Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly USD returns since 2011  (Read 241 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

As it seems July will be positive month after two negative. I do not believe August will be a positive one. But lets just hope it will be.

Well wasn't the ETF decision delayed to September? If nothing strange happens, the bull run will continue through the entirety of august up to September until the SEC says whatever they want to say (which will most likely be a no, because I still don't see how a Bitcoin ETF is possible, since the SEC only does ETF for things they can control and manipulate)

They will most likely pull another short, smoke all the noobs that still think government decisions can kill Bitcoin, and just like the ETF denial we had a couple days ago, we'll see some red candles, another "Bitcoin is dead" period, then the bull run continues, so it may be time to pick cheap coins again.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

As it seems July will be positive month after two negative. I do not believe August will be a positive one. But lets just hope it will be.

Well wasn't the ETF decision delayed to September? If nothing strange happens, the bull run will continue through the entirety of august up to September until the SEC says whatever they want to say (which will most likely be a no, because I still don't see how a Bitcoin ETF is possible, since the SEC only does ETF for things they can control and manipulate)

They will most likely pull another short, smoke all the noobs that still think government decisions can kill Bitcoin, and just like the ETF denial we had a couple days ago, we'll see some red candles, another "Bitcoin is dead" period, then the bull run continues, so it may be time to pick cheap coins again.

ETF was declined, but they keep applying this was like 10th decline. It is talk of ETF from time I joined crypto in 2014 and was old news back then. It just keep popping up.
ablelester

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

But who would buy on the first day and sell on the last day of the month? What a silly way of picturing it. I'm sure somewhere, some journalist is painting a dreary picture about the doom of bitcoin with that data. That's not a reasonable investment strategy.

The images of the crashes are interesting though because it shows how quickly bitcoin moves when it decides to correct. You can even see these kinds of movements on the smaller timeframes too. They are just sudden violent jerks in one direction, oftentimes followed by a quick retrace as everyone rushes in to buy the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: