Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NERO] Bitcoin Nero ► Dual Algorithm [ERC20][ASIC]  (Read 5884 times)
slymer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

you wrote him many times, why are still hoping to get a response. It won't happen. I have never got a response, and i'm sure that nobody got.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

you wrote him many times, why are still hoping to get a response. It won't happen. I have never got a response, and i'm sure that nobody got.

Just curious to see what will happen again with this project! Each time we consider that everything is dead, he comes back Cheesy
slymer

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

but now you have no coins and no tokens, cuz program is over (which has never started in fact) Smiley this guy is "humorist", he stole our hash and time
sibodong

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Program is now end, distribution of Bitcoin Nero ERC20 will be begin now and distribution will end before September 23, 2018.
Thank you for participation !

what does it mean..??
TTKhiem9009

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Just curious to see what will happen again with this project! Each time we consider that everything is dead, he comes back Cheesy
You have a lot of coins, do you get any feedback?
denish

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

You have a lot of coins, do you get any feedback?

Nothing :-/
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Program is now end, distribution of Bitcoin Nero ERC20 will be begin now and distribution will end before September 23, 2018.
Thank you for participation !
is their any detailed instructions on how to get bitcoin nero erc20 token before 23rd ,
 i would love to participate and be part of this movement,
BTCN-dev (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

We are always here and our team is focused on the development of the platform to guarantee you an efficient and quality service before launch. We have taken a slight delay in launching the ERC20 but we assure you that every person who has requested an Airdrop or a convertions will receive Bitcoin Nero.
The ERC20 token was made to guarantee a stock market price that reflects the value over time of Bitcoin Nero. We especially thank GetPool.com for its involvement in the project. The ERC20 tokens will be the very foundation of the Bitcoin Nero project as a whole. Original Bitcoin Nero will be the most payment method for marketing projects such as the market place. Hence the interest of the speed of execution. In the future we hope that Bitcoin Nero original will be more widely accepted by the exchange platform and that our activities will also allow us to collect enough funds to list on Bitcoin trading platform Nero is a free project and open to all .

Thank you for your trust in our project and rest assured that your involvement will not be without reward.

DEV
denish

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

We are always here and our team is focused on the development of the platform to guarantee you an efficient and quality service before launch. We have taken a slight delay in launching the ERC20 but we assure you that every person who has requested an Airdrop or a convertions will receive Bitcoin Nero.
The ERC20 token was made to guarantee a stock market price that reflects the value over time of Bitcoin Nero. We especially thank GetPool.com for its involvement in the project. The ERC20 tokens will be the very foundation of the Bitcoin Nero project as a whole. Original Bitcoin Nero will be the most payment method for marketing projects such as the market place. Hence the interest of the speed of execution. In the future we hope that Bitcoin Nero original will be more widely accepted by the exchange platform and that our activities will also allow us to collect enough funds to list on Bitcoin trading platform Nero is a free project and open to all .

Thank you for your trust in our project and rest assured that your involvement will not be without reward.

DEV

Good to see you alive! Now I wait for instructions ;-)
Abbya

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Wait for new updates!
BTCN-dev (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

When can the bitcoinnero wallet sync blocks?
We have planned restart of update 1st Octorber 2018, this is at this time we will send all request for listing and publish marketplace. Also add Bitcoin Nero to CoinPayment.
wiridnflwiri

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

We have planned restart of update 1st Octorber 2018, this is at this time we will send all request for listing and publish marketplace. Also add Bitcoin Nero to CoinPayment.

I have 132000Nero. I did not get a reply from you. What should I do to get an airdrop?
Does the original Nero disappear?Please answer me. Don't keep evading No one got your answer. Who did you send it to?
I like Nero. I don't want to give up Nero. Please answer me.
pipi10098

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

any news?? Huh
denish

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

HuhHuh
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

I have 132000Nero. I did not get a reply from you. What should I do to get an airdrop?
Does the original Nero disappear?Please answer me. Don't keep evading No one got your answer. Who did you send it to?
I like Nero. I don't want to give up Nero. Please answer me.
it's better if you contact the telegram network only and I think I'll respond faster than posting on the project thread.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kenhack

Activity: 184