Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Account for Purchsae  (Read 164 times)
welpboy (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

Hey guys,

I'm really eager to purchase a bitcointalk account with Senior,  Hero or Legendary  Rank, reliable with positive trust. The exchange should be carried out with escrow. Please contact me via email if you have an offer for me: justhis@protonmail.com

Cheers  Smiley
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

you can visit this sub local forum, I've found many members sell bitcointalk account there, and you can contact them by telegram.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
welpboy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

you can visit this sub local forum, I've found many members sell bitcointalk account there, and you can contact them by telegram.

Do you have link to the thread? Thanks
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Bitcointalk account purchase is not encouraging. Most of the purchased bitcointalk account is fraud. The password was encrypted to the account and it can be used by both buyer and sellers which is at risk.
welpboy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Bitcointalk account purchase is not encouraging. Most of the purchased bitcointalk account is fraud. The password was encrypted to the account and it can be used by both buyer and sellers which is at risk.

But when the password is changed, does this resolve the issue?
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

i cant imagine that this would be legal by the rules of bitcointalk.
they started merit because of this .
that the boundty system works better

Hey guys,

I'm really eager to purchase a bitcointalk account with Senior,  Hero or Legendary  Rank, reliable with positive trust. The exchange should be carried out with escrow. Please contact me via email if you have an offer for me: justhis@protonmail.com

Cheers  Smiley

easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

But, from what I have seen and witnessed in the crypto currency community. Even if you manage your bitcointalk account in a way that is against the rules of the platform .your account could be block. But I don't know if purchasing a bitcointalk account is now a legal thing to do in the community.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Bitcointalk is not for sale you have to create it or if you really need to buy account it is better you pay bitcointalk admin to get your account
Adedbum

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

I don't have bitcointalk account to sell but the best option is from my is maybe you should contact admin and pay to get account.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

Do you have link to the thread? Thanks

Publicly they don't post thread regarding account that is for sale since the DT of the forum will mark and leave red mark on this account, do it manually... Good luck and perhaps you'll use it on good purpose....
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers  Smiley

The rule of our forum is account sales are allowed but not encouraged so if you buy bitcoin account means soon it will get red tag,so better establish your own account rather than finding a shortcut. Cheesy

But anyway this is not the right section for your post it should be in the invites and account section so you can move this thread by clicking the move topic option found in the bottom left corner.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

Hello do really mean this sell off of your bitcointalk account. However, will the type of things work when your have already have your personal data on the forum data base?  Let wait and seen how it going to work?
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

Somewhere on the forum I saw a topic that you can officially buy the necessary rank from the administration of the forum. For those who want to economize, this experience can end sadly. Be considerate and circumspect!
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

If this is possible I would like to have a hero member account as well. since these times merits are hardly acquired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: