Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the rise?  (Read 2939 times)
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

imho, there was no a rise for a months already, all crypto community still hoping for it, but there are no rise, just a stagnation. its good that market cap still are about 200-210 billions for some time and not falling down, but i dont know what should be happen for market rise. some hype in media maybe, but dont sure now
It seems to me that something wrong is going on all the same, because not only in the cryptocurrency market can one explain the current situation, It is also impossible to explain the distribution of various information in the media. It so happens that on one site you can read quite the opposite news.

maybe there no hype left, cause american celebrities for almost year already are forbidden to make commercial of icos and crypto?
maybe thats an answer? it could be actually one of the causes imho, of course not only that, but could be one of the top
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

At this moment, its market value is again on red marks likewise with the majority of cryptos. Maybe, the increase would no longer occur this year so holding is more advisable. Selling won't be a good thing to do because complete profit loss will be the outcome . Downtrend is still dominant in the market which makes sense to not make unnecessary actions which would more likely result to regret.
Oh, I don’t like something about the current situation around Bitcoin. I'd rather bring all my assets on the air and wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. For me, ethereum is a more reliable asset than any other coins.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
When the level reaches 7k, then there will be growth, but for now these are hamster actions and nothing more.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

Using the 200 day moving average and the 1 week chart patterns tells us a lot. Bitcoin really needs to make a run at that prior in the 7200 area. And it giving us a shot an some actual long-term follow through to the upside.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

imho, there was no a rise for a months already, all crypto community still hoping for it, but there are no rise, just a stagnation. its good that market cap still are about 200-210 billions for some time and not falling down, but i dont know what should be happen for market rise. some hype in media maybe, but dont sure now
It seems to me that something wrong is going on all the same, because not only in the cryptocurrency market can one explain the current situation, It is also impossible to explain the distribution of various information in the media. It so happens that on one site you can read quite the opposite news.

maybe there no hype left, cause american celebrities for almost year already are forbidden to make commercial of icos and crypto?
maybe thats an answer? it could be actually one of the causes imho, of course not only that, but could be one of the top
It doesn't matter, the only problem the bitcoin holders are still betting on the ETF decision. They are waiting for that. Bakkt has become the next thing that they would like to put their money after bitcoin ETFs. So many people being so crazy due to the fast money that they can earn through crypto.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Imhomebody

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

I hear people who're talk about the " regret not buying at 6400 because when it's at 100k" thing all the time but really don't understand, Can anyone 'do the math' at how many millions of dollars or trades would be needed to get the price to 100K? I don't even know if it's mathematically possible?

Drowsyface

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

I hear people who're talk about the " regret not buying at 6400 because when it's at 100k" thing all the time but really don't understand, Can anyone 'do the math' at how many millions of dollars or trades would be needed to get the price to 100K? I don't even know if it's mathematically possible?

There's people in this world who have millions of dollars and no bitcoin, some banks have been caught messing with billions of dollars now just imagine if more people started saving Bitcoin instead of saving dollars in the bank we could easily see prices above 100k

Staysmelly

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

There's people in this world who have millions of dollars and no bitcoin, some banks have been caught messing with billions of dollars now just imagine if more people started saving Bitcoin instead of saving dollars in the bank we could easily see prices above 100k

Nope. Not going to happen. People are dumb. In 1980's the savings and loan crash had people in lines to get their money out, and some lost their life savings. Guess what? Monday morning the USA went right back to depositing their money into banks. People are dumb. Every republican President campaigns on 'like it used to be' to get elected, then once in power, the inbreds in the Red states darn tootin get mad because they were lied to once again, and yet every president that runs Red keeps on doing and saying the same thing. Point is, people are really dumb.

Prideandprejudice

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Nope. Not going to happen. People are dumb. In 1980's the savings and loan crash had people in lines to get their money out, and some lost their life savings. Guess what? Monday morning the USA went right back to depositing their money into banks. People are dumb. Every republican President campaigns on 'like it used to be' to get elected, then once in power, the inbreds in the Red states darn tootin get mad because they were lied to once again, and yet every president that runs Red keeps on doing and saying the same thing. Point is, people are really dumb.

I understand your point but people can only be fucked with for so long and before the people didn't have much of a choice, now we have Bitcoin and it now has a decade of history, operation and growth. People like you and I with this valuable knowledge can help pave the way with this new technology and save ourselves and maybe a few others from the government's monetary system.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

No, do not be an illusion because this price level is holding now Bitcoin. You can't say rightly whether it will go up or go for another crash. As news scenario about the digital currency is very unpleasant so most probably it will go down. So, let the price of the bitcoin go an upward movement and sustained above $7000 then took an aggressive step for purchase.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

In my opinion it is only small rise of btc. It would never be like ever. The time of old king just in past, it's time to new.
It will never be like the same? history repeats itself and that can happen again.

The high during 2017 is likely but it won't happen for this year. It may not be on the rise as of the moment but we'll see it again. New all time high will be reached when the market going's good again but can't expect it to be seen for this year so past all of those expectation on 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Selling pressure has subsided, but that is also obvious from the sideways action.
At some point price needs to  shoot up. Would love to see a run at 8K.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

if indeed bitcoin increases it is positive news and if indeed bitcoin has increased, of course investors' interest will increase as well because the development of investor crypto currencies also affects
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Yes, I hope that once the saturation time is over, I feel, the BTC movement hopes to rise, but many of the bad news agencies that have emerged and this I feel has a great influence on BTC.
Suslura

Activity: 586

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Yes, I hope that once the saturation time is over, I feel, the BTC movement hopes to rise, but many of the bad news agencies that have emerged and this I feel has a great influence on BTC.
It seems to me that the best influence on Bitcoin can be made only by good investments and the actual use of Bitcoin as a means of payment. In this case, its value will also greatly increase. Equally with the rise in the price of Bitcoin, the price of another cryptocurrency will increase.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
is not. we are going down. It's just a matter of USDT that has affected the price of bitcoin. The next market will be reduced and you should be prepared for the downturn. Make a great plan to prepare for the worst situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

yes bitcoin will rise, but not in the near future. i think it needs much time until next year to rise
many bad new happened on bitcoin, make bitcoin cant rise and lose its capitalization

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

My guess that bitcoin and other coins which always bollow BTC start they raising in new year. Predictions about green October was wrong and we didn't see any good changes here.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

It dumps again and the momentum breaks to pull down the price of bitcoin perhaps it hit the bottom. Rising back to all time high is a roller coaster for us as the price is unpredictable with the bearish market situation. It needs to extend our patience for us to get our profits once the market recovers.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

I was thinking BTC will hover around the strong support level of $6200 and finally will get back on an uptrend to finish the 2018 in a different way, but it didn't happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: