Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️🔥 [ANN][ICO] VANTUM - Fiat-relay Smartcontracts + Masternodes 🔥⚡️  (Read 1692 times)
vantshol

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

vantum desentrasilasi and not bound by any government but adjust to the state of fiat money in various countries, this is interesting, but I think it takes a long time to reach such a large scope, I hope this is the hope of many companies, especially small companies to stay connected with their customers well
Interesting project, attracting the attention of the community. I think the problem of "adjusting for monetary status in different countries" is already available in the VANTUM technology. Therefore, Vantum is sponsored by any government. Am I mistaken?

I do not think that government sponsors any ICO, especially that too open.

But this project is really unique I believe it has a real potential.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Vantum Network creates fiat-relay smart contracts that enable trustless cryptographic transactions and service masters to produce highly-scalable, high-throughput, applications.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Vantum Network creates fiat-relay smart contracts that enable trustless cryptographic transactions and service masters to produce highly-scalable, high-throughput, applications.

I read Vantum adopting a practical mainstream and daily use of cryptocurrency that is supported by applications that bridge the gap between mainstream and cryptocurrency fiat transactions that are faster, safer.
it's great to be able to compete with other platforms
denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

Hey guys. Can you tell me more about your 4- level MN?
vantshol

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

Hey guys. Can you tell me more about your 4- level MN?

I want to know the same thing.

HINDI translation is done
here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4779908.0

This is not a bounty campaign thread it is ANN thread, Post it on the bounty thread 4th week is going on.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I think you are a rich person who only makes a platform because I see the total supply is small and very affordable, if your project has massive trust in the eyes of investors, the small amount of funds will be easily collected with satisfying targets.
denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

I think you are a rich person who only makes a platform because I see the total supply is small and very affordable, if your project has massive trust in the eyes of investors, the small amount of funds will be easily collected with satisfying targets.
It's very unique project at all. I'm very satisfied. Can't wait theri mobile app
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

What exchanges will be first?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Team & Whitepaper will be released before August 10th!
Where can we find your team members? August 10th was 3 days ago.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Team & Whitepaper will be released before August 10th!
Where can we find your team members? August 10th was 3 days ago.

Not sure about the team members just yet however the whitepaper was just released a couple of hours ago. Visit their website to take a look, I think we will get an update on the team members in the coming days now that the whitepaper has been released.

vantumnetwork.co/

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

Is this Minable yet?! If not, when is the planned timeline? Anything more than Q4?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
baramagba

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

Is this Minable yet?! If not, when is the planned timeline? Anything more than Q4?
Hello, as i know mining starts 1st November.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

this is one of the benefits of the Vantum platform. Fiat-Relay SmartContracts bridge the gap between crypto & fiat by enabling users to execute transactions in crypto and automatically exchange into fiat without the need for engaging crypto-exchanges.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

How many projects are you going to add to your platform at the start?
baramagba

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Guys, very Cool WP. It's very informative and interesting. Very good job
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

I agree the whitepaper was a good read and I really like what the dev team have set out for Vantum. Now if they can deliver and achieve what they have planned, then Vantum could potentially be one of the top projects in crypto. Its going to take a lot of hard work to pull it off, so lets hope they can in the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
waghops

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

Hello ! I wanted to know . When testnet will be?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

I agree the whitepaper was a good read and I really like what the dev team have set out for Vantum. Now if they can deliver and achieve what they have planned, then Vantum could potentially be one of the top projects in crypto. Its going to take a lot of hard work to pull it off, so lets hope they can in the long term.
So, where is that team?
They said on August 10. yesterday they said this:

Team profiles will be live today

A day after, where is the team?
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

So, where is that team?
They said on August 10. yesterday they said this:

Team profiles will be live today

A day after, where is the team?

Still trying to come up with some cool looking pictures from less known Hollywood stars maybe? Tongue Or maybe they had some appointments with their hairstylists before the pictures can go online.
le_castor

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

What is your softcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: