Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will reach $50k this year as predicted?  (Read 2377 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

it's double the price of the previous price, I guess it's not so difficult.
do you see the market today? I see bitcoin rising slowly today.
I think 50K is not difficult. I am very optimistic. Cool
Its not difficult for bitcoin to get to 50,000$, its only a double from previous ATH as you say. I am optimistic too like many others and we disagree only about one thing, when will it happen. This or next year, or we will wait more to see 50,000$ for some people it's important to happen faster, some can wait, I'm somewhere in the middle, I would like to see that sooner but in same time I'm ready for some waiting. All in all we are here, as long as price is under 10k its good for buying more.
Well said, it is achievable and we don't know when it will happen. It can take place by this year end or even by the falling year which we cannot conclude. Everything happens depending upon the market. Even during the past ath people were speculating that it'll reach $7000 and $8000, but the growth took place in no time reaching around $20000.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends and that is the reason why i keep on holding my coins because i believe of the positive news.

theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy
I agree with you, almost 80% believe that by the end of the year BTC will reach 50K.
and I think that number is not difficult to achieve to see the movement that occurs in the market today.
bitcoin is ready at the pump in August.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends and that is the reason why i keep on holding my coins because i believe of the positive news.

Lol. These analysts also predicted that before that, btc will plunge to below 5k. Even though anything can happen in crypto, i find it hard to believe that btc will go that high this year given the circumstances we've faced and are still facing now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Lol. These analysts also predicted that before that, btc will plunge to below 5k. Even though anything can happen in crypto, i find it hard to believe that btc will go that high this year given the circumstances we've faced and are still facing now.

Yeah, me too. I just can't see the scenario where BTC drops to 5k again. We'll see, nothing is impossible.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

According to the predictions from different experts of cryptocurrency it should have reached $50k few months back, but due to unexpected regulations on bitcoin as well ico on different countries by the ruling government has caused the downfall rather than growth. Now slowly the price keeps on growing, and with this ongoing trend reaching $50k can happen any time.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Yes there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars because there are more countries today that has been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency.
No I don’t think so. It is impossible because almost 7 months has gone in this year and how is it possible that the price reach to $50k till the end of this year. It is just like a joke that waste the time. No doubt the price is increasing but to this limit, nobody will believe it. The maximum price as I see till the end of the year will be not more than $15000.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

50k$ for bitcoin this year i think no. I think bitcoin price will reach 30k$ this year and will bypass this. Just waiting and all should go high.
jetteodo

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

I doubt 50k usd though. That’s huge base on the present price but nothing is impossible in crypto world though.

It will not reach 50 thousand. The market capitalization cannot grow so greatly in 6 months (before this year ends). However, I believe that Bitcoin can cost over 12 thousand - it might be a reality, bro.
Yeah it is also right that nothing is impossible in crypto world. The price may reach to $50k till the end of this year but that would be a very big unnatural bump. On the whole it is not good for bitcoin because the aim of bitcoin is not earning money but the use all over the world and for that normal growth is necessary so that everyone would invest in it.
Mr.frost (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

This is just an speculation so far but as we notice now. I can say that maybe the price will be more than the last year and its HODL time I think.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

predicting bitcoin prices to touch the price of $ 50k in my opinion it will be very hard to be achieved because if you want to make an increase then there must be good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

predicting bitcoin prices to touch the price of $ 50k in my opinion it will be very hard to be achieved because if you want to make an increase then there must be good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin.

The good news are coming in August when BTC gets approved by the ETF.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I have not seen any prediction like this..... By looking at the previous history of the BTC it is expected that it will break it's last year record that was 20K$. I have seen some posts in this forum about 25 to 30K$. Let's hope for the best.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:35:35 AM

This is a bit over expectation and over estimation and over speculation about the price of Bitcoin. The market moves a bit slow and the rise of Bitcoin is only dependent on the market forces besides some exogenous factors as well so I do not think Bitcoin will go up as high as $50000 towards the end of the year. It might rather cross the $20000 values and if the market situation were favorable, we can go till $30k as well. And yes the technology is unpredictable and we can have surprises as well.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

$50k? If bitcoin reach that amount then most of bitcointalk members will be rich except me because I don't have any bitcoins left but I think $20k is achievable price for bitcoin by the end of this year and there are too much negativity about bitcoins that new investors always afraid to invest in bitcoins after reading it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

Not all prediction is bound to happen especially if it is unrealistic. We're not even sure if we will beat the ATH last year then here you are saying $50k this year. No one can predict 100% accurate. Realistic price for me to have this last quarter is between $10k-$15k.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

Still, Don't have an exact prediction about the current situation of the market because now we are in bearish mode is continuing and Bitcoin has chances to increase its price more than more than 12000$ this year.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Impossible!!!!!!!
According to me it will not exceed $30k during this year. $50k is too much ,hence impossible. No doubt it can hit $50k but it will take few years. Though btc is of volatile nature, still it cannot hike too much in such a less time. Today 1 btc= $8193.92 . Very soon it will hit $20k, But $50k seems to be impossible.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Still, Don't have an exact prediction about the current situation of the market because now we are in bearish mode is continuing and Bitcoin has chances to increase its price more than more than 12000$ this year.
I was not this much bullish in bitcoin as said it was more likely that we would go down than go up that much however the bitcoin price going up and staying there kinda changing my idea on the prices.

Now it has gone up before but this time it seems to hover around these levels longer and not going down, the time of how long it stays up is a lot more important to me than the price going up itself because it can go up and go down any day and I wouldn't be surprised, it can go over $9k tomorrow and if it is not staying there for days or weeks I wouldn't really trust the prices.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I was not this much bullish in bitcoin as said it was more likely that we would go down than go up that much however the bitcoin price going up and staying there kinda changing my idea on the prices.

Now it has gone up before but this time it seems to hover around these levels longer and not going down, the time of how long it stays up is a lot more important to me than the price going up itself because it can go up and go down any day and I wouldn't be surprised, it can go over $9k tomorrow and if it is not staying there for days or weeks I wouldn't really trust the prices.
Yeah bitcoin prices is very unpredictable because no one dictate what happened and everything could be possible  if you ask me if it could reach 50k this year it will be possible just  a click away, that what makes bitcoin very unique and popular.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: