Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPD][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency  (Read 44053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
YuriusG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

Hope you find enough resources to cultivate your idea. Very nice vision, blameless website, in right mind website!  Good luck all!
As I know they are planning new website soon. They are really doing huge steps forward.

ukr2007

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

I have a very large window size of the new purse on windows 7 * 64, and I can not change its size, can you fix it? returned to the old version ((

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
Dyvz

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

It is already fixed, 4.0.0.2 wallet on github was updated. Had same issue on previous version. Now its working good!

ukr2007

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

It is already fixed, 4.0.0.2 wallet on github was updated. Had same issue on previous version. Now its working good!
Yes, I tried yesterday, now I'm downloading a new one, thank you.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
rybaplmcteam

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Hey, please make some noise , we need go to the moon! Now is a little disaster...
valivarthi

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

simple question on the signature campaign:

what is the payment day and which weekday you restart post count?
every tuesday?
or in a different day?

thanks and keep on the great work.

I think they consider during the payment day - do they have the number of posts based on your rank or not and there shouldn't be any irrelevant subject and the contest has started  18th of July and they consider 1 week from the start of the contest

Hope this will help you bro Lucasgab

I wanted to update the price of Stipend

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmbPE9cZY4haDQ55t3Q8TGpY43UsctzfDBnGZGA4VWnLCB/image.png

i think price will stabilize from current level keep a sl at 2000 and trade for a target of 6000-8000 satoshi do your own research
valivarthi

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Hey, please make some noise , we need go to the moon! Now is a little disaster...

Individuals cannot do noise we all should stand behind Stipend to take it to a greater level that is to the moon

I hope everyone that are in the Stipend team please join hands to take it back to moon
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Just went and paid the first week of payments! You can check the status of such here: https://goo.gl/iDQcED. If you didn't get your SPD but were still accepted and approved for payment as mentioned in the linked spreadsheet, let us know here or in Discord!

valivarthi

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

every tuesday?
or in a different day?

Payment every Sunday, most likely the post count reset occur at the same moment.

thanks for the fast response.
will plan accordingly just in case I have some weeks with less time online
Wink

every tuesday?
or in a different day?

I think they consider during the payment day - do they have the number of posts based on your rank or not and there shouldn't be any irrelevant subject and the contest has started  18th of July and they consider 1 week from the start of the contest

Hope this will help you bro Lucasgab

I wanted to update the price of Stipend

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmbPE9cZY4haDQ55t3Q8TGpY43UsctzfDBnGZGA4VWnLCB/image.png

i think price will stabilize from current level keep a sl at 2000 and trade for a target of 6000-8000 satoshi do your own research

Small correction bro i think today is the last day for first BTT bounty they will be paid every sunday
valivarthi

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Just went and paid the first week of payments! You can check the status of such here: https://goo.gl/iDQcED. If you didn't get your SPD but were still accepted and approved for payment as mentioned in the linked spreadsheet, let us know here or in Discord!

Ohh Great bro @Stipend i missed it then - i was thinking it has started on 18th and it will end its first week on 24th and i didn't realize every sunday is paid my mistake Cheesy better luck next time Cheesy All the best  friends - by the way i got my 12 coins for the First week I would want all my friends and members to do some posting here and earn some SPD
Dyvz

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Got my first signature campaign reward!  Just in time as  it was promised, thanks!

YuriusG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

I just see great possibility to buy more while some people just selling without any idea

sayyidkaelani01

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

This my first Signature Campaign! Hope this Great!! Cheesy
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

I suggest to put all the useful info about bounty in the first message, so everyone will read there and don't ask everytime.. like the end day of the signature campaign, and all the other rules.
Fully support this project, hope i can accumulate more at this low price!
YuriusG

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

I suggest to put all the useful info about bounty in the first message, so everyone will read there and don't ask everytime.. like the end day of the signature campaign, and all the other rules.
Seemes like signature campaign is endless for now

Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

It just no so worthy enough pay for this signature campaign, a lot of works there
So SPD given should be increase to 100 per week ?

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
YuriusG

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

It just no so worthy enough pay for this signature campaign, a lot of works there
It's only your own will to take part in it or not. We are all want to have lambo but reality is different. If you interested in this project and want to support it - you can take part. But anyway you are free to choose

Techgtv

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

The wallet is hard coded too big in size, on my laptop where i hold all my wallets the bottom part is not visible, so i can't see if i'm synced up or not, it's running it on a 13" 1366x 768 resolution. You should really account for the most common used resolutions, and for laptops, this resolution is still one of the most common ones.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

payment received here. thanks
restarting post count here

It's only your own will to take part in it or not. We are all want to have lambo but reality is different. If you interested in this project and want to support it - you can take part. But anyway you are free to choose

also: SPD is in a great entry point here so you can see it as an investment on the project.
30 SPD a week is not so low and the campaign is open to enter an exit at anytime (kinda) seems like a good deal to me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

The wallet is hard coded too big in size, on my laptop where i hold all my wallets the bottom part is not visible, so i can't see if i'm synced up or not, it's running it on a 13" 1366x 768 resolution. You should really account for the most common used resolutions, and for laptops, this resolution is still one of the most common ones.

Hmm, did you redownload it? I went and released a newer version a day or so ago after realizing that it was too big.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: