Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin ShakeDown - CryptoCurrency Ratings at a Glance! 📈 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 210 times)
coinshakedown (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 01:29:57 PM by coinshakedown

Hello, bitcoin / alt-coin enthusiasts and lurkers!
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new cool site / app our team developed called (CoinShakeDown)  

We wanted to make it easier for folks who are familiar or new to cryptocurrencies and don't want to be bogged down by price and technical analysis. If you need to do research on other categories like technical development, social pull, scarcity or longevity, here is the place! The algorithms update the scores dynamically at least once a week and sometimes daily. Some scores may be a bit harsh but that is usually because they are graded in reference to the best coin in the category so don't be too alarmed if you favorite coin has a really low score, unless its ranked very low in a bunch of categories Sad

Here is a cool steemit article written by mobi72 about it: here

Also we have a product hunt page open for it for direct feedback and product info: here

All feedback is welcome and please feel free to interact with me on twitter via @coinshakedown or @coinpackets  Grin Grin

Cool
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

This is pretty awesome, I wish I had this site last year... would have predicted some bust coins. How often do the technical scores get updated? Maybe there should e an indicator that shows when last updated? Also, will there ever be support for ICO / tokens?

Awesome work! I like the idea... much better than reading about a new exchange, mining services or ICO Smiley

Thanks for the feedback!

Our upgrade process for the categories are below

Development scores: once a week
Social scores: once a day
Longevity Scores: Anytime a new coin is added to the list or an existing one is updated
Scarcity Scores: Anytime a new coin is added to the list or an existing one is updated

I am planning to add an overall score soon to the scorecards and then also a graphic showing when a particular coin was last updated. This should be updated sometime this week Smiley

In regards to ICO support... we are planning to support this later in the year as ICOs are a little different and we would like to have some more grading categories out to better suit them.

In case we dont respond here, please join our discord chat to reach us or twitter @coinshakedown. Thanks! Smiley

CoinShakeDown Discord chat & Twitter

fattycoins

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

i would like to personally congratulate your team for beginning a wonderful site.i have come across a lot of people who are looking forwarded to this which help them.congats again
oo666oo

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

NIce project, but I have noticed that the site does not support a large amount of coins and platforms, like for example MANA or very important ones like Bancor or very new ones like Priv. I hope it will be updated soon.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Awesome site, love the ratings! Looks like the development scores havent been updated for a while? When is that happening? I'm surprised how Bitcoin dominates everything here! Looking forward to the next update in scores for development

We just updated the scores last night, the algorithm got off to a slow start this week. Should be good now for normal weekly updates! thanks for checking!

i would like to personally congratulate your team for beginning a wonderful site.i have come across a lot of people who are looking forwarded to this which help them.congats again

Thanks fattycoins for your feedback! This was a very tough but motivating journey. We really intend to grow more and provide even deeper analysis! Look out for our Roadmap later next week! Spread the word!

NIce project, but I have noticed that the site does not support a large amount of coins and platforms, like for example MANA or very important ones like Bancor or very new ones like Priv. I hope it will be updated soon.

Hi oo666oo, thanks for your feedback. We will check into Bancor and MANA. If you notice any other that we are missing let us know ASAP! Also we currently dont support ICO tokens yet but that will be added sometime by the end of the year. We want to grade those a little differently Smiley  Grin

oo666oo

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Hi oo666oo, thanks for your feedback. We will check into Bancor and MANA. If you notice any other that we are missing let us know ASAP! Also we currently dont support ICO tokens yet but that will be added sometime by the end of the year. We want to grade those a little differently Smiley  Grin

There are indeed too may tokens around and growing, and obviously not all are Worth attention. One way to distinguish the worthy one is to judge by their adoption base, ie number of existing wallets/addresses. Another recent one with good user base is ETHLend.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

There are indeed too may tokens around and growing, and obviously, not all are Worth attention. One way to distinguish the worthy one is to judge by their adoption base, ie number of existing wallets/addresses. Another recent one with good user base is ETHLend.

I agree, need to have a good way to not waste time looking at really bad ones. We are thinking of adding another grading category called "user adoption" which would grade based on what you mentioned above with wallet addresses and a minimum holding amount / transacting amount to prove true adoption. I will be honest this would take place with the cryptocurrencies first but once we get the tokens up this will indeed be a category for those projects as well.

Also we checked up on Bancor, MANA and ETHLend and we saw that those are all token based currencies which do not own their own blockchain (they use ethereum). The projects themselves look great so that doesn't mean that since they are not rated they are bad... just they are not cryptocurrencies with their own dedicated blockchain.

Before the year-end we should have tokens graded as well and the three you mentioned will be at the top of the list. Thanks for the feedback!!  Grin  Follow us on twitter and join the discord to keep up with the project, it is still new so we would love to have users who can provide awesome input like you!
-CSD
lchapo86

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

ah! this is so cool! Love the price alternative cryptocurrency analysis scores 😍😍. Keep up the great work! Bookmarked 📖 and see you in the discord! I have a few suggestions I will ask there.

- Long time Lurker
LCHAPO86
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

Hey LCHAPO86! Thanks for stopping buy.... we are currently working on some exciting new categories to help people understand the best crypto-currencies to pay attention to.

bitcoinHedge86

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

This site is really dope! I really look forward to the new categories but right now these stats are good to have.
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Yes we do! youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0IojxVX9JYi_2AjPom5LUw

Also we will be updating our development activity scores today so stay tuned!
bitcoinHedge86

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Thanks, I used your site at a crypto Meetup in South Carolina and people loved it! They were shocked how some of their favorite coins ranked so low!

coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Grin I am glad they liked it! BTW the overall scores for our index got updated now! Bitcoin still on top!
bitcoinHedge86

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Awesome! Bitcoin is a beast as usual! I am happy litecoin got back in the top ten.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: