Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS only  (Read 382 times)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

With all the information around EOS, can it future be brighter than expected?
If yes, why?

Ahhh, well still in ambiguity of using it. EOS sometimes look like very much hyped coin to me. I know it has passed the mainnet recently but come on what it did to it? Nothing I guess. The coin literally went down like crazy after that when it was expected that the coin will even go at least 10x the basic price it had. I know expecting too much is not good thing here because ETH and NEO are already having best position in the market. So it is like very less chance that EOS will get hyped so soon here.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

Yes it is quite possible, because the platform on which the EOS is built looks more perfect than etherium
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

If yes, why?
I will answer about all the crypto currency, not only about the EOS. At the moment, all the altcoins are overvalued, the launch dates for all companies are tightened, their products are not used, and the community praises the technology of altcoyins. The exception is bitcoin, it has always been underestimated and it has always surprised skeptics.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

If yes, why?
Yes that is if they can follow their plan. But the problem is that there so many bad information about EOS in the internet. Just hope people will not be influence by it.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

If yes, why?
I will answer about all the crypto currency, not only about the EOS. At the moment, all the altcoins are overvalued, the launch dates for all companies are tightened, their products are not used, and the community praises the technology of altcoyins. The exception is bitcoin, it has always been underestimated and it has always surprised skeptics.

when the peak of EOS's development made EOS have many enthusiasts and supporters. this results in an ever-increasing development of EOS and is able to make the future even better. seeing EOS being the mainstay coin makes only the EOS they hang.

Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

eos has a good future and promises eos to provide core functionality that is needed and has excellent features which can attract investors
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

If yes, why?

Ahhh, well still in ambiguity of using it. EOS sometimes look like very much hyped coin to me. I know it has passed the mainnet recently but come on what it did to it? Nothing I guess. The coin literally went down like crazy after that when it was expected that the coin will even go at least 10x the basic price it had. I know expecting too much is not good thing here because ETH and NEO are already having best position in the market. So it is like very less chance that EOS will get hyped so soon here.

All the hype was due to the free airdrops if you hold some EOS. After the snapshot, it was obvious price will fall, there's nothing that EOS provides as of now, that matches eth.
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

If yes, why?
The prospects are quite obvious, but how well the implementation will be implemented is not yet known. Yes, EOS is still at the testing stage and was not officially launched. The presented EOS to a wide audience will be in the second half of this year. In the event that the promises of the development team prove to be true, Efir will have a direct competitor advancing on his heels.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: