Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: International Champions Cup  (Read 648 times)
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Hey guys anyone interested in the International Champions Cup? It's starting on Saturday July 21st with the match between Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund on Soldier Field stadium in Chicago. The tournament will feature some of the top ranked European clubs and football stars. You can see the club crests of the participating teams below on this image:

The venues will be in 19 different cities all over the world. You can see the locations here:

There are specific rules for this tournament and you can familiarize yourselves by checking out the official website : https://www.internationalchampionscup.com/en/territories/eu/men/international-champions-cup

I know we shouldn't take such commercialized tournaments too seriously as the games can be completely unpredictable, but it doesn't hurt to follow our favorite teams and have a punt or 2 just for fun  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

Yeah, it's only friendlies, but still fun to watch some of the biggest teams compete. Lots of teams have had very good seasons, but I would take a punt on Man City as outright winners given there 100 point domestic season.

Wonder if the World Cup rivalries will have died down - like Kompany absolutely annihilating Jesus with a tackle.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

Since Juventus is in this cup, I am interested to know whether or not Ronaldo will take part in the games, mostly he'll take part in the later games.

Its going to be fun watching these teams play against one another, especially with the hot transfers and changes. It may not be as serious as CL but it can still be interesting.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

This looks like a gambler paradise but just a word of caution most of them would be fielding their B teams as their World Cup stars won't be featured so I would be wary of playing big bets on these games as many would be first time making to the team, I'll not really play unless there is a very strong team but am glad soccer is back missing it already since fifa ended.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

This looks like a gambler paradise but just a word of caution most of them would be fielding their B teams as their World Cup stars won't be featured so I would be wary of playing big bets on these games as many would be first time making to the team, I'll not really play unless there is a very strong team but am glad soccer is back missing it already since fifa ended.

Yeah, with the world cup just ended and the domestic seasons starting again soon, many managers will be resting their star players for some or even all of the games.

Lots of new transfers who will be keen for the practice with their new squads though.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Since Juventus is in this cup, I am interested to know whether or not Ronaldo will take part in the games, mostly he'll take part in the later games.

Its going to be fun watching these teams play against one another, especially with the hot transfers and changes. It may not be as serious as CL but it can still be interesting.

Yeah I am curious to know if Ronaldo is going to play for Juventus in this cup. It would be the perfect time for Juventus to show their newly signed superstar. But I think Ronaldo will be probably vacationing and won't be included in the squad, because after the strenuous La Liga season, the record-breaking Champions League win and playing in the World Cup he needs a lot of rest in order to be able to give his 100% for Juventus in Serie A next season. What's more, Real Madrid are playing against Juventus on Sunday August 5th in Washington so if Ronaldo is going to show up at least once it's definitely going to be in this one against his former team  Grin
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Agreed, i want to see how is Christiano Ronaldo play in the first time with juventus on International Champions Cup. This is like pra-season though, the result can be bad but i'm sure public want to see CR7 make a goal on his debut match with juvenus.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Yeah I am curious to know if Ronaldo is going to play for Juventus in this cup.
I read somewhere that he's not going to play against RM. I can't remember the link to the article but it said that C.Ronaldo will start training with Juventus on the 30th this month, and the match vs Real Madrid is 5 days later so he won't have enough time to prepare for this match. I think this (longer vacations and late arrival to trainings) applies to all the players involved in the World Cup knockout stages, like Matuidi and Mandzukic in Juventus, could be the same in other clubs.

About the tournament, I'm looking forward to it. It's probably the most interesing pre-season tournament in the world, though I don't like it when the teams start making 11 substitutions or more in the 2nd half of the games. And I feel like this tournament should be an official tournament, just imagine a super league with Europe's best teams  Cheesy

Anyways, we have the first match next Friday: Man City vs Dortmund. Maybe we'll see Mahrez playing a few minutes.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

Yeah I am curious to know if Ronaldo is going to play for Juventus in this cup. It would be the perfect time for Juventus to show their newly signed superstar. But I think Ronaldo will be probably vacationing and won't be included in the squad, because after the strenuous La Liga season, the record-breaking Champions League win and playing in the World Cup he needs a lot of rest in order to be able to give his 100% for Juventus in Serie A next season. What's more, Real Madrid are playing against Juventus on Sunday August 5th in Washington so if Ronaldo is going to show up at least once it's definitely going to be in this one against his former team  Grin
I think Juventus fans(other than me) would be super pissed if they don't let Ronaldo play. They have created so much hype, Ronaldo's arrival to Turin has been a delight apparently. And Ronaldo is also happy taht he moved to Juventus. I want Ronaldo to show up against Madrid, and worst of all, be in a different club and not have his best friend, Marcelo around. The chemistry is broken people.

I read somewhere that he's not going to play against RM. I can't remember the link to the article but it said that C.Ronaldo will start training with Juventus on the 30th this month, and the match vs Real Madrid is 5 days later so he won't have enough time to prepare for this match. I think this (longer vacations and late arrival to trainings) applies to all the players involved in the World Cup knockout stages, like Matuidi and Mandzukic in Juventus, could be the same in other clubs.

About the tournament, I'm looking forward to it. It's probably the most interesing pre-season tournament in the world, though I don't like it when the teams start making 11 substitutions or more in the 2nd half of the games. And I feel like this tournament should be an official tournament, just imagine a super league with Europe's best teams  Cheesy

Anyways, we have the first match next Friday: Man City vs Dortmund. Maybe we'll see Mahrez playing a few minutes.
Is this the article: http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/07/12/5b465f2be5fdea07178b4608.html

This tournament is gonna be super fun, I just can't wait for it to begin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 02:41:02 PM by Wendigo

Yeah I read in the news today that Ronaldo will not be taking part in the US tour. He was in Greece on vacation with his family and reportedly the Juventus boss flew there to iron out the last details of his contract. Cristiano must have been very satisfied with his stay in Greece as he left a
$34000 tip at a luxury Greek resort

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5969557/Cristiano-Ronaldo-leaves-whopping-17-850-tip-Greek-hotel.html
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Oh yeah, totally forgot about Mahrez's transfer.

Good to see him move - his talent is wasted at Leicester City. Don't understand why he didn't move earlier, and I really don't understand why he's gone to Man City. In a squad with KDB, Dilva, Bilva, Fernandinho, and Sane also in midfield, and Pep in charge, he is likely going to be frequently rotated. He could have picked from 10 other clubs and guaranteed himself a first squad place.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

International champions cup, interesting, I am counting on clubs with less players that participated in the just ended worldcup to win this one

Yeah I read in the news today that Ronaldo will not be taking part in the US tour. He was in Greece on vacation with his family and reportedly the Juventus boss flew there to iron out the last details of his contract. Cristiano must have been very satisfied with his stay in Greece as he left a
$34000 tip at a luxury Greek resort

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5969557/Cristiano-Ronaldo-leaves-whopping-17-850-tip-Greek-hotel.html
that's one way of making a statement that you are still among the well paid sportsmen of today , just hope our star gets the rest he needs as he ushers in the new season.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

yeah, that one.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about Mahrez's transfer.

Good to see him move - his talent is wasted at Leicester City. Don't understand why he didn't move earlier, and I really don't understand why he's gone to Man City. In a squad with KDB, Dilva, Bilva, Fernandinho, and Sane also in midfield, and Pep in charge, he is likely going to be frequently rotated. He could have picked from 10 other clubs and guaranteed himself a first squad place.
Mahrez handed a transfer request to Leicester in January, but I guess City didn't want him at the time. And I think he knows he won't be part of the starting XI, maybe he more was interested in the pay rise  Roll Eyes

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Mahrez handed a transfer request to Leicester in January, but I guess City didn't want him at the time. And I think he knows he won't be part of the starting XI, maybe he more was interested in the pay rise  Roll Eyes

More money for less work. Can't really blame him living the dream. Wonder if he's just going to use a season at City as a stepping stone to somewhere else.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Usually this tournament has made many people lose money as the teams go there with their reserve players and with only two or three players from A squad. I would be extremely careful to bet on this tournament money line results although Over/Under should be more easy to win here.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

US edition starts today with Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund at 21:05 ET (01:05 UTC), and the European edition starts tomorrow, with Bayern Munich and PSG at 10:05 ET (14:05 UTC).

In other news, Becker signs for Liverpool.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

Usually this tournament has made many people lose money as the teams go there with their reserve players and with only two or three players from A squad. I would be extremely careful to bet on this tournament money line results although Over/Under should be more easy to win here.
Yeah, it's too risky to bet on these games. World Cup ended less than a week ago and big clubs will give some time to rest to their star. In this tournament we will see many players from reserve teams. After World Cup these matches wont be very exciting to watch, but it will be interesting to watch young players. And offcourse, we will see some stars playing due to commercial reasons.
In other news, Becker signs for Liverpool.
And now LFC have most expensive CB and goalkeeper in the world. €75m for goalkeeper. Insane.

btctalk4life

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

Not only reserve players but also for a coach to try a new tactics and strategy to try on that match and new players to addapt with the team, the result will be different. That's why i never bet which team will win but only over goals.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

Not only reserve players but also for a coach to try a new tactics and strategy to try on that match and new players to addapt with the team, the result will be different. That's why i never bet which team will win but only over goals.

I think I only want to watch the match without making any bet and I think it is better for me to give my money to my friend which is familiar with each team so he can know which team that has a big chance to be a winner. sometimes I do this and I join with my friend so we can place the bet together. be careful when you want to place a bet and make sure that you have a good info about the team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

So, Borussia Dortmund, surprisingly or not, defeated Manchester City 1-0 with a penalty scored by Goetze in the first half of the match. Honestly, I expected there would be more goals in that opening game, by both teams at least. City had their substitute team out on the pitch though, so maybe that was the reason they couldn't score. A little bit underwhelming result for the people who wanted to bet on over goals.

Today we have the 2nd match of the tournament, Bayern Munich vs PSG. The odds are interesting - Bayern win @ 1.57, draw @ 4.33 and PSG win @ 5.00. The lineups will be available later today and I am very curious to see who the starting 11 are going to be for both teams. Bayern are heavily favored and looks like many of the PSG's stars will be having a break. 
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

Yeah, the Man City team was unrecognizable. They rested every one of their World Cup players. The only real big players on the field for them were Mahrez and Sane despite 7 substitutions. Strange that Pep would play Hart since he's gonna be leaving soon.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:08:17 PM by tomahawk9

Yeah, the Man City team was unrecognizable.
Not surprising, did you see the starting XI? bunch of youngsters except for Mahrez and Sané, I'm surprised they lost 1-0, I expected a bigger score since Dortmund was playing with a lot of first team players. Btw, I only watched the first half but, Pulisic is such a good player, he should go to a bigger team.

Bayern vs PSG in a few minutes. I couldn't find PSG's lineup, but Bayern is going to play with some subs, plus some first team players like Ribery, Robben, Javi Martínez, Bernat, Rafinha, Ulreich (Alaba, Coman and a lot of unknown players on the bench). I believe this is Niko Kovac's first match with Bayern.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Renato Sanches looked great today, althought it was obviously against PSG's B team. If he can keep that up though, instead of the inconsistency of last season, he will get more first team minutes. Good for him.

It's strange to see Buffon not in a Juve shirt.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

And we got the first over 2.5 goals match of the tournament yay!  Cheesy Betting on goals can be very tricky in these tournament games, because the managers are experimenting with the first squad and usually give rarely used players a chance to play so you never know what they will come up with before the kick-off. I couldn't watch the match today and now saw that Buffon started for PSG and was substituted in the 2nd half after Bayern scored the equalizer. Has anyone watched the match? How did Buffon perform? He is one of my favorite goalkeepers  Cheesy

Tomorrow's game is Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund. I am not sure what to bet here - the odds for over 2.5 goals are 1.65 while both teams to score is priced at 1.55. I will wait for the starting lineups to be available first before doing anything.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

How did Buffon perform? He is one of my favorite goalkeepers  Cheesy

Bayern took advantage of Buffon's old age by purposefully playing terribly for 60 minutes, after which he fell asleep. Once he was asleep, they scored a quick goal and then he was subbed off to finish his nap.  Grin
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

How did Buffon perform? He is one of my favorite goalkeepers  Cheesy

Bayern took advantage of Buffon's old age by purposefully playing terribly for 60 minutes, after which he fell asleep. Once he was asleep, they scored a quick goal and then he was subbed off to finish his nap.  Grin
Yeah, Buffon didnt have much to do in the first half and after like 6mins after the first goal by Bayern, he gets subbed off for a young French Goalie Descamps. 2nd half was great but the first half was boring. Cant wait for other matches in the International Champions Cup.Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund next.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

Yeah, Buffon didnt have much to do in the first half and after like 6mins after the first goal by Bayern, he gets subbed off for a young French Goalie Descamps. 2nd half was great but the first half was boring. Cant wait for other matches in the International Champions Cup.Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund next.

I had missed Buffon being subbed, so when Sanches scored from the free kick, I was really surprised - "How did Button not save that!?" Should have been a fairly easy save for the best goalkeeper in the world - then I realised it wasn't him.  Smiley
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

What were you guys expecting on friendlies ? Playing their eleven that will play on champions league ?

This is purely friendly and there is nothing at the end of it. I mean juventus and real madrid may play semi decently if they want to because of all ronaldo thing that happened but aside from that game there will be no games that will be the starting eleven playing for the teams.

These are friendlies that teams usually do two things, either play their young guys so they can get some minutes or play their starters so they can get some conditioning.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Juggy777

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

I'm really excited for Manchester United match as the first one was really a sluggish one but Luke did impress me I have really great hopes from him and hope he is our first choice this season. Really excited to see Sanchez come in and be at his devastating best we really need him this season to step up and perform, I hope they win cause some really tough fixtures ahead.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

I had missed Buffon being subbed, so when Sanches scored from the free kick, I was really surprised - "How did Button not save that!?" Should have been a fairly easy save for the best goalkeeper in the world - then I realised it wasn't him.  Smiley
This is a great legendary goalkeeper, a goalkeeper of Buffon's classmate who was originally in retirement and did not go to another club but chose to go to PSG and it was a very serious record for Buffon to play especially with the big club PSG, and finally Buffon deserved to retire forever, his uncharacteristic appearance does not exist for him according to his present age, but it is still best for Italy to see contributions from the past.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

So I'm expecting Liverpool to rest most of their first squad - Salah, Mane, Firmino, Lovren, etc. Might get to see Keita and Fabinho in their first appearances for Liverpool. I'd also expect Dortmund to completely rotate their team, since they only just play Man City less than 48 hours ago.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

The starting lineups are available now:

Liverpool: Karius, Clyne, Van Dijk, Matip, Robertson, Lallana, Fabinho, Jones, Camacho, Origi, Markovic
Dortmund: Hitz, Dieckmann, Zagadou, Diallo, Toljan, Sahin, Wolf, Dahoud, Boadu, Sancho, Philipp

Okay so apparently Karius is on for Liverpool tonight haha  Grin I am wondering if he has picked himself up already and how determined he is to show his best again after the blunders. Maybe he won't concede any goals today? Goetze and Reus in the substitutes for Dortmund though. It's not like Dortmund are missing firepower in the match, hmm interesting   Smiley
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Okay so apparently Karius is on for Liverpool tonight haha  Grin I am wondering if he has picked himself up already and how determined he is to show his best again after the blunders. Maybe he won't concede any goals today?

I mean, he didn't concede any, but he certainly didn't do himself any favors. His confidence has obviously taken a big hit, and that won't be helped by Liverpool breaking the transfer record for a goalkeeper.

I can't see him getting many minutes this season.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Okay so apparently Karius is on for Liverpool tonight haha  Grin I am wondering if he has picked himself up already and how determined he is to show his best again after the blunders. Maybe he won't concede any goals today?

I mean, he didn't concede any, but he certainly didn't do himself any favors. His confidence has obviously taken a big hit, and that won't be helped by Liverpool breaking the transfer record for a goalkeeper.

I can't see him getting many minutes this season.

Actually he did concede 3, because the match ended 1-3 for Borussia Dortmund. I couldn't watch it yesterday due to being busy, but I was checking the Flashscore app at half time and Karius was shown as being substituted so I thought he did well. However that must have been an erroneous update by Flashscore. And today when reading the sports news I saw to my great surprise that Karius had made more mistakes in yesterday's match and was solely responsible for the 3rd goal. The fans weren't happy either and Karius had to sent a message to his critics on Instagram. That guy can't catch a break Shocked
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Actually he did concede 3, because the match ended 1-3 for Borussia Dortmund. I couldn't watch it yesterday due to being busy, but I was checking the Flashscore app at half time and Karius was shown as being substituted so I thought he did well. However that must have been an erroneous update by Flashscore. And today when reading the sports news I saw to my great surprise that Karius had made more mistakes in yesterday's match and was solely responsible for the 3rd goal. The fans weren't happy either and Karius had to sent a message to his critics on Instagram. That guy can't catch a break Shocked

I only watched the first half and also thought he had been subbed off at half time, hence my thinking he didn't concede any. Just watched the highlights there - I wouldn't say the third goal was solely his fault (you can see it here: https://streamable.com/cme1j). He actually made a reasonable save off a deflection, and was just unlucky that it fell to a Dortmund player. His defenders didn't do him any favors either.
NewCryptocasinos

Activity: 438
Merit: 5

Gamble Responsibly

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Hey guys anyone interested in the International Champions Cup? It's starting on Saturday July 21st with the match between Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund on Soldier Field stadium in Chicago. The tournament will feature some of the top ranked European clubs and football stars. You can see the club crests of the participating teams below on this image:

The venues will be in 19 different cities all over the world. You can see the locations here:

There are specific rules for this tournament and you can familiarize yourselves by checking out the official website : https://www.internationalchampionscup.com/en/territories/eu/men/international-champions-cup

I know we shouldn't take such commercialized tournaments too seriously as the games can be completely unpredictable, but it doesn't hurt to follow our favorite teams and have a punt or 2 just for fun  Wink

Sound like good fun

Newcryptocasinos.com - Gamble Responsibly 18+
Never spend more money on gambling than you can afford to loose.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

Ah, didn't see this thread before. I lost one and won 1 here so far (betting on good old Dortmund vs City but then losing when they beat Liverpool last night. Not sure I'll watch any more games though, felt so bored for some reason watching last night's game. Maybe just the overall feel... wholesale substitutions making the game feel exactly like a non-serious friendly.

Didn't see any of the Karius mistakes except the early one where he cleared right into a striker and the snapshot almost went in. (OK, it didn't almost but heh).

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

And today when reading the sports news I saw to my great surprise that Karius had made more mistakes in yesterday's match and was solely responsible for the 3rd goal. The fans weren't happy either and Karius had to sent a message to his critics on Instagram. That guy can't catch a break Shocked
Nah, that 3rd goal was everyone's fault. Karius did his job, poorly, but he did it. But the Liverpool defenders shouldn't let Pulisic take a shot on goal so close to the GK, and Gomez should've done better at marking. If you watch the replay, there are 8 Liverpool players inside the 18-yard box yet it took only two Dortmund players to score a goal. It's not Karius fault that the youngsters don't know how to defend inside the box.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Ah, didn't see this thread before. I lost one and won 1 here so far (betting on good old Dortmund vs City but then losing when they beat Liverpool last night. Not sure I'll watch any more games though, felt so bored for some reason watching last night's game. Maybe just the overall feel... wholesale substitutions making the game feel exactly like a non-serious friendly.

Didn't see any of the Karius mistakes except the early one where he cleared right into a striker and the snapshot almost went in. (OK, it didn't almost but heh).
That was indeed a very great game and Pulisic will without doubt get a major boost for the upcoming season with his exploits and with the Karius blunder i believe he has made the same mistake when they faced Tranmere Rovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

What were you guys expecting on friendlies ? Playing their eleven that will play on champions league ?

This is purely friendly and there is nothing at the end of it. I mean juventus and real madrid may play semi decently if they want to because of all ronaldo thing that happened but aside from that game there will be no games that will be the starting eleven playing for the teams.

These are friendlies that teams usually do two things, either play their young guys so they can get some minutes or play their starters so they can get some conditioning.

In case of betting, gamblers may get really nice profit from friendly matches. Usually there will be many goals on every match so it is easier than predicting to bet on which team to win. Indeed, not all match will end with many goals but I think most of them will end with at least 2 goals and/or both team to score. So the best option to bet on this kind of friendly matches is that to bet on goal related market such as over/under.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Because I work as an IT I have kept many statistics from major soccer leagues because I think they may come in handy for future reference when someone wants to make a bet. Everyone can find these statistics if he/she google searches for them, but I have kept them in a favourite spreadsheet of mine.

In games like Champions Cup the statistic which has come true the most of the time is both teams to score. If you bet on all games both teams to score, probably you will make profit after all the games finish. Anyone who has enough money to experiment can try this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

In case of betting, gamblers may get really nice profit from friendly matches. Usually there will be many goals on every match so it is easier than predicting to bet on which team to win. Indeed, not all match will end with many goals but I think most of them will end with at least 2 goals and/or both team to score. So the best option to bet on this kind of friendly matches is that to bet on goal related market such as over/under.

I have come to the realisation that when you bet on friendly games, that's when you run the high risk of losing money because the clubs don't really put most of their best players in these pre season games.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

Yes that's true and that's why you shouldn't bet a lot on these unpredictable matches. But you can still have fun with $1 bets, can't you? We are not necessarily chasing profits here. We are just having some fun before the real football starts again in the big leagues. By the way if you bet on the underdogs you could walk away with some nice beer fund money lol. For example Borussia were priced at almost 5.00 odds to beat Liverpool the other day pre-game and they went on to win 3-1 being 1 goal down at half-time. If you had bet Dortmund live you would have gotten like 10 odds or more and that's $10 profit from your $1. That doesn't happen very often in the serious league matches. Just saying  Wink
NewCryptocasinos

Activity: 438
Merit: 5

Gamble Responsibly

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

im in

Newcryptocasinos.com - Gamble Responsibly 18+
Never spend more money on gambling than you can afford to loose.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

I do not understand what Liverpool is doing, but I think the ace teams do not seem to take this cup forward too much. In the face of Dortmund they have taken many nonsense goals.

tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

After a little break, we're back with a few games today:

Juventus vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Benfica
Man City vs Liverpool
Roma vs Tottenham
Milan vs Manchester United

I might bet on a couple of games tonight. I'm looking at Spurs to Win @3.05 and +2.5 goals @ 1.55. And Man Utd to win @2.45 and BTTS @1.62.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
btctalk4life

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

After a little break, we're back with a few games today:

Juventus vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Benfica
Man City vs Liverpool
Roma vs Tottenham
Milan vs Manchester United

I might bet on a couple of games tonight. I'm looking at Spurs to Win @3.05 and +2.5 goals @ 1.55. And Man Utd to win @2.45 and BTTS @1.62.

Last 2 friendly match Man United match are scoreless and under 2.5 goals. So i'm not sure both team can make a goal here but again this is ICC, usually have many goals. I prefer bet on Man city match, i'm sure it will have many goals.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

I'd be careful with that Spurs bet. Pretty much their entire first team were in the World Cup and will be rested. The team on the field will be radically different to what you consider "Spurs".
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

There is one more match tomorrow afternoon by the way - Atletico Madrid - Arsenal. I want to make a risky but really fun bet - I am going to parlay all 6 matches and bet both teams to score in all 6 of them.
Hmm so I tried finding the Atletico Madrid - Arsenal game, but apparently it's not available for betting yet. Parlaying the BTTS bets from the other 5 games gives around 9.40 total odds. The median odds for BTTS is 1.55 so if we multiply the total odds we got so far with the 6th game we would get around 14.5 odds. I might throw a dollar on that just for fun haha.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Last 2 friendly match Man United match are scoreless and under 2.5 goals. So i'm not sure both team can make a goal here but again this is ICC, usually have many goals. I prefer bet on Man city match, i'm sure it will have many goals.
I didn't know that...will keep that in mind  Wink

I'd be careful with that Spurs bet. Pretty much their entire first team were in the World Cup and will be rested. The team on the field will be radically different to what you consider "Spurs".
True. I think I'll go with just +2.5 goals, Roma will probably use a lot of first team players since most of them didn't play in the WC, unlike Tottenham like you said. Let's see if Roma's new signings like Justin Kluivert and Pastore can make their debut today.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
btctalk4life

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

I didn't know that...will keep that in mind  Wink

True. I think I'll go with just +2.5 goals, Roma will probably use a lot of first team players since most of them didn't play in the WC, unlike Tottenham like you said. Let's see if Roma's new signings like Justin Kluivert and Pastore can make their debut today.
Nvm man, first half Roma vs Man United is 1-1. If you took that BTTS, you already won your bet and i think there will more goals on the 2nd half. On other match, Hotspurs completely rekt Roma 1-4.

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

Well Bayern Munich ended up being the party pooper for me as they couldn't score and lost 2-0 vs Juventus in the first match of the day. Kinda disappointing when the other 4 matches have had both teams to score so far. Now if the 6th and final match of today Atletico Madrid - Arsenal finishes with both teams scoring as well I will be really bummed haha..... Saying goodbye to those 15 odds oh well  Roll Eyes
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

Well. Sorry for the bad tip!  Cheesy

Turns out Spurs B team is much better than Roma B team. Also, the new Spurs shirt makes it look like they are all playing with their shirts tucked in to their shorts. Weird.
buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

Damn it, I missed Liverpool's match last night, would have been a nice doubler or more I reckon had I realised they were playing and bet on them. Real pleasure to learn Salah scored within a minute of coming on, and always nice to beat City again, even if this means nothing competitively.

Woke up really early this morning (heat) and saw the United/Milan game. Am I dreaming or has Sanchez become so good? He looks so buffed up too, the shaven look suits him, strong everywhere and should have had more goals/assists. If he continues that way, Lukaku and Pogba keep their World Cup form, then Mourinho need not worry so much.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mahmoud87

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

Juventus beat Bayern Munich 2-0  in United States.Andrea favilli scored the goals of the game and  to impose himself the star of the friendly confrontation.The match saw many absentees in the ranks of the two teams because of the mandatory rest of the many stars following the World Cup Russia 2018, notably Cristiano Ronaldo, who moved to Juventus recently from Real Madrid.

tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Nvm man, first half Roma vs Man United is 1-1. If you took that BTTS, you already won your bet
Ended up going with my original bets, but didn't make that much profits on this one D: btw, absurd penalty shootout, it was fun, though.

Well. Sorry for the bad tip!  Cheesy

Turns out Spurs B team is much better than Roma B team. Also, the new Spurs shirt makes it look like they are all playing with their shirts tucked in to their shorts. Weird.
LOL I'm a bit stubborn so, I usually try to stick with my original plans...turned out pretty good, some decent profits on this one  Wink although, I didn't expect 4-1.

Atletico Madrid vs Arsenal in a like an hour...I've been waiting to see Emery's Arsenal, he's going with some first team players in the lineup: Auba, Lacazette, Leno, Bellegin, Ramsey, and Mustafi. On the other hand, Atletico's starting XI doesn't look that exciting: Oblak, Juanfran, Montero, Thomas, Moya, Rodrigo, Olabe, Joaquín, Correa, Gameiro and Vietto.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9547

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
Merited by buwaytress (1)

I’d steer clear of betting on what are essentially friendlies gentlemen. They’re all meaningless pre season games. A lot of the time coaches make 11 changes at half time. It’s all about fitness on these tours & a lot of the clubs star players are still on holiday or at the very least not even 100% match fit.

You don’t have to listen to me but just bare it in mind.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Juggy777

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

Looks like Liverpool mean serious business beating City in the friendlies is a statement of intent and a warning shot to the defending champions and others, also Manchester United and Milan really stretched it wished I knew match was yesterday forgot only would have played for a draw but a victory nevertheless for Manchester United. Eagerly waiting for Juve vs RM hoping Ronaldo comes and surprise all of course he ain't coming but just for fun he should come.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I’d steer clear of betting on what are essentially friendlies gentlemen. They’re all meaningless pre season games. A lot of the time coaches make 11 changes at half time. It’s all about fitness on these tours & a lot of the clubs star players are still on holiday or at the very least not even 100% match fit.

The matches are unpredictable, yes, but also very boring because it is all B team players. If I didn't put a couple of bucks on something, then the matches might as well not be happening as far as I'm concerned - they are certainly too boring to pay attention to otherwise.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

And Atletico Madrid won against Arsenal 2-1 after penalties... Darn it! If only Bayern Munich hadn't slacked in the very first match of the day and had scored a goal vs Juventus... And if Juventus - Bayern Munich had been the last and not the first match of the tournament day I would have just hedged it or cashed out and would have had approx. a 10 odds winning betslip haha  Grin Sometimes a little bit of luck is needed to hit all events on the parlay and it's so infuriating when one goal screws your entire slip  Roll Eyes
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

And Atletico Madrid won against Arsenal 2-1 after penalties...
That was such a boring game. I think the most exciting thing was Atletico's new GK, Adan, saving 3 penalties in the penalty shootout. Great debut for him.

Teams will get a small break so no games until next Saturday, we'll some really interesting matches: PSG vs Arsenal, Man Utd vs Liverpool, Chelsea vs Inter, and Barcelona vs Tottenham.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 04:48:49 PM by BitcoinArsenal

I have not bet on any Champions Cup match yet. I wanted to observe the teams first since they do not set their best players but rather young players in that tournament. So it is hard to predict match results. This assumption confirmed me as Bayern surprisingly won against ManCity and PSG. Now I think I have a good overview and I go for a win of Juventus against Benefica @ 1.96.
swogerino
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

In tournaments where teams usually play their B teams I should turn more to statistics in the future as these games tend to end always in both teams to score, the majority of them.

I didn't bet on any champions cup game because I bet on Europa league today and it appears all the games in Europa league are coming in as predicted resulting to giving gamblers some money tonight.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

And the weekend is here guys  Cheesy We have 3 continuous days of games - 3 matches today and 3 tomorrow and a single match on Monday.
The schedule is as follows:

Saturday

Arsenal - PSG
Benfica - Juventus
Chelsea - Inter

Sunday

Man United - Liverpool
Bayern Munich - Man City
Barcelona - Tottenham

Monday

PSG - Atletico Madrid

Frankly speaking, I am not certain about any of the matches as far as any favorites are concerned, so maybe the best thing to do here is to bet on goals instead. Personally, I am going to do another little experiment and parlay all 7 games and bet both teams to score in all of them. The previous one was unsuccessful due to 1 match (damn you Bayern  Grin) and I hope this time around luck will be on my side.

And I just wanted to put the schedule out there so you won't miss out on any betting action in case you forget about the games this couple of days. It's the weekend after all  Wink
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

I think the league champions will be favored by football lovers around the world, because there are good teams and very good players, then the match between Manchaster City and Dortmun will be a very interesting game and also a motivation for other teams, then with the transfer of players in this season will add to the excitement of the champions league in every game and will also give birth to new stars like young players who competed in the match
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 12:02:55 PM by tomahawk9

so maybe the best thing to do here is to bet on goals instead.
That's been giving me some good results lately  Cheesy

Arsenal vs PSG. I think I'm going BTTS @1.50 and First to Score PSG @2.35.

I'm looking forward to Chelsea vs Inter, I want to see Sarri's team (even though it won't the first team squad), also Man Utd vs Liverpool, and Barcelona vs Tottenham. All of them should be entertaining I hope so.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

I would agree that I think BTTS is the best way to go for these games. The outcome is too unpredictable with the teams sometimes completely changing at half time, but with the number of inexperienced defenders on the field, goals are more likely.
buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

You don’t have to listen to me but just bare it in mind.

I've always stayed away from them, you're absolutely right, they're nothing more than vainglorious friendlies, and I know the results mean nothing.

That said, I guess I'm always keen for at least interesting matchups with good odds. Liverpool Man Utd tonight, nothing to play for but the youngsters might be at least tempted for bragging rights, Klopp more likely to want to win than Mourinho too.

And then because I'm a bit stupid, I want to take a 2nd game to parlay against... Barca is ripe for the picking. An ordinary game and the odds would have been much lower I reckon.

https://www.bitcoinrush.io/sportsbook/ShareBet?id=zMjTULt%2FP04O7wO45C4GfZHGtlojbyf5HYa53duY4LQ%3D

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Impressive victory of Arsenal against PSG. If PSG is in such bad shape then Bayern's victory was probably not as good as I thought. I bet a Juventus win over Benefica today. Barcelona is in good shape, too, and the odds against Tottenham (@ 2.34) is more than good, so I also bet on Barca's win. What are your opinions on both matches?
swogerino
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

I don't know if Ronaldo will play, probably he will but Juventus can beat Benfica in both cases, even if it plays with their regular formation or the reserve players. Benfica is not as good as it has been these last years which was a challenge to even bigger teams from the top European leagues when they clashed in Champions.

This is a cup where reserve players are tested so I will bet on both teams to score.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Yay guys 6 winning bets down and one more to go tomorrow  Grin I am wondering whether or not I should hedge the last bet though. Gosh, betting on goals is so much fun haha. We will have a short break on Tuesday and on Wednesday there are 5 games. Looking forward to doing the same parlay again.
btctalk4life

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

I don't know if Ronaldo will play, probably he will but Juventus can beat Benfica in both cases, even if it plays with their regular formation or the reserve players. Benfica is not as good as it has been these last years which was a challenge to even bigger teams from the top European leagues when they clashed in Champions.

This is a cup where reserve players are tested so I will bet on both teams to score.
I heard Ronaldo will absent on International Champions Cup but will join on the friendly match later. ICC matches almost have many goals so far. Yeah all teams using their reserve players and when 2nd half come, the coach change many players too.

buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Yay guys 6 winning bets down and one more to go tomorrow  Grin I am wondering whether or not I should hedge the last bet though. Gosh, betting on goals is so much fun haha. We will have a short break on Tuesday and on Wednesday there are 5 games. Looking forward to doing the same parlay again.

Great parlay, what was the total payout?

I got screwed on my third parlay in a row, again thanks to a draw (Barcelona), and things were looking so good when they were leading 2-0.

Watched the entire Liverpool Utd game and maybe I'm biased but Liverpool played real properly, Milner, Moreno, even Klavan as if this were a real match. Loved it when Mane and later even Sturridge (!) almost got into scuffles. Friendly for sure, but so happy to see the team still retaining their rivalry with Utd haha.

Score means nothing, but assist and goal on debut for Shaqiri, and Sturridge goal with first touch of the game, can't be bad news.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

The average odds for Both teams to score market (BTTS) tend to be in the range of 1.50 - 1.60 and I have been getting around 1.55 odds pretty consistently so for a 7-match accumulator bet that would yield approx. 23 odds. You can price boost your odds on Sportsbet by the way and squeeze a little bit more profit. But I have to admit betting on goals has been pretty profitable in the International Champions Cup so far.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Are you initializing a betting for this friendly competitions? If so how are we going to bet for who will win or how are we going to know the rules?

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

The average odds for Both teams to score market (BTTS) tend to be in the range of 1.50 - 1.60 and I have been getting around 1.55 odds pretty consistently so for a 7-match accumulator bet that would yield approx. 23 odds. You can price boost your odds on Sportsbet by the way and squeeze a little bit more profit. But I have to admit betting on goals has been pretty profitable in the International Champions Cup so far.
Indeed, Pretty casual and young defending so far. Which has resulted in a lot of goals. BTS always seem to be a good and safe option. Out of 15 games so far in the ICC, only 2 have not been BTS. So, The odds for BTS are great, accordingly.

buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

That's interesting. I rarely parlay more than 3 games, although of late I've been doing quite a few 4 and 5-game parlays (never won any haha). I like how every 1% odds advantage at my bookie adds up even more when parlayed, still comfortably beating those bonus parlay offers at places like NitrogenSports. I'll have to check out Sportsbet one day if I somehow turn into an acca monster.

No BTTS at my bookie though as I can tell now. Pity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

this is a warm-up game before following his real league, it's hard to predict which teams will come out as champions because regular football clubs do not take the real team down and they will not raise their new recruits as they are worried about injury.

dams87

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

although not an official match namu international Champions league worth following because it could be as a picture game team that follows this and the prestige between teams still exist, so it's a shame if missed
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

So looking at BTTS for the next 5 games:

Manchester United - Real Madrid (1.47)

Tottenham Hotspur - AC Milan (1.49)

FC Barcelona - AS Roma (1.38)

Arsenal - Chelsea FC (1.51)

Benfica Lisbon - Olympique Lyon (1.61)

I'm liking the look of Man Utd - Real and Barca - Roma, combined odds of 2.02. Or maybe go for a 5-way at 7.2? What do you reckon?
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

I watched the match 2018 ICC direct Manchester vs Real madrid during the first half, Real madrid already conceded with a score of 2-1 first half and was won by Manchester United.
and I think Cristian Ronaldo is very influential with Real madrid and will change a lot of things in the game.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

During the season break, every big clubs are visiting a number of countries for participating in the different type of tournaments. basically, they consider as a refreshment tour. So the international cup doesn't bring much importance to them. It's a kind of friendly match.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:58:15 AM

Well, I made the right call leaving the Spurs match out of my BTTS combo. They have been defending well despite the inexperience of some of the players. Plus yesterday they did play a few first team players like Davies, Eriksen and Son.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

The weekend starts tomorrow with the only match of the day - Inter vs Lyon. Inter lost their first match in the ICC vs Chelsea - 2-1 after penalties. Lyon defeated Benfica 2-3 in regulation time. I have zero interest betting on the match winner so I browsed through the goal markets for that game and liked 2nd half Lyon total over @ 0.5 and also 2nd half both teams to score @ 2.80. I am not sure which one of the 2 halves will have the most action though, so just in case I am gonna put something on 1st half Lyon total over 0.5 @ 2.10 and 1st half both teams to score @ 3.65. The match may finish completely goalless but it's okay  Cheesy Just playing around with the high odds that's all.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Well 2 of the last 3 matches finished under with the host teams winning the game respectively - Inter beat Lyon 1-0 in Italy yesterday and Milan defeated Barcelona 1-0 today in California. The spectacle of the night proved itself to be the match between Real Madrid and Juventus ending 3-1 in favor of the Galacticos also played in the USA. All 4 goals were scored by Real players though - 1 by Bale in the 1st half and Asensio added 2 more in the 2nd half. Carvajal scored an own goal. Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't in the squad expectedly. 3 more matches to go until the ICC is over. I think the tendency has been over goals throughout the tournament with the exception of a couple of matches, but due to the absence of a lot of the superstars the whole experience has been kinda underwhelming overall. Fortunately the real football leagues start very soon so we could enjoy some quality football  Cheesy
Juggy777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Real Madrid really tore Juventus apart maybe as a punishment for buying Ronaldo Bale was a beast with his 20 yard stunner have to say if Bale plays this way stays injury free it's Madrid who'll benefit the most, I really want Madrid and Juventus to come in champions league group can't wait to see Bale against Ronaldo no matter who wins fans will win. Now looking for a Manchester United victory let's hope the devils seal it.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

I believed Real Madrid player are fit cause the team seems to be strong with or without Rinaldo and they have proof in their previous match against Juventus. But, I don't understand what youre try to say when you said "no matter who wins fans will win." How would fans win when his/her favorite team lost their game?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mahmoud87

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Bayern Munich beat Manchester United 1-0 in their friendly match  at Allianz Arena.
Spaniard Javi Martinez scored the only goal of the game in the 59th minute, in a face-off that came in unison, especially in the shadow of the excessive defensive reserve, which was followed by Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: