Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the rise?  (Read 2939 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Yes, given the activity of investors and the positive information background - it is likely we are waiting for a new wave of growth in the value of the cryptocurrency.
Our market seems to be started to wave right now and may it continue to rise again showing anothet huge hike. We've almost losing our hope seeing Ethereum price goes into below $200, but it started to grow including btc which is a good indication and it enlighten us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

In fact around 6-7 days before, Ethereum's value could be said to have dropped, but since yesterday its value has risen again to as much as $ 223.
I hope that in the fourth quarter that will come later Ethereum's value can grow to a better level than now.
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Bitcoin has had many bounces in price that were initially mistaken for reversal in bearish trend to mean a beginning of bullish market.  Many people were wrong!  The rise in price were merely bounces,  it has nothing to do with bullish market!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

Rather no than Yes. A sharp rise in the price of Bitcoin is unlikely to happen. The wave of Bitcoin popularity has already passed. And at the moment, the price increase, in my opinion, is due to the fact that this cryptocurrency is more popular than the others, and everyone is aware of what prices Bitcoin has already reached. When choosing a cryptocurrency, Bitcoin seems to be a more reliable and promising currency because of its"past".

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Market recovery is very slow, but I think we should keep BTC and ETH. Maybe by the end of this year the green hybrid market will return.
Keeping bitcoin is the priority. But we can't be sure of it what lies in the future for these markets. But the fact that bitcoin is the leader of this crypto-economy gives us a chill that there's a good future of it.

But for the other altcoins, we can't be sure of it.

I checked bitcoin today and its down by $6,389.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Recently, the increase in the price of bitcoin has been observed again and it is unclear until which point this will continue, I assume that the price will drop after the SEC passes the decision on the ETF bitcoin...
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

No. That doesn't mean anything. There was a strong growth at the end of July, and by mid-August there was a decline again. It is difficult to predict in what direction the changes will be.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

The liquid Network sidechain is a long-awaited novelty for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem, which is moving forward, despite any difficulties. Bitcoin transactions are now fast and cheap, and the use of a combination of Liquid and Lightning greatly improves the scalability of the coin. There are only such problems as the privacy of the main bitcoin network (possibly solved with the help of another sidechain), as well as the inefficient PoW-based mining process. It is very likely that the Liquid Network will be able to do much for the wide recognition and widespread use of bitcoin, and this will lead to an increase in the price.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

indeed bitcoin increases its price, even though it's not high, and even then only for a moment and bitcoin reduces its price again, and the current market price is still very difficult for us to predict with certainty, and many people have been waiting for prices bitcoin to return at more prices high again.

Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:36:01 AM

We are all waiting for the recovery of market growth. There are no big changes now. I think that by the end of the year we will still see growth. For this to happen, we need new investment.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
I am sure that the price of bitcoin will recover as soon as possible, when the price is said to be still stable, the decline and the development has not been too good, the momentum to grow is predicted by some people around the end of 2018

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Bitcoin rise very slowly. Maybe it rises only because of Tether manipulation? Yesterday, Tether value did increase a little, Bitcoin and altcoins fall after this.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

Bitcoin rise very slowly. Maybe it rises only because of Tether manipulation? Yesterday, Tether value did increase a little, Bitcoin and altcoins fall after this.
I noticed that too, those who able to play with arbs gained some decent profits playing with tether, but with the entire market the rise still slow and we are still in the position of waiting with the big rise, the bearish market has been stuck and more and more weak holders are selling now into panic, if you wanted to eared you need to adopt the sway and take advantage.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Yes but don't trust on it all the time. FOMO will sometimes comes in when you are excited to see bitcoin on the rise but don't also forget that anytime, bitcoin's market price may fall down hard after a certain rise. Always remember that the best time to invest is when bitcoin is crashing.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Market recovery is very slow, but I think we should keep BTC and ETH. Maybe by the end of this year the green hybrid market will return.
I agree with you. Market is down now and it is recovering it's price slowly. We should not sell our valuable btc and eth right now. It is not for selling time. If we buy now, we will be able to cut good profit from it. Hopefully next year will be the crypto currency year like the past year.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Bitcoin is very strongly fix at this point and I think it won't go any lower ! Will only increase ! My opinion !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?

we hovering around 6000 to 6500. some times go up to 6700. right now its only stabilize. it might take a few more months for the market to recover.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

If you look carefully from the time when the post was published, at the time when I write, less than 4 months have passed. And for about another 4 months, the bitcoin rate was exactly the same! From this we can conclude that bitcoin is not going to rise in its course! So expect!
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

If you look carefully from the time when the post was published, at the time when I write, less than 4 months have passed. And for about another 4 months, the bitcoin rate was exactly the same! From this we can conclude that bitcoin is not going to rise in its course! So expect!
we really have a very pessimistic outlook. Although I, too, have lost confidence in Bitcoin and therefore also made my investments in ethereum. Nevertheless, I want to say that there is still a certain period that will bring profit thanks to Bitcoin. But he is very small.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

at the moment the market is subsiding and it seems to me that soon Bitcoin will go to conquer a new peak with a very strong impulse.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: