Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS only  (Read 376 times)
TupMan007

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

EOS has brought some changes in the transaction. Which makes trading activities easier and faster. Meanwhile, the ESO project has made a strong position. It will give you a great feedback.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

EOS is actually great. It has massive opportunity to grab a top place in the industry. It shows some great transaction features in an impressive ways. It has already gained massive popularity.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

investors always looked for something which are best , EOS is now offering a very unique concept of trading which will be more comfortable for the users to do their trading  and it transactions charge is also very low so investors are now getting attracted to EOS only hopefully they will improve their system more and able to continue this condition
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

All information around EOS because of some reason. As far I know ETH is surpass by Eos in future. The main network system of EOS is online therefore it have still some bugs. For me its seem to be promising.
derihendra

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

With all the information around EOS, can it future be brighter than expected?
If yes, why?

eos is a good coin, now eos coins are in the top 10 coinmarketcap, eos coins growth is very fast, now it's a lot of people buy eos, in addition, eos technology is also good

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

I think future can be bright with EOS because its unique features. EOS has been listed in BTC market and it has a cheaper transaction process also. I guess investor can hold EOS for future benefit.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

It can cost more than $ 100 in a year, when new projects begin to appear on it.The potential of the EOS is very large.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

I think future can be bright with EOS because its unique features. EOS has been listed in BTC market and it has a cheaper transaction process also. I guess investor can hold EOS for future benefit.
But I believe, EOS is one that I believe has a future if the community grows and its functionality can be applied I'm sure of it but it's too early to come to a conclusion, it's much better to wait and see and have eos when you're sure.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

EOS is a good coin with a good project, but unfortunately so far there are problems that need to be solved, otherwise the coin will remain in its position.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

EOS has a reliable developer like Kestutis & Liucijus, they are experienced software developers who have been professionally coded since 2000, this is the reason EOS became a popular coin in some big markets, all coin fate depends on the developer

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

Yes.I think Eos will give something good to this crypto space.As a ico Eos is already a huge success and I think they will continue it's road of success.Eos collect enough money from investor's on ico stage .And in Eos team there is many deplopers who are from eth team so they got good knowledge people .The problem they taking too much time for development phase.So if they failed it will be desaster.Hope they will made the project great.But never invest all your money in one project.thank you.

painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Many people are spreading negativity about EOS. But, EOS is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market having great potentials and opportunities to grow.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Eos has some good aspects like parallel processing which enable higher transaction speed. It has a constitution which it strictly follow. I find these things really good and think that they are sufficient to take it a long way ahead.
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

It seems to me that the expectations from EOS are significantly overestimated. The current price is based on these expectations and if they do not materialize, then there will be a serious dump.

bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

As far as i know EOS is a great and promising altcoin and it also doing better than other crypto currencies. So i believe in near future its price will more increase.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Among 1500 coins EOS is one of the good coin in the market based on this They have good value in the market also have good share also they removed some of their problems that’s why lots of investors are investing here also it has good future I think.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

I think it's the EOS price bottom now and we have a good chance to buy it cheap because good Larimer's team is working on this project and will moon soon.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

A lot of people are really confused with this alternative cryptocurrency because from my point of view its popularity has become so high very fast. I think that with such increasing it will be really strong alt.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

I think EOS has a great future ahead. It is a platform where decentralized applications are run based on blockchain technology. They provide a wide range of benefits for their customers including free usage, easily upgraded, low latency and parallel performance
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

In the last few weeks I have documented a lot about EOS, and I must say that it is really a project of the highest quality. There are many opinions of experts who say that its technology is excellent and has enormous potential for growth in the future. I'm thinking seriously about investing something because it could guarantee excellent profits in the future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: