2 things working good for me,

you want good logo for your project, and if you want ICO project, i think you want good ratings on ICOratings sites.
Odyn.io

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.
Telegram becomes more and more popular so its a good idea to create a channel

I think Discord has more potential then Telegram.
To much bots are coming into Telegram and that can really be a problem in the long run.

I believe Telegram is needed but you can build a much stronger community on Discord.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

You should make your project listed in some ICO listing site. your website, ann thread and bounty tread must be on famous cryptocurrency related website, so it can be good to outreach potential investors. Launch an airdrop is also good, make many people join your bounty campaign and airdrop by give massive rewards, usually successful project has many supporter. Signature, Facebook and Twitter campaign is very good to spread the word about your project, I suggest you to hire campaign manager to manage your bounty campaign and airdrop because if the participants is too many then you will not be able to do other thing important such as manage other advertisement beside bounty campaign and airdrop. Usually CMO of a project will put many advertisement/banner in famous website, hire people to create promotional videos, partnering with famous youtubers, and do some offline advertising by joining some business event or go to big companies directly to get big investors.
Promote a project is not a simple thing, it's not limited on bounty campaign and airdrop.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

The best way to promote a product is to make that product speak for itself. It should not be able to be avoided to be the next big thing like Bitcoin got adopted all naturally/organically. It did not need any guerilla marketing at all, only enthusistic response and usefullness to the public.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Well, Facebook advertising is now an option again, so I would definitely look into that.
You can just run the campaigns yourself, it isn't that difficult.

AFAIK Goodle still doesn't allow cryptocurrency-related advertising, so don't think that's an option.

Facebook isn't an option at all.
Odyn.io

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

The best way to promote a product is to make that product speak for itself. It should not be able to be avoided to be the next big thing like Bitcoin got adopted all naturally/organically. It did not need any guerilla marketing at all, only enthusistic response and usefullness to the public.

Building a great community can get you more attention then paying ads!
Try to build a good active community and your projects will succeed.

Good luck!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

Well, Facebook advertising is now an option again, so I would definitely look into that.

AFAIK Goodle still doesn't allow cryptocurrency-related advertising, so don't think that's an option.

Let me tell you. Facebook is the best option because of their security is far more than most of the other social networking site and you can just see any crypto related projects (ICOs) that fan page on Facebook because Facebook admin will ask them to provide some genuine documents which back their project and if they can't provide the account will be ban. Therefore, is the best social site to find genuine ICOs.

exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Let me tell you. Facebook is the best option because of their security is far more than most of the other social networking site and you can just see any crypto related projects (ICOs) that fan page on Facebook because Facebook admin will ask them to provide some genuine documents which back their project and if they can't provide the account will be ban. Therefore, is the best social site to find genuine ICOs.

we're talking about facebook paid ads.. you're off topic my friend.
Barcoded

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Any websites like coinscribble.com that allows to post crypto-related press-release for free or for reasonable price?
basescore

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

Bit of a self-promotion, but when you have a number of ICO reviews up, you can try my platform: https://basescore.co to give your users your ICO's link to find all of them under one roof. We aggregate ICO reviews from a multitude of review sources together so that it helps streamline the user experience for an investor looking to learn more about an ICO Smiley

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:24:31 AM

So many different ideas on this thread, very useful

We are a project aimed at re-monetizing YouTubers via crypto. Was expecting much bigger support to promote from the Tubers though, we have 5 doing videos but another 200 emails sent out and almsot all want huge amounts of BCT or ETH upfront. As a grass roots project we don't have that, maybe as ICO kicks in.

Good luck

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Maybe you will be interested in our services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5007286.0
whythatdo

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

Social media is the best way to promote the project now, the users can get the idea very quick, and the cost for advertising social media not very expensive,
Another way is social contest.
Contests, giveaways, and sweepstakes are a very popular tool among top quality marketers. Why? Marketers know that social media contests work!

Social media contests are a fun, easy way of connecting with customers and bringing in more fans for your social media platforms. A simple Facebook contest for example, garners 34% new fans on average per campaign. That’s huge considering that organic reach is low on Facebook!
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Since I got into the crypto world, I noticed the lousy reputation which the ICO’s received because of low-quality content and lack of marketing strategies.

I wrote this guide in order to help ICO’s all over the globe to Improve their content quality.

In short: If you’re from an ICO, Blockchain Project, or care about marketing, This guide is for you!

In this guide, I’m going to show you the exact steps, and growth hacks which I used to help our clients to reach that exposure and create a successful ICO.

In fact, I’ve used the strategies from this guide in our ICO marketing agency to get our clients more than 100 million dollars in the last 5 months and get millions of crypto traders & investors to watch my content.

ICO Marketing Guide

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

Maybe try to get your project very wide spread everywhere, a Bitcointalk Bounty is a good and easy marketing action. You only need to hire a Bounty Manager, define the tasks and it can start. It's very important to define the tasks and use many crypto platforms:

Bitcointak Signature
Translation
YouTube
Content (Articles)
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
Medium
LinkedIn

You can reach a lot of investors if you have a famous Bounty Manager too, but more famous Bounty Managers are costly.

OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

Best method is make it mainstream.
Check out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027979.new#new
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Best methods are good bounty campaign!
crypt_farid

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Best methods are good bounty campaign!

Problem is what constituted "good". Bounties and airdrops are the main reason this forum has degraded tremendously. I've been lurking for years, but decided to join, and still mind boggling how bounties and airdrops are. Literally thousands of people wanting "free"money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: