Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPD][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency  (Read 44048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

I'll recheck everything and payout now. Sorry for any confusion!

Edit: Went and checked manually and found 16 individuals with incorrect post counts. All payouts should be sent. Let me know if I still happened to miss your name!

Thankyou Got them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Thousands of coins in sell orders below 2k satoshi, which might take huge demands (buy orders) to break the important resistant point at 2k satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC
Last day, nearly 0.8 BTC traded.

0.00001751 BTC might be it will cross 0.00001000 then i will buy... Smiley
Oh Boy its 1.3 k  err 0.00001224  Now might  be will down to 1K as I said earlier.... Wink
Now its 0.00001497  so i think I should buy it now .. Smiley
Oh Again its down to  0.00001112 . let me wait till it reaches 1000 sat  Smiley

0.8 BTC volume is not much. Why not just buy and hold for the meantime? It could be easier than trading the fluctuations. Sentiment is improving SPD could perk the interest of investors.
Okay i think i will consider your quote and will work out there . thnx for reply...

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

I have deposited 0.002 BTC to buy SPD in IDAX Exchange.
 But they are not even returning my amount nor giving me SPD on exchange with BTC .
 On their given Price 0.000021 BTC which is now 1k SAt on other exchnage what i supossed to do?
I have raised tickect twice but nothing is working .
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

I have deposited 0.002 BTC to buy SPD in IDAX Exchange.
 But they are not even returning my amount nor giving me SPD on exchange with BTC .
 On their given Price 0.000021 BTC which is now 1k SAt on other exchnage what i supossed to do?
I have raised tickect twice but nothing is working .
Any suggestion would be appreciated.
It happens like that sometimes. Try refreshing the page. Then cancel the buy order. And then try to buy again. Your funds can't just disappear.
poprocks77

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:45:12 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:07:40 AM by poprocks77

WATCH THIS INTERVIEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEEYMXhRFA

Freelancers do get paid in BTC, ETH, XMR, or LTC right now.   No reason anyone would want an altcoin that loses 96% of its value that only trades on 1 pathetic exchange with poor volume.  Utility token with no utility and massive instability.  We're forever in alpha.  You would not believe the partnerships we have!  The website is pixel perfect.

This project is not an outright scam but it seems the team is delusional with their goals, not fast enough to start generating usage for their token, not realistic with how their coin could be used, being managed by a joker, and the coin has been converging to nothing.  New weekly all time lows now built into the coin codebase!  If you don't like this week's coin price come back next week for a 30% lower price.  We guarantee it.

The CEO doesn't know what he's doing after watching this interview.  Amateur hour.  It's already dropped 96% from $2.00 and the whole project is whistling past the crypto price graveyard. IMHO.

Don't take my word for it.  Watch the interview and the sloppiness.  Even the interviewer is embarrassed when random community members log in to the interview unannounced because the link was published to everyone.  The interviewer even jokes that the entire team should be fired for it.

Kids, don't do drugs and create a new cryptocurrency.
Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
poprocks77

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:39 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:10:09 AM by poprocks77

Did you watch all the of the CEO's interview responses?   The team will never respond to this thread or very telling video.  What can possibly be said?

The interviewer is taking cynical jabs at how weak the responses are.

It seems like Felix is the principal developer behind it.  He should just distance himself from the project and go join up with a funded project.  Lots of projects with actual resources out there.  No reason to associate with jokers and inexperienced blockchain kiddies that aren't old enough to drink yet.

Nothing against the individuals just that potential project success is very out of their league.
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

Finally I got 65 SPD from IDAX. @ Price of 3k Sat. Around 14$. its high price but not getting SPD if putting price below 3K.
Hope it will gives good recovery  Smiley

Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:49:11 PM by Zheko87

/del pls
Rihydtersgreen

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Seems like it's one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

Seems like it's one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
It was down @ 8k Sat .  Wink

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

So sad to see  the actual price. And i also see that the team is not so much active as it was some weeks ago. I'm not saying that they are not active, infact they are, just a bit less Cheesy
By the way, we always appreciate when we see active team and news about the project.. and i hope we have a serious team. GO STIPEND!
Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

Hi,
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Current  price is rather discouraging, but it seems the vast majority of altcoins suffer from that new correction in minus.
So, I decide to buy some more, CryptoBridge is not that bad. Wondering what is the issue with Idax, why no volume there?
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

WATCH THIS INTERVIEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEEYMXhRFA

Freelancers do get paid in BTC, ETH, XMR, or LTC right now.   No reason anyone would want an altcoin that loses 96% of its value that only trades on 1 pathetic exchange with poor volume.  Utility token with no utility and massive instability.  We're forever in alpha.  You would not believe the partnerships we have!  The website is pixel perfect.

This project is not an outright scam but it seems the team is delusional with their goals, not fast enough to start generating usage for their token, not realistic with how their coin could be used, being managed by a joker, and the coin has been converging to nothing.  New weekly all time lows now built into the coin codebase!  If you don't like this week's coin price come back next week for a 30% lower price.  We guarantee it.

The CEO doesn't know what he's doing after watching this interview.  Amateur hour.  It's already dropped 96% from $2.00 and the whole project is whistling past the crypto price graveyard. IMHO.

Don't take my word for it.  Watch the interview and the sloppiness.  Even the interviewer is embarrassed when random community members log in to the interview unannounced because the link was published to everyone.  The interviewer even jokes that the entire team should be fired for it.

Kids, don't do drugs and create a new cryptocurrency.

Did you watch all the of the CEO's interview responses?   The team will never respond to this thread or very telling video.  What can possibly be said?

The interviewer is taking cynical jabs at how weak the responses are.

It seems like Felix is the principal developer behind it.  He should just distance himself from the project and go join up with a funded project.  Lots of projects with actual resources out there.  No reason to associate with jokers and inexperienced blockchain kiddies that aren't old enough to drink yet.

Nothing against the individuals just that potential project success is very out of their league.

There's a few things that I'd like to bring up regarding the points you've made.

For one, we've always been very open about our plan to support multiple cryptocurrencies on the platform--BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC, etc. It's not that the idea of creating a freelancing platform is a new and novel idea, it's primarily that we're creating one that will end up being better than the alternatives. SPD as a coin was initially expected to be yet another currency that we support, with lower fees, but we can easily pivot on this as necessary. The possibility of expanding the platform to include an exchange functionality and using SPD for listing fees and services on the platform, similar to Cryptopia's DOT, rather than as another currency, has also been discussed.

Regarding your jabs at the coin, have you been looking at the crypto market as a whole? SPD is not an outlier. Sentiment is bearish, people have lost quite a bit of money, and the vast majority of individuals looking to invest are staying in BTC, as it's the place where they have the best chance of making back some profit. As a result, we're pouring our efforts into developing the platform, rather than worrying about anything else. If we wanted to, we could market buy ~3-5 BTC worth of SPD and pump the price 10x, but obviously that's a waste of resources without genuine interest, which we will start focusing on AFTER the platform is released.

If you've looked at anything that we've been working on, rather than making your initial judgements from an interview not in the interviewee's main language, you'll see that we know what we're talking about. Regarding the blockchain, we started from a barely-functional source (which was a mistake), and Nick turned it into a stable, working chain free of any major bugs over the course of a few months, and we're working on quite a few more improvements to the core as we speak. Regarding the platform,  Felix, Saad, and Neal are absolutely instrumental in development, and we've hired more devs as necessary to speed up the process.

I "guarantee" that you have no idea what you're talking about regarding what we are and aren't capable of, and should look into the project further before making snide remarks and baseless claims.

sizzleplussteak
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

I'm sure this gets asked a lot -- but why do freelancers need another currency other than Bitcoin? 

I'm trying to figure out what the feature advantages are that make this worth it.  I like the MN's of course.   But there are a lot of masternode coins out there.

Anyway, if this was already asked, sorry about that!
Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

SPD can provide much less  payment as a  fee compared to BTC, and it can be converted to BTC\fiat  when you need it. Thats the plan!

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

SPD can provide much less  payment as a  fee compared to BTC, and it can be converted to BTC\fiat  when you need it. Thats the plan!
But its down now 980 Sat. its big fall i think ,.might be progress will come but after 1 months.. Smiley

Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Price is kind of a problem, but its a possibility to get more cheaper coins aswell. I think we are  close to edge now, make it or brake it!

Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Hello  This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: