Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the banking industry. And I don’t talk about minor changes, but big transitions
We cannot know it for a fact how this project will be presented on the market. The idea is nice and but the implementation is a very hard task for every team of developers, we should wait
I totally agree with your opinion. I will be waiting too. Don’t know why other members of community talk about the similar projects because this one is different and stands out of the crowd
Yeah, it takes three different directions in economy and unites them in one app. And we have everything we want from cryptocurrency and banks, exchanges and everything is in one app, fantastic!
There should be paid more attention that all the information about this project, its bounty and ICO are updated very fast. This fact shows that everything will be good in the team.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the banking industry. And I don’t talk about minor changes, but big transitions
We cannot know it for a fact how this project will be presented on the market. The idea is nice and but the implementation is a very hard task for every team of developers, we should wait
I totally agree with your opinion. I will be waiting too. Don’t know why other members of community talk about the similar projects because this one is different and stands out of the crowd
Yeah, it takes three different directions in economy and unites them in one app. And we have everything we want from cryptocurrency and banks, exchanges and everything is in one app, fantastic!
There should be paid more attention that all the information about this project, its bounty and ICO are updated very fast. This fact shows that everything will be good in the team.
I have joined and participated the bounty campaign and waiting for the token to be listed. I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of such a good community
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I have joined and participated the bounty campaign and waiting for the token to be listed. I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of such a good community
It is interesting that the all the social links of this project contain a lot of information not only about project but also about cryptocurrency world.
amanai

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

It is interesting that the all the social links of this project contain a lot of information not only about project but also about cryptocurrency world.
At first i was a subscriber only because of the bounty campaign, just to get more tokens. But now i really enjoy reading all the news and watching funny gifs and pictures, thx!
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

At first i was a subscriber only because of the bounty campaign, just to get more tokens. But now i really enjoy reading all the news and watching funny gifs and pictures, thx!
This thing makes the difference, when you see that the team of developers is interested in cryptocurrency society and does a lot to make their community interested too
amanai

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

This thing makes the difference, when you see that the team of developers is interested in cryptocurrency society and does a lot to make their community interested too
It makes people one step closer to the cryptocurrency world! This project will change the rules. I think that developers know enough to realize such a hard idea.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Hmm, I find it strange that when I try to open the articles of the project partners, I get back to the main page of Neluns.io .. What could be the problem? This defect is found only in me?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Hmm, I find it strange that when I try to open the articles of the project partners, I get back to the main page of Neluns.io .. What could be the problem? This defect is found only in me?
Let's see when I click on Forbes - my browser reacts exactly like yours, but the rest of the articles are viewable. It is possible that this is a bug in the developers of the site
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Let's see when I click on Forbes - my browser reacts exactly like yours, but the rest of the articles are viewable. It is possible that this is a bug in the developers of the site
Yes, or maybe on the Forbes website there are some reconstructions now, or this article has been removed from the electronic resource and so when you try to open the link of the response from the server does not arrive
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

But someone tried to find this article, for example, through search engines, for example, Google? There may be an incorrect source on the site, but the article exists. In this case, it would be correct to notify the project team about this!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

But someone tried to find this article, for example, through search engines, for example, Google? There may be an incorrect source on the site, but the article exists. In this case, it would be correct to notify the project team about this!
This sounds reasonable! Could you find this article? I never saw her and I would be interested in reading it! I think that the article was published!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

This sounds reasonable! Could you find this article? I never saw her and I would be interested in reading it! I think that the article was published!
This article is not available online! It seems that this is a fake or a fiction. Most likely the project team decided in this way to raise its price and attract more influential investors
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

I like your ecosystem with insurance, rarely is the platform that has insurance facilities for token transactions and trades.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

This article is not available online! It seems that this is a fake or a fiction. Most likely the project team decided in this way to raise its price and attract more influential investors
What? Do not be silly! Large investors are not kept at the media, they react only to the analyst and the project's prospects!
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

I really agree with developer that Neluns is the next step for crypto financial revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

What? Do not be silly! Large investors are not kept at the media, they react only to the analyst and the project's prospects!
Why then I think that you are wrong! Yes, as a rule, electronic articles are of little concern to influential investors, but if an article is in a printed publication - this will attract the attention of a huge audience!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

But do not forget that in addition to influential and large investors, there are also private investors who make up a significant market share. Including these investors are able to collect a hard cap of the project!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

But do not forget that in addition to influential and large investors, there are also private investors who make up a significant market share. Including these investors are able to collect a hard cap of the project!
You're absolutely right! Despite the fact that many investors are reading the analyst these days, the availability of an article on a well-known resource adds significance to the project
a1471989

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Hello to every paticipant of the project! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. Would be nice if someone will explain me all the stuff
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Hello to every paticipant of the project! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. Would be nice if someone will explain me all the stuff
everything you need you can see on the first page Grin "Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem, combining within itself a bank, which operates with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and insurance  company, thus, creating conditions for the quality development of the cryptocurrency market and inflow of new participants and new capital"
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: