Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and market up,but for me looks bearish. you looking bullish or bearish?  (Read 470 times)
lajigly

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

It can be seen that today's increase is very large, and the market once again chose its own direction. All this is a very good opportunity to invest, because people who don't believe in its future have gone, and now they are still strong supporters.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Actually the market of crypto currency is a volatile market. Ups and down in the price is common here. I think we need to wait for some days to understand whether the market is bearish and bullish.
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

It seems bullish. Experts predicted that, it will remain the same by the end of this year. BTC has definitely recovered in a great manner and will keep continue to do so.
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Maybe you don't believe my point of view. I think the cryptocurrency market will rise sharply soon and will exceed last year's highest value. Of course, this is just my opinion. You can refer to my opinion.

a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

For the time being, it's definitely bullish. Observe the market, it has definitely rejuvenated after the last dip. Hopefully it will remain the same by the end of this year if the recovery pace remains the same. BTC has definitely recovered in a great manner.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

I think it'll go bullish. As per prediction seeing the last year result, I very hopeful about this. I hope the price will exceed $20k this year.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Now whales are deciding where the crypto-currency market will move in the next six months. I believe that until 2019 volatility will continue and bitcoin will cost from 3,000 to 10,000 dollars

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

I would feel like it's just a rebound right now, and the bull market hasn't come yet.
So we still need to wait, and I don't think it's going to be good so far. Angry

LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

Crypto market is really unpredictable. So it is little bit difficult to tell whether it is bearish or bullish. But currently bitcoin is green so I think it might be bearish.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

as above, bitcoin went up but I am a bit bearish but was bearish last week and this today it goes up. how you view it? bearish or bullish? and why?
Can't say and I'm still neutral but all of this time I've been bullish to bitcoin so whether this is the start of the bull market then that's it but if not let's still wait for some more time.

The hype for ETH approval has been all over the crypto community and if ever this gets approval from SEC then expect that there's a bull run.

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

as above, bitcoin went up but I am a bit bearish but was bearish last week and this today it goes up. how you view it? bearish or bullish? and why?

All of Bitcoin's timeframe is bullish my friend. But if you doubt it and many people will then the price of it will be bearish also. But for now, it is bullish so why won't you just join the ride?

Yes we think positive even it is still bearish market now, but sooner or later it will recover and go all the way to bull run. Thats how crypto market cycles, just patience and wait.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

I think everybody here are bullish on Bitcoin and all crypto market now because ETF on Bitcoin can be appreved by SEC sooner or later. Do you agree?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

What happen in the past few days signaled that bull is on the way, a lot people are waiting by the side for the ETF news for them to jump into cryptos, so it depends on the outcome of the news, but bull seems more likely.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

What happen in the past few days signaled that bull is on the way, a lot people are waiting by the side for the ETF news for them to jump into cryptos, so it depends on the outcome of the news, but bull seems more likely.

I think we're preparing for a pretty good bull run. Up even further than the current all time high. I think the future is bright for all of the altcoins as well. One of the coins i'm in on is already up over 300% in the last week or so. It seems to be moving even when Bitcoin isn't. However, it was pretty undervalued anyways.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

Being bullish or bearish isn't matter here but what matter is people are still optimistic and holding their coins and believing in the right time this year we will be able to see new ath of our holdings. As I personally believe that our patience will be pay off sooner.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

i think the real bullish will come, when bitcoin price breakout the strong resistant at 10K USD
if not, the market capitalizations of crypto run above 400 Billion thats could be the sign of the real bullish in crypto market
just my opinion  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

Can't say and I'm still neutral but all of this time I've been bullish to bitcoin so whether this is the start of the bull market then that's it but if not let's still wait for some more time.

The hype for ETH approval has been all over the crypto community and if ever this gets approval from SEC then expect that there's a bull run.

at least the bitcoin ETF will come as soon as possible. The majority of bitcoin hodlers are seeing the next month as the important time. ETF decision will have published by the SEC. If that will get a good result and this will give a huge impact to the other coins too. ETH is not a security like bitcoin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

i think the real bullish will come, when bitcoin price breakout the strong resistant at 10K USD
if not, the market capitalizations of crypto run above 400 Billion thats could be the sign of the real bullish in crypto market
just my opinion  Wink

Well, it's possible that others are waiting for the price to go bak up to $10k again for them to have confidence again in the market. Seeing the pumps from time to time, someone is buying in bulks and it may be that they know something will happen in the near future that would trigger the price to shoot up. Maybe it will be the ETF that many are anticipating to get approved. If you look at what happen to gold when its ETF was launch, you will have an idea of what will possibly happen to bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

you look bearish because the altcoin market is still fully in bear mode because the dumps have not stopped there yet. of course these dumps sometimes become big enough to even affect bitcoin like when Bancor was hacked and ETH got dumped super hard which even brought down bitcoin.

but now bitcoin has stopped being bearish for about a month and it is starting to show all signs of a bull market building up. if you are not aware enough you may miss the huge jump that can come soon.

--looking for signature--
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

IMO, it's bullish Smiley. You can take a look at price of BTC and all other cryptocurrencies in crypto market right at the moment Smiley. Bitcoin is trying to get over $8000 in this month only Smiley. I think it's a very good signal for all of us investors/traders/holders. Don't worry so much if it's bearish or bullish, at least you still have your money if you still don't sell your cryptocurrency Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████