Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your top erc20 tokens of the 2nd half of 2018?  (Read 101 times)
bradleyb21 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

I Like
BAT, ENJ, SUB, MANA, MAN, POLY
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Right now, the only token I hold is binance token because is doing very well even during market crush, and I think it will grow in value in coming months.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

Top ERC-20 Token in the second half of 2018 is likely to be the altcoins in the top 10 markets that are ETH, XRP, ADA, LTC, EOS, and TRX. Just invest in this cryptos and hold if you do not want to lose money. Therefore, I advise you to invest only in top altcoins so that you can make a high profit without worrying about losing money.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Well there are so many projects that will be rising in the next bullrun but my favorites are protocols that are undervalued with low marketcap at the moment and these are PCHAIN , ZEBI COIN, CPCHAIN , MAN , SEELE , INS ECOSYSTEM
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

Ambrosus (AMB) although they will soon be moving to their own blockchain. It's a Swiss based supply chain logistics platform with tiered master nodes and some of the most well thought out token economics in all of crypto. The team is stacked and includes Vlad Trifa who is considered to be the father of Internet of Things.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

Well, I do hold some token of late 2017, and I believe in their potential, personally.

- Rebellious Token. Preparing and developing for their own Blockchain and will possibly launch in this coming August, and planned to have a masternode.
- Ethos, currently releasing a Universal Wallet that (will) supports a hundred of assets. Already released in some counties.
- Blue Protocol, despite of having some issues, I still believe in their team and in the project itself. I think, they're professional and smart enough to point out and help everyone's smart contract. They also (lately) released a Blue Wallet, and DApp integration features.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

I Like
BAT, ENJ, SUB, MANA, MAN, POLY
ZRX and any other ERC20 tokens that will be listed on the coinbase because it has been getting a license from SEC to listed security token to the coinbase platform. It seems like any ERC20 tokens will have a lot of chance to get in the US market.
KICK, EDO, SAN, OMG, and many more and they are all the best ethereum assets at this moment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: