Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspicious transactions on Myetherwallet!  (Read 575 times)
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I have witnessed such a thing in my wallet an unusual tokens appearing on my wallet address, I have like two of such coins sitting in my wallet, One of them is called 20-foot-equiunit, I have search the internet but could not find any information on the token. So my guess is that people might be using it to test their dApps

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

I need you to uunderstand that there will always be fud regarding Myetherwallet
Which is why you should not compromising your private keys

So ensure you do all things in proper accordance’s
Nothing is wrong  with Myetherwallet
Remember  
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

It's a shit token afaik which given to anyone else for nothing. It will kept on your wallet forever no matter what is the reason they gave you the tokens.
H4hire

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Suspicious transactions on Myetherwallet!
On one of my purses today appeared tokens (-2500 [Suspicious link removed]/nicetokens), which I never had and someone brought them out?
Someone knows what's the matter?
What's going on with the myetherwallet lately?!

ive had loads of random tokens, usually theyre just spam tokens promoting some kind of project. pretty sure theyre never anything to get excited about but theres no danger when receiving them
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

These type of tokens are used for introducing new projects. Actually these token are not for sale and they will do nothing wrong.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

No need to worry you about this transaction. I git it, too, and my MEW is just fine.

Nobody can hack your account unless he has access to your private key. So, keep calm and just ignore these fake airdrop transaction.
I have not used Myetherwallet any longer because there are so many investors who have been hacked on MEW wallets. Currently I use Mycrypto and Metamash to protect my assets and it is very safe.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

How will we know the answer and provide an accurate information if you will be unable to provide a screenshot or may a link for transaction? If you are familiar with airdrop, there might be a possibility that there was some sort of partnership with the token you hold and provided an airdrop depending on the number of that token you hold.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

I think there is something fishy is going on with your wallet so you should take care of this. you had better share your Transaction ID here so that the experts can put some suggestions that you can take.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

The myetherwallet has been found suspicious recently. This also might be a scam because so many hackers are interrupting on these projects.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

for promotional activities according to the marketing policy the industry has to use some tools as far I know mytherwallet is basically used for doing advertisement this kinds of this is not for sell they used to present new project among the investors to gain their attention but it development their system so in future it can use more
Billgates710

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

Suspicious behavior creates anxiety in mind. In this regard, it should be done with consciousness without thinking. No one can hake without entering the unwanted links.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

You need not worry, there are a number of airdropped tokens to ETH addresses. I believe the purpose of such airdrop is to promote the token projects by attracting attention of potential buyers.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

As far I know it’s a token which is for advertisement. It was meant to not for sale it was invented to present the new project. After sometime it will be removed. So worry no more.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

If this is scam tokens, they can dissapear just. I always check contract adress. If it doesn't  lead to any website,that is scam and useless.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Wow, I've been told about this issue by 3 people and you are one more. I don't know how it is possible, but anyway i don't recommend you to press their web site, because there should be fishing attempt with logging your cookie or something like that. Don't press it!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

I dont think it is scam or hacked. I think this is an add for promotion. Dont that much serious if you are safe.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

Contact with the support team of your wallet and describe them the situation and ask them what was it? They are the professionals and I am sure that they will explain you everything.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
butterfly8226

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I think it is a token for advertise some new project. But you need not to be worry if everythiung is ok by this time.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

That’s a common way of promoting coins. They send you those coins for promoting them and should have removed them by now if you have decided not to buy them.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

As far as i know this is not secure. I know a person who fall in the same situation and he can’t understand the token and after that time he loss everything from his purse.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: