Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?

Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?

It is a bit uncomfartable for me to have a talk with skype, because the internet has poor connection. I hope that you understand my position
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

It is a bit uncomfartable for me to have a talk with skype, because the internet has poor connection. I hope that you understand my position
Ok, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Ok, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls

as I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

as I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying

Never mind, everything is ok. I have just send the message by an accident, the last one is neluns exchange Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat , “Bank guarantee” principle, Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds, protection from cyberattacks, full functionality during peak loads, effective user support services, API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

With such a rapid development of the crypto currency, projects of this type will in any case find their place under the sun. The financial sphere is always good money.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

With such a rapid development of the crypto currency, projects of this type will in any case find their place under the sun. The financial sphere is always good money.

The financial sphere is good but there are many projects in this sphere. Competition among projects will be more drastic and require more creativity in the product.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

there is some sure agreement for NLS to enter bittrex.com, huobi.com, kraken.com in October and hitbtc.com, poloniex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com, okex.com in December?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Neluns follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Neluns follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind
The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in banking system but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

This project is not only about changes in banking system but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: