Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketCap Weekly Update on Forum  (Read 189 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

Hello everyone Starting today, I will give every week update on the gainers on the coinmarketcap. Will screenshot the top 30 coins that gain for that week and following weeks. Planning to continue this weekly service for a whole year until the day I started this. My reason for this is to monitor tokens or coins that consistently gaining by this it will help me to decide which coins are progressing consecutively. Also we can check the potential of new coins and how many percentage they usually increase through out the week.  I will appreciate you're support for this. Thank you! Please help me to make this post pinned in this thread discussion. Thank you all.

Below will be the format of the update.

Today's update: July 18, 2018
Next update: July 25, 2018
Image source: Coinmarketcap

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
icxC

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

This is really a nice initiative. This will help the investors to get the updated news easily and it will also help them in making right and quick decision. Such type of initiative is needed that will make the market more informed
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

i think it would be nice if you can add something with it,
for example Coin X gained a lot this week due to 'partnership' or something like that.
so people know what is going on with it and why it gets pumped by people.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

I do not understand that people still speculate with these low market coins, if you look top gainers are of course low market cap coins. I think most of them are uselessand you are only gambling with your money Wink.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

It would be interesting to post a screenshot with the top 30 biggest losers also. Anyway both of the leaderboards will show us small coins , because the coins with big marketcap can't have such big swings in prices.

Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

Thanks for helping the community simultaneously. Best of luck
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Thanks for providing such information. I'm surprise to see Toacoin for having such gains! TenX also did really good.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

I would also suggest to put in the graph of the top 10 biggest winners and losers in a weekly cycle in coinmarketcap as it can be a starting point fro newbies to learn technical analysis to spot potential altcoins before they moon or dip in the market in the market. This would be a great initiative to people who are not keen on using graphs and just rely on daily news for potential altcoins.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

Really creative and this idea will be many people who like it, Price spikes from every 30 best coins can be seen. Wink
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Yes, this is good information, but it seems to me that everyone who needs this information can go to the site https://coinmarketcap.com/ and see all the information you give here. I think only beginners do not know about it.

KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

Wow. That's a really good step. It will help all of us to make up to date information about market. I will surely help you to do this useful staff.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

This is great. It helps the investor community to grasp the market situation.
And in particular there are accurate figures and good information from it.
It really makes sense for the community. Kiss
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Hello everyone Starting today, I will give every week update on the gainers on the coinmarketcap. Will screenshot the top 30 coins that gain for that week and following weeks. Planning to continue this weekly service for a whole year until the day I started this. My reason for this is to monitor tokens or coins that consistently gaining by this it will help me to decide which coins are progressing consecutively. Also we can check the potential of new coins and how many percentage they usually increase through out the week.  I will appreciate you're support for this. Thank you! Please help me to make this post pinned in this thread discussion. Thank you all.

https://i.imgur.com/5bKj8gI.png

Thank you,..
this can be used as a reference to make my portfolio even more with good coins.
good job !!
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Very few people actually give efforts on updating on such topics, and I really appreciate how you are so determined to do so for a whole year. It's really informative and you've included all the basic information. If you keep up the work, you're gonna get a lot of supporters for sure !
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

It's a good idea and I think screenshot is not enough, you could improve on the best way to present the data here, because anyone can easily go to coin market and get the same information, Please add more value to the thread.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

This is a good idea and I hope you will maintain the tempo and keep updating the thread, also I will advise, you edit and put it under the first so that we can easily track and compare the with the previous weeks.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

Hello everyone Starting today, I will give every week update on the gainers on the coinmarketcap. Will screenshot the top 30 coins that gain for that week and following weeks. Planning to continue this weekly service for a whole year until the day I started this. My reason for this is to monitor tokens or coins that consistently gaining by this it will help me to decide which coins are progressing consecutively. Also we can check the potential of new coins and how many percentage they usually increase through out the week.  I will appreciate you're support for this. Thank you! Please help me to make this post pinned in this thread discussion. Thank you all.

This is an good effort but I don't think this will be helpful anyway because we may not see those tokens on that list not too many times because only cheap tokens or coins will gain this much growth so that won't last long but if some coin gaining constant growth then it will be watch out for future long term investment.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

This is a good idea and I hope you will maintain the tempo and keep updating the thread, also I will advise, you edit and put it under the first so that we can easily track and compare the with the previous weeks.
Good work and a very interesting idea. I support you keep new images on the top so we can easily find to make comparison easy for us. Keep working hard mate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: