Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPD][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency  (Read 44048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zarg0n

Activity: 448
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Just paid out the signature campaign for this week:
Total: 874 SPD
Accepted: 52 Individuals

thanks, im here since the beggining of the bounty and it works perfectly.

I need to ask for a favor, today I reached member status in the forum and switched my signature to the better one, can you upgrade my application to get the member reward? thanks in advance!
r15lover1994

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

Just registered myself for your signature campaign, Please accept my application.
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

What about to distribute a total amount between all partecipants or up a bit the reward? Cause for a full member that wear avatar and text, the weekly reward is under 5$. You can understand that most of the time, with other signature campaigns, the reward is much higher than 100$ / weekly.... so you can understand why people are not so tempted to join this signature Smiley

Can't agree more than this, Devs should look into it.
Zarg0n

Activity: 448
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I need to ask for a favor, today I reached member status in the forum and switched my signature to the better one, can you upgrade my application to get the member reward? thanks in advance!

Hi, how to get merits? I have sufficient activity but no merits to upgrade my membership.  Lips sealed

Other ppl with merits can reward you with some if you write constructive posts, here you can find all the info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Hey. I would like to say that I am delighted with this project. But why there is no generosity for social networks?
Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Hopefully price will recover, most of altcoins  deep red, waiting for  info about more meetings,  hopefully this weekend we will know a bit more!

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1123

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

wrote an article about Stipend

Stipend (SPD) - the freelancer's currency - state of the market on August 22nd
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/stipend-spd-the-freelancer-s-currency-state-of-the-market-on-august-22nd

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

wrote an article about Stipend

Stipend (SPD) - the freelancer's currency - state of the market on August 22nd
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/stipend-spd-the-freelancer-s-currency-state-of-the-market-on-august-22nd
Bottoms have been almost found (this yearly bottom).
In my opinion, Stipend project have to wait for good news (partnerships, new flow of investors) from the Malta Blockchain Summit which will be hold next months to rocket up from the current low price.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

Hi, how to get merits? I have sufficient activity but no merits to upgrade my membership.  Lips sealed

You receive merits, most of the times, when you are very useful in the forum ( if you are lucky). This new merits work as anti-spam from people who build multiaccounts and start spamming messages all over the forum for sell their fake accounts.
Now with merit, you must be useful to other people if you want to grow your rank.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

The Stipend price broken the important point at 2k satoshi and dropped to 1.9k satoshi at the moment.
I guess that the coin will get solid supports at 2k satoshi and will never been broken.
It's rarely to see an altcoin that can survive at this time condition. This is like a major disaster in the crypto world. Even the famous coins are also got broken in their price. Just hope for the price wouldn't go to under 1.5K satoshi. If the community is strong enough, it should be able to rise quickly.
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

The Stipend price broken the important point at 2k satoshi and dropped to 1.9k satoshi at the moment.
I guess that the coin will get solid supports at 2k satoshi and will never been broken.
It's rarely to see an altcoin that can survive at this time condition. This is like a major disaster in the crypto world. Even the famous coins are also got broken in their price. Just hope for the price wouldn't go to under 1.5K satoshi. If the community is strong enough, it should be able to rise quickly.
wait nexrt month end... all rise ahgain to top Smiley  only buytime now.. end of 18 we fliy high
Vulcan79

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:48:09 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 07:52:07 PM by Vulcan79

Depends on the general capitalization of a crypt much. Now there is practically nothing that grew. In my opinion it is necessary to look at existence of a product - and already to make a start from it.
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

wait nexrt month end... all rise ahgain to top Smiley  only buytime now.. end of 18 we fliy high

We need some good news, some new features implemented to stop the price decline. Is somebody building a list of dead coins caused by the crisis?
Vulcan79

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

It would be good if developers wrote a thicket about news. Even small news, but are more often - it pulls together developers and users.
mySmile28

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

hi dev's, last week i was grow up to the Junior member, please change my bounty reward on this week  Smiley
binh.cao

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

I applied to join Stipend signature campaign around 10 mins ago, and my account has not displayed in the spreadsheet of accepted participants.
Hope to see my account there ASAP today.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

We need some good news, some new features implemented to stop the price decline. Is somebody building a list of dead coins caused by the crisis?

What about ethereum? It was 1400$ 6 months ago and now it touched 250$ Cheesy Should not be so dead, right? Let's see what happens in the future with stipend, but i really doubt it will die with some important partnership Wink Always believe in Stipend!
ksaw

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

I applied to join Stipend signature campaign around 10 mins ago, and my account has not displayed in the spreadsheet of accepted participants.
Hope to see my account there ASAP today.

You have other signature than Stipend. Change it or I think you will not be approved.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

Last week, I did not receive my payments due to un-satisfied postcount.
In fact, I made 12 posts last week, but my threads unfortunately deleted as side effects of the topic in which I posted got deletion.
Hope that nothing happen like this and I will get my payments this Sunday.
Vulcan79

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

By the way, emergence of projects of similar Stipend says that the product which has chosen this startup is demanded and perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: