Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Many treasures but feel less or not much wealth but feel enough?  (Read 162 times)
Ahmadmuzakki (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

If for example asked to choose between two options: a lot of property but the heart always feel less or not so much wealth but the heart is always satisfied?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

They often say that "Money doesn't make happy".But in my opinion,it does.For me,It doesn't matter if I get to be loved or not as long as I'm wealthy and can enjoy life in another way.Some people think that belonging to the middle class and make a family is better,that's good too but I'm definetely against the idea that less wealthy people may enjoy more "feeling loved"

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

If for example asked to choose between two options: a lot of property but the heart always feel less or not so much wealth but the heart is always satisfied?

The real fulfillment is having a contentment. Money can't make you happy but you need it to live. If i would choose it is enough for me to have not so much wealth but my heart is satisfied because i want to live with satisfaction in life not only in money but in all aspect of my life. I just need money to support my family and help the needy even not too much but enough.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

I must rather prefer to have much wealth but feel enough or satisfied the grace thats i recieved rather than many treasures  but feel less to your human kinds,because this treasures or all asset  that you recieves ,would not help you bring into eternal life,its only an instrument that can be given to us in heaven,thats why its better to have enough wealth with a good heart to humanity and you satisfied evertyhing thats you recieve,because the real happiness you can find into the satisfaction of everythings that you recieve.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Both options are with being rich? Then I would try to pick the second one because it tends you to be rich and also satisfied for what you have. Everybody wants to be rich and be satisfied in life.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

I think this topic should belong to off-topic, it's not somewhat related to economics. Anyway, this question is tricky or more like a propaganda. It directs opinion to think that rich people often feel less (or insecure) and poor people often feel satisfied. It's just simply the opposite.

Also OP, your English suck!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

This question doesnt belong here.It should be in off topic I guess because its not related anymore to economics.But well I'll just give statement to your question.People never get satisfied thats the reality.Whether you are rich or poor.Then for me love is not enough without money because love cant give all your daily needs while money cant buy all your happiness.
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

it is hard to really choose from these two choices, because real human beings have a high desire to always satisfy a sense of self-satisfaction. and this is the average mistake often done by the rich. they can not control themselves, who always want to satisfy themselves because they feel they can buy whatever they want. and the effect will always be addictive.
well, therefore I will choose to be rich but able to control himself. so I will always feel satisfied and enough if I can attach importance to primary needs rather than secondary needs.
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Not that you are less knowledgeable, but that behavior sometimes also shows your true intelligence. Therefore, in addition to filling the brain, regulating behavior is also important. If not, the consequence is that you look more stupid or less intelligent even if your IQ is high and the science is too high, if your language is hard to understand by others, you will look like a dumb person ... Just imagine, as you present, all the audience is silent for trying to understand what you are saying.

Then what is the benefit of what you are talking about for this bitcointalk world or those cryptocurrency ..
If you just want to say to yourself, it seems you are wrong to take the place ...
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

I think so feeling satisfied in life is very important. But satisfaction is very hard to achieve. Humans are born greedy by nature. We have endless desire of achieving more and more. People even after becoming millionaire have the urge to gain more. In such situation I will definitely choose the second option as this would help me I living a peaceful life.
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Money doesn't really do much in the end, it leaves you feeling empty and unsatisfied wit hlife.  The true meaning of life our relationships and love
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

I think so feeling satisfied in life is very important. But satisfaction is very hard to achieve. Humans are born greedy by nature. We have endless desire of achieving more and more. People even after becoming millionaire have the urge to gain more. In such situation I will definitely choose the second option as this would help me I living a peaceful life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: