Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 09:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Godex.io - Anonymous Crypto Exchanger ♻️ No Registration & No Limits  (Read 2686 times)
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2991

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2024, 07:30:11 AM

-snip-
Also I'm guessing the welcome bonus has expired or lapsed or something like that, cause I don't see it anywhere. Makes sense, because Bitcoin has went up in price so much. :)

I also assumed so because when I tried to sign up, there was no signup bonus.

If it has expired, Godex would be better off revising the text regarding the signup bonus displayed on the https://godex.io/affiliate-program.

Or maybe there are other conditions for the signup bonus? for example, if you already have several affiliate members who make transactions, you will get a signup bonus plus 0.6% of each transaction.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 05:58:22 PM

-snip-
Also I'm guessing the welcome bonus has expired or lapsed or something like that, cause I don't see it anywhere. Makes sense, because Bitcoin has went up in price so much. Smiley

I also assumed so because when I tried to sign up, there was no signup bonus.

If it has expired, Godex would be better off revising the text regarding the signup bonus displayed on the https://godex.io/affiliate-program.
It would have been such a honeypot just for anyone to come have their scoop, with several alts created on a daily and eventually bring Godex.io to the mud which we wouldn’t like to see it in, should the bonus have been just about registrations. I doubt that is all that is to know or to be done and earn the bonus offer on registration affiliates.

Who does that, certainly not Godex.io
Perhaps the support might have to clear on that but, that would have been such a terrible way to offer bonuses.

bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6206

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 01:21:46 PM

-snip-
Also I'm guessing the welcome bonus has expired or lapsed or something like that, cause I don't see it anywhere. Makes sense, because Bitcoin has went up in price so much. Smiley

Or maybe there are other conditions for the signup bonus? for example, if you already have several affiliate members who make transactions, you will get a signup bonus plus 0.6% of each transaction.

The sign up bonus is for the affiliate program, I believe you should at least referral at least one person to be able to withdrawal the bonus,  this makes total sense.

But term is should really be more clear.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3404

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 10:14:16 PM

The sign up bonus is for the affiliate program, I believe you should at least referral at least one person to be able to withdrawal the bonus,  this makes total sense.

But term is should really be more clear.
Everything should be much more declared on the website. This seems a bit tricky, many will register for the free 0.005, while it will only be determined later that the bonus is much more difficult to achieve.
The first affiliate payment can only be a minimum of 0.015, it is also unclear whether this is the amount with or without the bonus.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1098

🇵🇰 Pakistan

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 11:07:19 PM

I've tried the site with simple performance like smoothness and some other features many times before and I've mentioned a few words about it before, I'm actually also checking the others comments as well, Anyway Today I tried it with a transaction to test the system properly and here's a short summary based on my experience about Godex, I'll add some suggestion in the end as well.

UI & Exchange Process

First of all, the UI is for sure good. It's quite dark, and I couldn't find any option for switching between dark and light modes. It's set to dark by default, which is cool no complaints there, but having the option to switch modes could be a nice addition.

There are many languages supported, but unfortunately, Urdu isn't one of them, haha! Grin Still, this is the first time I've seen such a wide variety of languages its around 18 different ones are supported. Since I know a bit of Arabic, it feels quite connecting.

Moving the Exchange procedure is quite similar to the others, You need to choose the pair and then the amount then go for the exchange where you need to deposit after the required confirmation the exchange process begins, and the exchange time depends on the type of Blockchain you are using for the transaction, they've mentioned 5 to 30 mins but here in my case the transaction took much higher time, it was almost 9 minutes from my side for 1st confirmation and on the first refresh what I got is deposit time expired and for the exchange, I've used the BTC to ICP and with minimum exchange here the amount I was receiving is in SS and the real-time conversation rates as well in USD.

So Moving next to the transaction process after the deposit expired pop-up, on refresh there was nothing changed after waiting a couple of minutes I tried to contact support I got their support mail link, and on support, I'll comment further in my review at the end the transaction failed and I got my refund instantly and the whole process including the 1st confirmation to contacting support and getting a refund confirmation mail it took 2 hours + in confirmation it took 1 hour that was too long and after that, I've asked to contact on the support mail for the additional information. But there are some bugs I've found I would like to mention during this process.

✔️ Occasionally, when I refresh the page, the support icon at the bottom disappears, but after refreshing again, it reappears.
✔️ After several refreshes or a delayed one, it sometimes shows a 'Page Not Found 404' error.
✔️ Additionally, on the exchange details and deposit page, there's no exchange rate displayed for the pair used in the trade. Let me share a screenshot I've taken there."

That's the end of my first transaction story, hmm, it was unsuccessful but the support response made me not worry about anything and this was the fastest refund ever haha. But the exchange fail remains exchange fail I don't know the reason they've mentioned that "this order is mentioned by risk control system". I'll give it a try again when needed and quote them here too.

Support Team & System

I'm really impressed with the support team. Even though my trade wasn’t successful, I’d still rate the support system 9.5/10, both for the bot and via contact email. I’m not sure if they always perform at this level, or if it was just exceptional this time, but they responded to my email within 5 minutes and to the bot query in about 3 minutes. As I mentioned earlier, it took over 2 hours in total, but for the support when I contacted them by email, they resolved the issue in around 20 minutes. In the first email, they explained the reason for the problem, and in the next one, they sent me the transaction hash ID.

+ Points, Suggestions & Bugs in short

✔️ They support a large number of coins I've tried all possible pairs in which I trade mostly, and they've got all of them.
✔️ Their Support system is Superb
⚠️ I'm not sure why in (godex Stablecoins Cryptocurrency List) there USDP only.
⚠️ In (Most Popular Cryptocurrencies To Invest In) why Bitcoin is ranked 3rd Volume is higher and market cap as well still.
⚠️ Why the Filters in the Exchange rates are not working not any of them is working (Already mentioned by a user as well).
▶ There should be a proper reserves chart for every coin, (If there is already I cant see it on the main pages please mention if they have).
▶ In routine the site is working smoothly but due to so many pages it shows 404 error least today I've used it for a decent time I've got this error 3 to 4 times while redirecting to different pages.
▶ Another Frequent error is server error.
▶ For L2s there are some other options to explore as well, I'm not saying all of them but at least a few of them are worthy to be considered.
▶ The About Us page needs to be updated as some information is not up-to-date.
▶ The trade amount should be lower $160 is might be not a big deal for some but for many of the users it is.

Here is an SS I took while exploring the page speed tests for PC and Smartphone both using https://pagespeed.web.dev/ for the rest you guys can check yourself for a better view I'll quote the SS below.

I'll add a short review after more testing and another transaction for sure, it needs much more time to test it in full and haha I'm still out of town.

babo
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 4377

The hacker spirit breaks any spell

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:04:48 AM

my review

i try to use finally godex.io

BAD
- i check my preferred one - missing - not present bitcoin lightining network - this is bad
in my opinion today is very important have this one

GOOD
- excellent trustpilot score
- https://godex.io/affiliate-program good affiliate program
- huuuuge number of coins 894 very nice
- api ok, good developer portal https://api.godex.io/

-- update when i try to do exchange --

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1139

View Profile
Today at 08:13:46 AM

BAD
- i check my preferred one - missing - not present bitcoin lightining network - this is bad
in my opinion today is very important have this one
Someone should help me here,

Is it entirely necessary that you get to select a preferred network while swapping coin on an exchange?
I don’t think so! Coin swaps are done within an exchange doesn’t require you having to choose what network the swap would be done on. Most swaps are done at the expense of exchangers owned coins although, Godex.io haven’t commented on that.

At the point of exchangers, what’s applicable is, you having to pay the fees and they do the rest efficiently and swiftly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: