Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:55:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Investment Pool?  (Read 390 times)
martinford14

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

Not really, there's nobody I'd trust enough to give my money to in a pool. Obviously you'd get a small discount but I don't think it would be worth the risk.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

We have to trust people who manage a common pool of our investments, if we want to make money on this. Although there are cases of fraud.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

I think one of the great advancement in crypto is that everyone can contribute and invest in ICO no matter the investment size, so I really don't see much point in joining a pool, there's probably more risks than benefits
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??
I think doing things with such companies is not the best idea. If I personally do not know people who will invest my money, then I definitely will not invest.
I definitely do not advise you to invest in an investment pool.
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

We have to trust people who manage a common pool of our investments, if we want to make money on this. Although there are cases of fraud.
I'd rather to invest on my own than to trust anyone who I really don't know personally. This can be a kind of ponzi scheme who is gathering some fund and run after they make good money. Be careful on joining in this kind of strategy, learn from the mistakes of the other and make a lot of research before you join them.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

I think it investing your money together with other people to create a big amount and bigger gains. It's good but risky at the same, especially you dont know the people holding your investment. There is also a greater chance of fraud and scam. If you want this kind of investing , it should be better to know the company or the people behind it.

jennycarter32

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Depends what the discount is, I wouldn't risk it for less than 20%.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

There are many institutional investors who are taking such measures.
They collected most of the small investors and then pooled them together.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

spend a lot of time analyzing the potential coins to make the right decisions. Do not overly trust the coin rating website and have your own opinion to survive in the same market. Researching and checking the coin information you want to invest is the key to succeeding in this market.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

If you do not do well in this period, then you should make a good investment. I always study the coin to invest.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

ICOs that are secured, have signatures are likely to bring profit for you. However, it all depends on your luck because you can not tell if you are in loss or profit till the ICO crowdfunding is finished.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Investment pools seems a good idea, up until and unless you don't know or are not aware of the people you are creating the pool with. They should have the authenticity and pure purpose of bringing in benefits for you. Hence, proper knowledge on your investment pool and their authenticity is vital to judge on the returns
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

In any business you must have trust on the projects or person affiliated with such business. In such case, if you find any pool not worthy for trust but the project is quite interesting, I would recommend going for a minimum investment to test the pools loyalty.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

This will be a good decision when people get benefits. People will believe in the benefits and will be interested in increasing the investment. The same rule in the case of investment pool.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

As far I know for pre sale and private sell ICO project apply minimum value. It’s a obstacle for the retails investors because they did not made the big deal. I think there are some investment pools that permit investor for big deal. So I think its not bad actually. But never trust someone over internet.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

In my opinion it is a good idea to create ICO pools. It gives an opportunity to invest in ICOs with high entry barriers like TON (crypto currency of Pavel Durov)

ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

if I think personally if managed by one person it will be very dangerous. there is good if the managing pool Ico is managed by many people. it will increase the confidence to the investors who have invested their capital.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Decision depends on investors or his team I think. I guess there are some risk but if the pool manger is trusted person then you can invest on it.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

I do not really trust the investor pool because there is no guarantee that you will profit to be better trading alone because if you lose will not be sad...
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??
It's a very good idea. Actually i joined a group on telegram about ICO pool and all the members are trusted each other and the admin there is very trusted and all the members are from the same country. The most important think on ICO pool is trust, if the admin of the pool is not trusted, no one will join the pool.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: