Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What next? What do You think about?  (Read 16633 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

As we expected to happen after a year of correction(2018), this year will be seeing market changes as its started already. We're not to be surprise if it turns like this as it happen for many years. Nevertheless,  we could think that 2017 will happen again this year cause it looks like we have a long gap and the resistance ins't that quite strong enough to move the market into that. May it takes another year maybe.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:38:54 PM

My predictions are correct and we are very close to the 6000$ price for one BTC. I thought that this will happen and was not surprised when BTC moved upwards strongly jumping 30% in half an hour. What I don't understand is the news where I hear that this is only a pump and will not last long. Is this a tactic to scare people off from buying BTC? I think so. They don't want average people to join the next pump I assume. I am wondering what are you thinking BTT community?
We aren't be sure for these flows but as it shown for continuous pumps started last week of March might give us some positive insights that it will move farther and even hold it for long. It is somewhat the same for 2017 event but its price isn't that huge pumps, we will be able to see Bitcoin price flew again.
Never have TA or a certain basis from that news, and it only be consider as a fake news. They are just assuming and I don't have time to think about it.

Yeah no one has seen the future yet. So it's hard to conclude what will happen in the near future.
We all remembered the 2017 incident and how BTC popped up to 20k usd.
But due to lack of investors and BTC getting banned in many countries, led to the downfall of the coin.
But now we can see that it's rising again, so hope it will be once again high very soon.
Good luck BTC and the holders.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:25:18 AM

As we expected to happen after a year of correction(2018), this year will be seeing market changes as its started already. We're not to be surprise if it turns like this as it happen for many years. Nevertheless,  we could think that 2017 will happen again this year cause it looks like we have a long gap and the resistance ins't that quite strong enough to move the market into that. May it takes another year maybe.
What's important is that the market recovers, if it will take more year to recover, we don't have to complain as long as there's improvement every year.
The dip was $3200 or $3100, so even if we end this year at $4,000, it's already good for us traders.
Remember, we invest here with patience and therefore we have to wait and appreciate any improvement as our journey is good.

STUDENTCOIN