Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Investment Pool?  (Read 392 times)
Tmcrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:35:21 AM

This does not come off as a good idea at all. Given that this is a decentralized market, there are issues regarding trust. There are possibilities of being scammed and also being ripped off. Also there needs to be the presence of strict rules and regulations in order to have a good management.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

More of investors are going with the flow of where there are many investing in an ICO's, together pooling investments is a typically good idea but many are taking big risk thats why their more converned of their money so they need to think twice..
humjeulk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

I think one about the considerable headway in crypto is that everybody can contribute and put resources into ICO regardless of the speculation estimate, so I truly don't see much point in joining a pool, there's most likely a greater number of dangers than benefits
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

I would not trust the program to eliminate the risks of investing in the ICO. If everyone with ICO would be smooth, the number of new ICO would be 10 times the current level.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

I wouldn't invest in such pools because you can't make decision and when they fail it gets worse than you predict.
Its your choice. I think all decision will bring its own risk so take this or that is not a matter because we are looking for the best thing for us. Pool i think better not in the smart contract but maybe in legal company that already has legal license.
luckybanker

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??

UPD:

MyWish is eliminating these risks by introducing Smart Contracts for ICOpools.

ICOpools can be very risky especially if you dont know personally the people who runs it. But sometimes I take the risks for the chance to get sure allocation for a very great project. It's nice to know you have an idea to eliminate the risks in pooling. But can you explain further how?

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

Dear all,
Yeah, the pool investment is the goal only. If the management team is strong, that goal maybe reach, if not this is fail. So, the pool is not sure. Up to the method, the market and the trust of development team, we will realize it.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

i think thats is a good idea, for new investors
but, as the person who manage the pool is trusted and have a lot of experience in ICO industry
and he know a lot about a potential project
but, at this moment looking for a trusted people in this industry is too hard my friend
so, becareful
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??

UPD:

MyWish is eliminating these risks by introducing Smart Contracts for ICOpools.

The idea behind pool is very noble. However, just like any great idea, it also subject to being abused. Pool has given many people access to participate in projects who cancelled their public sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: