Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment  (Read 21348 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

Indeed, the coins that we store are not always profitable for us, let alone store them for a long time, it is very mysterious, but it would be better if we have to be positive and I will try to choose a few coins that might be profitable to go to the bull market and this is a coin I will save it and not to sell it at this time.
1.Ethereum
2. COV
3.WYS
4.BTC
5.CASSHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

It seems this is the right time to buy because the market is going to pump up soon the coin am looking up to are
Ethereum
Treon
Steller
EOS
BTC.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

It seems this is the right time to buy because the market is going to pump up soon the coin am looking up to are
Ethereum
Treon
Steller
EOS
BTC.
in any case, ethereum has become the most promising investment, but since it is impossible to invest all your money in a couple of coins, you need to choose something more relevant. Apparently this is a very difficult task, when you need to select promising projects.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

So which will be the most favorable and profitable crypto coin of this year as we are literally stepping into the bull market and which coin do you think will give whopping profit ?
I think XLM because when ico is very cheap, now the price of xlm increases many times, and projects made by XLM are also successful, I think the most successful XLM and XRP projects
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

The best investment in cryptocurrency is the knowledge of how bitcoin works.  If you learn what can help you to trade and invest in cryptocurrency excellently well,  your return on investment will be in hundreds of percent!

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

Not only this year, i choose this for every year investment and the name is Bitcoin. Investment in Bitcoin will get you profit in long-term period or in short term period both. As we all know Bitcoin is the number one coin in all fromats like price, stability, potential and more. No one can beat it!
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Perhaps I will put on the underdog is a project of the Fantom. Very soon (October 29) will start trading on this coin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

The best investment in cryptocurrency is the knowledge of how bitcoin works.  If you learn what can help you to trade and invest in cryptocurrency excellently well,  your return on investment will be in hundreds of percent!

You think that knowledge is the best investment. The more you understand the cryptocurrency market, the more you can earn.
If I choose in which coin to invest, I would choose ETH. Right now it is very cheap and has great potential for growth.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

You think that knowledge is the best investment. The more you understand the cryptocurrency market, the more you can earn.
If I choose in which coin to invest, I would choose ETH. Right now it is very cheap and has great potential for growth.
Ethereum is undoubtedly one of the best coins, but if Ethereum does not grow until the end of this year, there is a very high probability that project developers will choose other platforms for concluding a smart contract.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

The best investment is a bitcoin. The bitcoin can cost 20,000 dollars and in a year already of 200,000 dollars tomorrow. Invest in cryptocurrency.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241

TLS Group

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

So which will be the most favorable and profitable crypto coin of this year as we are literally stepping into the bull market and which coin do you think will give whopping profit ?
in my opinion you have to start investing in Ethereum coins, because I have confidence that this year Etherium (ETH) will go up, this is only a suggestion from me.

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:53:14 PM by iconoclast

In a flat market like this it is difficult to make any money just by HODLing unless you can stake the Coin or run a Masternode. One that I really like right now is DarkPayCoin. They are a MN/PoS privacy coin that is offering very high rates of return.

You can find out everthing you need to get started on their Discord channel. https://discord.gg/XAPNYkZ

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Now it is difficult to judge which projects will be the most profitable in the near future. But most likely that those projects which now have not very large capitalization but will have at the same time a working product or at least MVP will show the greatest profitability.

Now it is very dangerous to invest even in very promising projects. Because of the bad situation in the market, even they cannot collect the necessary amount of money. Therefore, it is better to buy those coins that have long proven themselves.

cryptosanga

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:22:36 PM

I think the best bitcoin for the investment. Because this is a very valuable coin. It's a clear reduction in value today, it's been seen over the past year. The bitcoin value has gone down and the best time for this investment. Do not wait until you buy Bitcoin today. You can make a big profit.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:48:58 PM

It's already in 2019, and it's likely that the market situation will begin to change slowly to improve. Earlier this year Ethereum will remain the top choice for investment. And I suggest a few coins that might bring good benefits, including: Cardano, Stellar, Monero and EOS.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:51:34 PM

I think there are several coins that are worth investment in this year. First of all I would search for ICOs that are offering security tokens and secondly for altcoins that have not experienced any bullish market yet.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

I think that only now you can think about this question, because it's possible bitcoin has taken a stable position and as everybody knows the entire market is subject only to him. I choose Ethereum because I am sure that It will be able to show its best side this year.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:17:23 PM

It seems to me that the best investment now will be Ethereum.
This promising coin is in a stable position and is now showing growth in the cryptocurrency market.
Obviously, Ethereum’s future should be brilliant after the market has fully recovered.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:42:47 PM

If there is a huge price increase in the coming time, it is certain that BTC and ETH will be the most powerful cryptocurrency because they both control the market and all altcoin. So you just need to invest in hold them

amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

As for me, I would recommend:

1. BTC (the safest bet)
2. ETH
3. NEO
4. UTNP (relatively new project) 

Please remember that everyone has their own opinion on this. So I advise you to do your own research before investing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: