Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:44:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCard making it easier to use cryptocurrency  (Read 308 times)
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

As it should be, I also hope big coins such as bitcoin and ethereum can cooperate with the world's banks. It will increase the popularity of crypto if done. Bank is a state-guaranteed institution, and working with it is just the same as security and everything about privacy will be guaranteed.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:08 AM

This is very awesome step forwards for everyday crypto use.

Good job MC. They see opportunity and do their best to seize it. Good job! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

yes, mastercard is quite easy and simple than using bank account to spend money on crypto.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

While it’s cool to hear them admit that the technology is compelling, which we all know, we all need to consider and watch how large corporations are going to play this game. I highly doubt they will list a token for us normal people to buy. They will do it all in house and the existing shareholders will be the ones who really make money.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

yes, mastercard is quite easy and simple than using bank account to spend money on crypto.

both mastercard/credit card and banks are still the same because they are connected to each other .also , i dont think they are easy to use because if it is then cryptos and other payment methods should not have been invented at the first place .

not all people can open an account thru banks and get their own personal credit card because it takes time and so much hassel to issue a credit card.  On the other hand , cryptocurrency is still the best and most easiest way to use for spendings mostly online but nowadays  they are now slowly implementing the use of cryptos offline.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

What these companies fail to realize is that if they patent their "blockchain tech", it will only cast a spotlight on said tech to be used elsewhere. I mean, what's to stop someone from just copying the software, releasing it anonymously and then, people spinning up nodes to run the companies patented blockchain tech in a decentralized manner. Lol.

These companies are fucking clueless about the fact that they won't be able to stop people from using whatever it is that they are patenting in a more efficient manner (in a decentralized way). Besides, blockchain tech is pretty useless when coupled with centralization anyway. If you're going to be centralized, your better off just using a centralized database with a backup.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

This is a progress for the encrypted currency. It shows that many large organizations have begun to support the application of encryption currency in the future. I believe that the future development of encrypted currencies will be greater.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

As it should be, I also hope big coins such as bitcoin and ethereum can cooperate with the world's banks. It will increase the popularity of crypto if done. Bank is a state-guaranteed institution, and working with it is just the same as security and everything about privacy will be guaranteed.
So you are really hoping a coin thats decentralized and designed to oppose bank to join the bank, that just ironic man. you see why bitcoin was first created, because they are tired of those bankster but now people are hoping bank to hop in to their cryptospace, i guess time could change people mindset.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

I dont know why am happy about this news and will be glad when it will be actualised.
May be because of the following
 - Increased popularity and acceptance of the cryptocurrencies
- Which comes with enhanced coin value
- Flexibility in processing crypto related transactions
- The increasing impact and attraction it will have on the American market share as compared by the Asian size
- The change of stance by Warren Buffet in no distant time, etc

NOW;
I hope Mastercard in view of this will let the crypto investors into this cheering news via an ICO

https://wppenergy.io
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

Yes, when using cards, you should take care of maximum protection of your funds, as hackers do not slumber.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

This is the way that any online-based company will sooner or later adopt a crypto currency as a payment system. The reason is quite simple, crypto currency has become popular so many people who come to use crypto currency, this is an opportunity for a company to make a payment system using crypto currency and soone or slow payments using crypto currency will become mainstream.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:13 AM

So you are really hoping a coin thats decentralized and designed to oppose bank to join the bank, that just ironic man. you see why bitcoin was first created, because they are tired of those bankster but now people are hoping bank to hop in to their cryptospace, i guess time could change people mindset.

Well, your point makes so much sense. Don't forget they are dealing with people that are knowledgeable and vast in crypto. I believe their roadmap on the pact will clear lots of doubt.

I don't see wisdom in packing millions of dollars in a platform that can be exploited by IT gurus.
They need to have a division that is cryptocrrency based, show us the roadmap and possibly enable community participation via ICO else, it can only serve as a temporal point of call for amounts that wants to be converted into cash.

https://wppenergy.io
blue08

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

The investors will be benefited with the partnership of cryptocurrency and mastercard.  This is a hint that the digital currency will be adopted globally, hence, the government will accept it eventually. This is a good sign for crypto users that the market will be on up trend soon.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

This is acceptable course embodying cryptocurrency advancing to be deeper fine embodying assorted industrious,  promptly assorted exits ups hope embodying to create cryptocurrency easy to use embodying existence care life as go back acceptable and service.
cryptojoe37 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

I really hope this patent helps things take off with people getting in and out of crypto

https://mobile.twitter.com/cryptojoe37
#Joined Doax Airdrop
cryptojoe37 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

Yeah I get it, do you think that there is going to be some kind of coin or token, sorry for the where that sounds because I really don't know what they're supposed to be called, I know the difference between a currency and a platform but I don't know if there's coins and tokens or if there's just one but do you think there's going to be one related to MasterCards patent?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

It would be better if MasterCard and Visa will help cryptocurrency projects with debit cards. I want to spend my digital money in real life!!
cryptojoe37 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

I really hope this patent helps things take off with people getting in and out of crypto

https://mobile.twitter.com/cryptojoe37
#Joined Doax Airdrop
phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

Yes, and as a user of MasterCard and having different cryptocurrencies in my account, I can affirm that this news is more than just EXCELLENT for the cryptocurrency community. MasterCard will make the conversion process into fiat more simple and faster. Hopefully, there will be no commission fees, and if yes, let's hope that they will be relatively small ones
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

Mastercard can definitely help in pushing the use of cryptocurrencies in everyday transactions. This in turn will going to push the demand. Since, cryptocurrencies are built over deflationary model, this can create a price pump. Bitcoic largely lacks use case because merchants are not really eager to use cryptocurrency as means of payment. This restrict the demand aspect which is only running on speculation right now. This move by Mastercard is not going to give cryptos some popularity, it is also going to boost demand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: