Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What next? What do You think about?  (Read 16632 times)
crypto mania (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 06:17:29 AM by crypto mania

UPDATE 9/22/2018

From few days XRP is on the rally to the moon and luckily other crypto followed and turned out green from yesterday.
BTC is slowly going up and this a good sign, I think. Actually trading at 6800$.

But today, I will like to hear your opinions on Ripple guys? Yes, let's talk about this infamous Rippel because this can be a crypto saver.

Actually, fight with Ethereum for the second position in the top ten market cap coins and I think that will surpass ETH in few next months. There is so much great news about Rippple that I am afraid this centralized project which is described by a few people as not cryptocurrency at all will finally surpass BTC and be the biggest cryptocurrency on the market.

This will be a big slap in the face for many people.

From another site, they have so many amazing use cases and so much interest from biggest banks and other industries that we just can't forget that adoption this is the main purpose and the only way for cryptocurrencies to exist in the future.

What is your opinion on Ripple and actual market state?
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

yes you are right bitcoin will be very expensive again and maybe it will also give a very good influence on the XRP price which will rise and will be expensive by the end of this year, I hope it can happen and can make a lot of people smile.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

It's really a very pleasant scene when everything has turned from red to green but still, i am not expecting much of this for this may be temporary and everything we see now may reverse in the next couple of hours or days. But for now, let's enjoy what the market has offered to us.

crypto mania (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

yes you are right bitcoin will be very expensive again and maybe it will also give a very good influence on the XRP price which will rise and will be expensive by the end of this year, I hope it can happen and can make a lot of people smile.

Seems like not only Rippel but BCH is taking a strong position in this race to the top of Coinmarketcap list. lately, we have experienced a 30% jump in Bitcoin Cash price and looks like will go further up when BTC is still in the sideways move.

I start to think that Roger knows what he is doing as always and we will finally see BCH and Rippel surpassing BTC. Of course, I am BTC enthusiasts and this very hard for me to make such statements and assumptions.
toukuinxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Bitcoin has risen a few points, but it quickly turns into sideways mode, lets face it, the bear market would be very long. The capital behind XRP is very strong, and maybe it will be the saver of the crypto market now.
crypto mania (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 08:50:46 PM by crypto mania

This is just obvious that Ripple and Bitcoin Cash have better adoption among normal users and what more important retailers BCH and banks XRP.

A year ago I couldn't imagine that I will write such words. I was against BCH and saw it as a scam and attempt to kill BTC. But lately, during months of discussion between this two teams (BTC and BCH) I started to agree with Roger and Bitmain. Of course, there will be an accusation that they have an interest to do so (kill BTC) but I don't believe that is their goal now.

From what I see they are busy with mass adoption which is the key factor for every cryptocurrency, token or blockchain related startup.
crypto mania (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Lately, we are in a side move for a long time in the BTC market. Market cap is the same 215B for a while too. There are so many good news from 6 months that we should have a bull run a long time ago if new will be able to influence the price but as we see are not. For sure not deep in a bullish crypto market after epic bubble explosion.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Bitcoin is so down today so as with Ripple too so i don't think that Ripple can help push Bitcoin's price because it can't even push itself up. Just like what everybody thinks that we are already heading in a bull run but everything just goes down hard now.

crypto mania (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

Bitcoin is so down today so as with Ripple too so i don't think that Ripple can help push Bitcoin's price because it can't even push itself up. Just like what everybody thinks that we are already heading in a bull run but everything just goes down hard now.

And again a few red days passed. Yesterday have watched a YouTube video where one of Bitcoin influencers talk about his 50K prediction and why e was so wrong. Funny how they change their mindset and prediction during spikes and deeps. This is true what they say at the beginning of each video that this is not a financial advisor and they should always ad " AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY", I think.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

XRP is a very shady currency. It is not similar to other currencies such as BTC or ETH. Even the trade volumes look suspect. The volumes indicate that a large part of the circulating supply is not on free-float.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

maybe some good news is still not able to make the price of bitcoin rise again because the price of bitcoin is still at a very cheap price and is still below the price of $ 7000 so there should be better news than before.
I hate that if you miss out on just one day of bitcoin you are missing out huge possibilities. Think of the person who got out of crypto in general one day before the ripple increase and than came back one day after, he missed out on a great profit chance. This is why I am always into crypto, thru bad times and thru good times.

I will never cash out all of my money, I make crypto as a payment option so my livelihood is depending on cashing out crypto however I cash out about 90% of my income and keep that 10% in so I can watch my portfolio go big in the future. I do not care what happened last week, I do not care why it dropped recently, I care that the amount of crypto I hoard gets big because I know , WE ALL KNOW that 10 years from now bitcoin and all good cryptos will worth much much more than this.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

It's good to see bitcoin rise again even in just a couple of minutes because sometimes, always seeing bitcoin down can be so boring and a change of its direction might give us some excitement. Hopefully, a better price hike is about to come from the remaining months of this year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
crypto mania (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

XRP is a very shady currency. It is not similar to other currencies such as BTC or ETH. Even the trade volumes look suspect. The volumes indicate that a large part of the circulating supply is not on free-float.

I know, I know but look how many banks started to use Ripple. This is insane bank after bank is starting to use XRP for their transactions. Believe me, if this f...ers use it then is good and for sure cheaper for them.

I personally never sent a Ripple or even don't know how the wallet looks like or even if they have a wallet and normal people like me can use it. I just don't know and the first thing I will do next is to check this info because is worth to know, I think. There was always so much FUD about this coin that I even not bothered to look closely what that is. always heard statements like yours "this is not a cryptocurrency", "is centralized", "bankcoin", etc.

Ripple is in top 5 on CMC from the start and seems that will stay there for a little longer. We can say what we want but this is a strong player in the crypto world and for sure we should have an eye on RIPPLE.
crypto mania (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

It's good to see bitcoin rise again even in just a couple of minutes because sometimes, always seeing bitcoin down can be so boring and a change of its direction might give us some excitement. Hopefully, a better price hike is about to come from the remaining months of this year.

I see today a lot of green and gains for 50% by some tokens and coins. This is good and finally looks like some additional money hit the market. I personally see this from few days that volumes raised and somebody started to buy tokens which are very cheap and fell 97 to 99% from ATL price. I have a big list of tokens in my portfolio and almost all of them are green from 2 days with very high gains. Let's hope this will be new start of a bull market and this time BTC will stay and other crypto and tokens will find higher prices. Why not?
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Yes XRP may be a savior because as what i have observed, bitcoin and ethereum rise up when ripple forcefully took etheruem's place on second spot prompting the two crypto giants to spike their market value.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mia khalifa

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

the price of XRP can rise again when there is a good event from the development of XRP, if it doesn't exist then the price of XRP will be very difficult to be able to rise and the price of bitcoin is also an influence of XRP price movements, so I'm not sure the XRP price can be expensive again in the year this if there is no good development.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

maybe some good news is still not able to make the price of bitcoin rise again because the price of bitcoin is still at a very cheap price and is still below the price of $ 7000 so there should be better news than before.
I hate that if you miss out on just one day of bitcoin you are missing out huge possibilities. Think of the person who got out of crypto in general one day before the ripple increase and than came back one day after, he missed out on a great profit chance. This is why I am always into crypto, thru bad times and thru good times.

I will never cash out all of my money, I make crypto as a payment option so my livelihood is depending on cashing out crypto however I cash out about 90% of my income and keep that 10% in so I can watch my portfolio go big in the future. I do not care what happened last week, I do not care why it dropped recently, I care that the amount of crypto I hoard gets big because I know , WE ALL KNOW that 10 years from now bitcoin and all good cryptos will worth much much more than this.
You are right XRP is different than other cryptos. I always like to invest and hold XRP because the price is quite low and I can hold lots of XRP with low investment and in the future if there is a bit increase in the price I can earn lot on money. Investment cap is increasing rapidly because it is more reliable and authentic coin of all times. In the past months it crossed Ethereum and became the top Altcoin in the market.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

Ripple is a good coin but not all people like it because it's almost centralised,it makes almost no different with Fiat investment, even though that xrp is a good coin, it couldn't save crypto, the game and the power of xrp still really low and even xrp being backed up by banking, the implementation of xrp still really low

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

Ripple is a good coin but not all people like it because it's almost centralised,it makes almost no different with Fiat investment, even though that xrp is a good coin, it couldn't save crypto, the game and the power of xrp still really low and even xrp being backed up by banking, the implementation of xrp still really low
I really think that ripple is a huge trap created by banks to try to deceive people, if for some reason bitcoin and ethereum failed ripple will be there to take the spot of the most powerful cryptocurrency and while people like me will never invest in such a coin, people that began to adopt cryptocurrencies will do it without problem not understanding that ripple is nothing more than a Trojan horse.
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 824

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

ugh no XRP ain't saving no one. Ripple is probably the most centralized coin there is. Its completely against the premise of Bitcoin. I'm sure it will stick in the top 10, unless the Ripple the company simply fails to find clients and the whole thing fizzles away. Bitcoin is the crypto savior, as always, because Bitcoin IS crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: