Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC reach 10k$ at this time?  (Read 867 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

Over time the market recovered but Bitcoin still can not reach the value of $ 8000 and to reach the $ 10,000 mark will be extremely difficult. We still have to wait until things really recover, and a lot of information is coming out that everything will happen in August.
Everyone believed in miracles in August and did not give any exact reason. I believe that if you want the market to have a good recovery then people should not sell panic during this period and consider very well about their investment in July because the big investment funds will definitely take Join Cryptocurrency to invest

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guya what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.
try not to see much development in the request. On the off chance that the request really expanded, we would see the exchanging volumes reflect that, and the exchange action on Bitcoin's system too. The market is being controlled by expansive players always, and the ongoing increment unquestionably smells of that. In the event that individuals were truly purchasing since they figure the cost will go up, you would see a more progressive increment rather than one monster green flame. The same applies to the dumps we have been experiencing in the most recent months.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

I think the $ 10k target is very easy and I'm sure the bitcoin price by the end of this year's $ 10k target will be achieved and will definitely provide a lot of profit for those who hold bitcoin and for those who buy bitcoin.
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

Probably yes but we can't tell when is the right time it reaches the $10K mark. Current price is between $7300-7400 for almost a week now. There is a big chance that it continues to move forward at might surpass the $10K mark at the end of the year.
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

I think for this year BTC prices are still below 10K $. see from various companies that still do not support bitcoin. For example Google is still banning bitcoin and Facebook ads, this is one of the declining bitcoin prices at the beginning of last year.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guya what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.
As of this moment, the price is stock at 6k USD and it will continue in the coming days. However, by the end of this year especially at the last quarter, it will slowly increased as the demand will gets high on that time. People who have bitcoins will surely hold it sinced they want to spend it in the last month of 2018.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

As of this moment, the price is stock at 6k USD and it will continue in the coming days. However, by the end of this year especially at the last quarter, it will slowly increased as the demand will gets high on that time. People who have bitcoins will surely hold it sinced they want to spend it in the last month of 2018.

where did you find that the price is stuck at around 6k? because recently I look unto it and the price is about 7420 dollar?too far from what you are saying, anyway 10k is not impossible to happen with a small run within the year it can hit that value.
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

Yes, I think that in the near future it will grow and maybe even more 10 thousand dollars.We all know that bitcoin has fallen more than once, and then rose with new forces.I think it will be the same now.Only time is needed
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

$10k is still achievable if the price continue to go up with only some minor corrections. The growth of bitcoin this year is not so fast if you compare it last year. But there are still some months remaining and many are hoping that market will start its bullish trends in the next several weeks. The 4th quarter of this year might bring us surprise about possible bullrun.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

First of all, I believe the Bitcoin price will not dump to below $3,000 in this cycle as the prediction I heard from some trading groups.
I know the Bitcoin price has increased because some people have created rumors about the adoption of the Bitcoin ETF fund that will be decided in August.
My prediction is the Bitcoin price still has the chance to reaches $10,000 in this year again.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

At this time BTC can not grow so fast, but by the end of 2018, BTC can achieve this price. Follow me, you should not expect too high. If you expect high you will fall heavy.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

I think the bitcoin price will continue to decrease, why?, because as you can see the supply and demand is insufficient which means not enough to pump up back to its normal price.

At the year 2017 which the bitcoin shock the world by it's phenomenon price which it gain popularity, and as of now the current price of bitcoin is almost 10k below. I speculate that after this year 2018, i think we can see that bitcoin will be more, than it is now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

no I think,bitcoin just got a momentum. so we need to wait for big moment but at this time btc will hit 10k$,personally I am not expect.most important think is market recovering strongly over the past few days.so it's positive.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

Now it is hard to reach, but if in the next few weeks, perhaps 1 month to the price of BTC will rise, now the market is green again.

m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

According to my calculations, reaching the price of 10,000 dollars will take Bitcoin about a month, but maybe faster. Every day more positive news is coming out and soon ETF will probably be approved.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Rooting for that price again.
Looks like bitcoin had been forgotten again and it needs a pump like that for people to see the truth.

I know bitcoin value will rise in the future but it might really need it now just so to boost the other users trust with it.
Going to altcoins have been helping with the dump and it is not good.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Obviously people are celebrating the price hype in the coinmarketcap of bitcoin i'm not kill joy of the happiness about your expectations for the price incraese goes hit 10k usd in this month i think not maybe second week of August until September the price hyoe are continue until race 10k usd value.

alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

At the present time, I think the high bitcoin price will be able to recover to $ 10000, you can see that the market is showing signs of strong recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly rising. In the recent past, the market is starting to adjust slightly. I think these are the moves needed to increase the bitcoin price in the near future.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Your this time you mean this year right? Sudden changes of BTC is unpredictable to the point we don't know if the chart is fooling us or not. Think of the last year's chart the needle strike we've faced was unbelievably crazy. In just four months it already rose up to almost $17000 added
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

$10K is achievable this time but we do not when is the exact time. Bitcoin value remains strong at $7400 mark for a few days now. Waiting for another chance that it moves forward to hit the $10K margin. No big changes happen so we hope that at the start of August bull market begins to surpass our $20K BTC price speculation at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: