Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mastercard Goes to cryptocurrency  (Read 276 times)
islakevin (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

Mastercard goes to cryptocurrency whats your opinion ? Does this make the cryptocurrency good ? Because the player could turn their bitcoin to fiat in just a nanoseconds.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

I do think this is good for cryptocurrency. Yes, we might see a lot of conversion because of this new gateway (if Mastercard really goes into it)  but that means also a lot of volume. We know that Volume is one of the main reason why this particular crypto-asset is alive.

And besides, we can say that is one of a kind exposure that crypto-market needs. This technology need this kind of adoption.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

It will be an awesome move. I am still not sure if they are going to do that or not but if that happens then that surely means that the Tycoons are joining in the world of cryptos and not only that it'll give the end user to easily access and use crypto currency. Would be a wonderful thing.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
richardeames

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

this prove that blockchain or crypto is not just a passing fad & slowly but sure the devs will improve technicalities to make them applicable in real life situation.
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Possible to happen because as of now cryptocurrencies are indemand and useful than credit cards or government cards. Everyone can use cryptocurrencies while government card is limited to people. I see the future, cryptocurrency is used for payment online than credit cards.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

very good, I think the market cryptocurrency will rise in the start of the month of August 2018  Grin
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

Mastercard goes to cryptocurrency whats your opinion ? Does this make the cryptocurrency good ? Because the player could turn their bitcoin to fiat in just a nanoseconds.
AFAIK visa has up to 24k TPS to cover all of the transactions around the world and there is a chance for crypto to get the more adoption, but it will be very helpful to the crypto co get the mass adoption. As you can see that about how the VISA support will give a huge impact to the fiat - crypto payment system and it will give a huge adoption./
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

blockchain technology has changed everything, all industries will certainly adopt it because it is the demands of the times so as not to lag behind competitors. If the mastercard does not immediately adopt it they will burn and stay memorable
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

It was well received on the market that Mastercard would add cryptos to payment options. Of course, this is news for now and there is no certainty yet. I think there will be a significant improvement in the use of cryptos in everyday life.
JaekRock

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

There will be many more joining the boat I think.  It's not going away...the companies that continue to make it easier to use and exchange will reap some huge rewards out of it.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

This is so good. Blockchain technology has come too far, the world have no other choice than to embrace it. Blockchain technology is the future, with time more adoption will take place.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

It's great that they have seen the advantages of the blockchain technology, and that it's a great idea to start using it. I think that in the future it will be a normal thing for big companies to go into crypto.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

of course, this is good news when mastercards join crypto and it will be a great cooperation. I think this option will increase future usage of crypto. just waiting for clarity of the news.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

This is super fantastic for cryptocurrency. If mastercard is planning to issue their own cryptocurrency or if they will support cryptocurrency, a good news will spread all over the world and we can expect unexpected bull run if this goes well. This really looks exciting.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

I think that this will a great event if it really goes to the market. This means that cryptocurrency market is getting more popular and the market will be more disciplined now. Moreover it will also help the investors to use the cryptocurrency easily.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Great initiative to normalizing cryptos and acknowledging BTC along with Fiat currency. Future looks bright for BTC investors.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

This is a good news, but I firmly believe that there will be many commercial giants participating in the cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency is a necessary tool for the future world.

icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Definitely a great move, Exchanging cryptos to fiat currencies without any hassle is what every investors, miners and developers wished for so long. This has to be a revolutionary step in normalizing BTC worldwide.
Froby

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

I think this is a new era fot cryptos. Master card is the biggest financial service provider in the world. If they are getting along with crypto currency, no doubt that the price of the cryptos will raise sure and they will gain more popularity as well.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

What you mean saying "goes to" - if they decide to make cryptocurrency inside centralized system - bad idea; if they want to add possibility to change fiat to crypto - maybe it is good. Or maybe not, because they will know what you have bought and when

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: