Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Stupid Amounts of Money  (Read 781 times)
vurezo (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:50:10 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 03:40:37 PM by vurezo

Hey,

There's this forum called hackforums.net where people buy this OMC (OmniCoin) for $0.5 to $0.75 per 1K. With ~300Kh/s you make ~100K OMC a day, which is easily $50 a day. I've never had better luck with anything than this.

Personally, I have 2x Radeon HD 6970, and I can easily use my computer as well as make ~$50 a day just running with these settings.

Batch startup:
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
:loop
cgminer.exe -c low.conf
goto loop

low.conf:
Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://omc.pools.doctor-blue.net:3333",
"user" : "x.x",
"pass" : "x"
}
],
"intensity" : "11",
"scrypt" : true,
"thread-concurrency" : "12128",
"worksize" : "256",
"vectors" : "1",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "900",
"gpu-memclock" : "1450"
}

If you want to make as much as possible, then set intensity to 19, at least with 2x Radeon HD 6970 you get 1.2Mh/s which is like $200 straight up a day.

P.S. I haven't had good luck running this stable on Windows, but this is so much more profitable than any other cryptocurrency. I recommend selling on the auction section of hackforums.net, as that seems to bring the most cash, instant sell anything less than $0.5.

For more information; omnicoin.pw
Pool I am using; http://omc.pools.doctor-blue.net/

P.S. AS FAR AS I KNOW, ONLY HACKFORUMS.NET USE THIS AS A CURRENCY, EVEN THEN, UNOFFICIALLY, BUT PEOPLE BUY IT REGARDLESS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: