Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] QuickCam, Lock Knife, Bar Code LED Watch, Pepper Spray, USB Finger Mouse  (Read 1876 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2011, 07:57:00 PM

Hey all, every day I will post some ne deals that I sell on my website DailyCheckout.com and offering a significant discount for paying in BTC
I will ship within 1-2 days. I will provide you with an Order # as well so you can track your order. Shipping to the USA 50 States, and APO/AFO Boxes as well. Int'l Orders please inquire for a price.

PM me if you'd like to buy, I will provide my btc address as well. Feel free to ask any questions
If your taking 2+ products, I'll be glad to work out a combined shipping deal with you.

Thanks!

-Charlie

----------------------------------

Liner Lock Knife "live to ride" by Rostfrei

Non-Glare Stainless Steel Honed Blade
        Anodized Aluminum Handle With Laser Etched LIVE TO RIDE
        Thumbstud And Clip
        Measures 6-3/8" Open, 3-3/4" Closed

Price is 1.25 BTC shipped

Logitech QuickCam 1.3MP USB 2.0 Webcam w/Laptop LCD Clip-On

Get started with video calling. Logitech Vid makes it free, fast and easy for you and anyone you call. And it's built into your webcam setup - so you're ready to talk to the people you care about right away. With a VGA sensor, you'll enjoy seeing the people you care about in lifelike color when you talk to them. Take photos at up to 1.3 megapixels (software enhanced). With its universal clip, your webcam attaches securely to your notebook or LCD monitor, or you can sit it on a shelf, desk, or CRT monitor.

Price is 1.85 BTC shipped

The Bar Code Multi Color LED Watch

Introducing the Bar Code, a red, yellow, green, and blue LED watch from the distant future which puts to form the coalescence of cool by re-establishing how temporal data (time) should be displayed.

LED Color:Red, yellow, green, blue
Number of LEDs:44
Watch Color:Dark silver
Settings:Time, Date, Day of the Week
Watch Material: Steel
Band Material:Steel
Watch Face Dimensions:33 * 57 mm
Wrist Band Length:170 mm
Number of Segments:10
Segment Length:10 mm
Clasp:Two button safety design
Power:2 x CR2032 pre-installed

Price is 2.90 BTC shipped

USB Optical Finger Mouse 1200dpi for PC or Mac

100% Brand new high quality USB finger optical mouse. Resolution: 1200 dpi for quick and precise movement USB interface, also works for PS/2 (adapter not included). Plug and play, no installation needed 3 buttons with scroll wheel. Digital encoder technology, operate precisely, prevent faulty movement effectively. No mouse pad required. Sliding on any surface Suitable for both right and left hand user. Textile coating cable (not rubber coating) - enhance free and easy movement. Compatible with MS Windows 98/2000/me/XP/Vista Mac OS 9 and above.

Price is 1.75 BTC shipped

Guard Dog Security 18-Percentage OC Pepper Spray (1/2 Ounce)

Introducing the Guard Dog 1/2 ounce pepper spray in 18% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum or known as "red pepper"). Used with the highest grade formula and labratory tested for no-leak and optimum efficiency. Comes with a beautiful holster with keychain and available in assorted colors. The easy twist-top makes it quickly accessible when needed - just twist and shoot Small, mini, and compact to fit in your purse, pocket and on your keychain.

Price is 1.50 BTC shipped

Shipping usually takes 5-9 days for delivery once its shipped. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your order, PM me for a full refund.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 02:29:21 AM

Do you know what states you can/can't ship the kinfe and pepper spray to?

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2011, 03:07:58 AM

Do you know what states you can/can't ship the kinfe and pepper spray to?

Yes we do. These are shipped from my 3 different warehouses, NY, Chicago and California. Depending on your location is where I'll ship them from.
Besides for that,  I can ship knives through the mail, not a problem at all. There are some specific rules about packaging things like knives that do not close, and very specific terms for switchblade knives. My warehouse staff will take care of it all, no worries.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2011, 06:23:58 PM

bump, few sold much more avail

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: