Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mc Afee Promoted ICO that Made You Lose your Investment  (Read 212 times)
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

John Mc Afee is one of the notable figures in the cryptocurrency industrial for his role in investing in bitcoin at the early stage. Most ICOs has used him as leverage to raised millions of dollars within the shortest period of time.

Some of this ICOs were promoted through his twitter handle are probably dead of just struggling to survive. Below is a list of some of the ICO that was promoted by John Mc Afee

1.KWHCoin

KWHCoin is a blockchain-based community, ecosystem, and cryptocurrency backed by units of clean, renewable energy. Physical units of kWh energy are leveraged from multiple sources including smart meters, sensor readings, and green button data. This measurable output is tokenized on the blockchain to create KWH tokens.

ICO price: $0.32

Current Price: NIL

John Mc Afee promoted tweets:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943872583941939200?lang=en

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/961277882826936326?lang=en

2. Finacoin

Finacoin is a cryptocurrency with a global vision of combating aviation and maritime fraudulent payments using a tested and effective blockchain technology, implemented in a very unique digital environme

ICO Price: $1

Current Price: No data.

Read More Here: https://bitzamp.com/john-mc-afee-promoted-ico-that-made-you-lose-your-investment/
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

yeah but i think that nearly everybody knows that the these icos are just paying famous persons like mcafee in order to promote the ico. this just easy mones for him haha

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
lisapunt

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

Yes he is/was and Advisor so his job was to spam for some companies and get payment probably (not sure) in ETH/bitcoin/dollars+coins, so in the end if the coin was a shit coin for him nothig changed.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I'll tell you that this is one of the most influential people! from his words a lot of things depend! To take MTS this token grew very strongly in price, when he said that soon the coin's resistance could grow several times to the interim of the summer! I saw how this coin grew 6 times! Of course, it happens that the projects that he advertises do not grow in price! he recruits a lot of projects, and of course they can not all be successful!
bitzamp.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

yeah but i think that nearly everybody knows that the these icos are just paying famous persons like mcafee in order to promote the ico. this just easy mones for him haha

It really shucking to see some of these coins go into extinction....lots of money lost.
bitzamp.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

I'll tell you that this is one of the most influential people! from his words a lot of things depend! To take MTS this token grew very strongly in price, when he said that soon the coin's resistance could grow several times to the interim of the summer! I saw how this coin grew 6 times! Of course, it happens that the projects that he advertises do not grow in price! he recruits a lot of projects, and of course, they can not all be successful!

You are right, he has a lot of influence but i am of the opinion that most of his promotion is just for personal gains not for the good of the projects.
lots of this projects he promoted are dead.
turtletime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

John McAfee can't be trusted, he will shill any project for money. Last time I heard it was 100k usd for him to shill your coin.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Yeah sure I lost some money because of the coin he promotes, I stopped following him since I noticed that they normally pay him to call out those coins and I am happy that he has quit the calling after SEC came for him for promoting those coins. We don't need people who encourage coin pump and dump in the crypto space.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

If the project is not good then it will fail for sure no matter who promoted it. I think this is what has happened in this case.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

John McAfee is the good influencer everyone know that but it doesn't mean if he is promoting some project than you must invest in that project and consider it will give you profit on investment. Do your own research too about the projects because these influencesrs does not do their promotions for free they charges money for their wotk.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

He only receives money and promotes that ICO. simple. Most of the ICCs promoted by mcaffe are shitcoins. Prices go down below the ICO many times. And now almost no one believes him
bitzamp.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

John McAfee is the good influencer everyone know that but it doesn't mean if he is promoting some project than you must invest in that project and consider it will give you profit on investment. Do your own research too about the projects because these influencesrs does not do their promotions for free they charges money for their wotk.
bharathi13, i know he is a good influencer but that does not mean he should abuse that privilege.
bitzamp.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

He only receives money and promotes that ICO. simple. Most of the ICCs promoted by mcaffe are shitcoins. Prices go down below the ICO many times. And now almost no one believes him

Sec will soon come for him.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Getting rich and famous leads to high expenses and they should struggle to cover this expenses, ! I have learnt not to trust promotions by influencers or ICO rates on ICOlists website, only trust yourself. Wink
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

I think as an advisor McCafée is just doing his job
He promote a lot of projects and not all can be successful

Just like it’s impossible for all amazix project to be immense success
Docademic grew well and so was bobs repairs

I believe it depends on when you chose to pull of your profit
bitzamp.com (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

Getting rich and famous leads to high expenses and they should struggle to cover this expenses, ! I have learnt not to trust promotions by influencers or ICO rates on ICOlists website, only trust yourself. Wink

i Cant agree more...you are absolutely right.
bitzamp.com (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

I think as an advisor McCafée is just doing his job
He promote a lot of projects and not all can be successful

Just like it’s impossible for all amazix project to be immense success
Docademic grew well and so was bobs repairs

I believe it depends on when you chose to pull of your profit

Yes, it's true that he promote coins which have gained some reputation. But he should be more selective about the project he promote not just abot the money they pay him.

Some claims ha it that he does not accept the token he is promoting.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

I can add Eristica ICO (https://eristica.com/#advisors) to this list, Eristica was promoted by John Mcafee and Stan Larimer. ICO was finished half year ago and still no any news about token listing.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

It's true, many of the ICO'S that he promoted are having bad results right now. He had one that is doing well though, called Docademic. This coin had a 15X increase in price compared to the Ico price.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

John Mc Afee is one of the notable figures in the cryptocurrency industrial for his role in investing in bitcoin at the early stage. Most ICOs has used him as leverage to raised millions of dollars within the shortest period of time.

Some of this ICOs were promoted through his twitter handle are probably dead of just struggling to survive. Below is a list of some of the ICO that was promoted by John Mc Afee

1.KWHCoin

KWHCoin is a blockchain-based community, ecosystem, and cryptocurrency backed by units of clean, renewable energy. Physical units of kWh energy are leveraged from multiple sources including smart meters, sensor readings, and green button data. This measurable output is tokenized on the blockchain to create KWH tokens.

ICO price: $0.32

Current Price: NIL

John Mc Afee promoted tweets:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943872583941939200?lang=en

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/961277882826936326?lang=en

2. Finacoin

Finacoin is a cryptocurrency with a global vision of combating aviation and maritime fraudulent payments using a tested and effective blockchain technology, implemented in a very unique digital environme

ICO Price: $1

Current Price: No data.

Read More Here: https://bitzamp.com/john-mc-afee-promoted-ico-that-made-you-lose-your-investment/

Docademic also collected not much. However, look what happened to the token price. Although Docademic looked better than KWHCoin and Finacoin. I'm more inclined to not trust his recommendations.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: