Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC reach 10k$ at this time?  (Read 867 times)
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I think that's a very cheap target and I'm sure by the end of this year the bitcoin price could exceed the $ 10k price you just need to wait until the bitcoin price can be expensive and wait until there's good news for cryptocurrency.
Good said sir. But pumping and dumping is the main characteristics of the crypto world. But i have positive faith on BTC. I think after end of this year BTC will reach new value. So Don't get panicked sir, please keep patience and faith on BTC.         

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melfwaz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

I think that's a very cheap target and I'm sure by the end of this year the bitcoin price could exceed the $ 10k price you just need to wait until the bitcoin price can be expensive and wait until there's good news for cryptocurrency.
Good said sir. But pumping and dumping is the main characteristics of the crypto world. But i have positive faith on BTC. I think after end of this year BTC will reach new value. So Don't get panicked sir, please keep patience and faith on BTC.         
I think that bitcoin price really deserve to reach to 10000$ in current time, even when the current bullish market started, it was expected that bitcoin price will easily cross 10000$ level but unfortunately some bad news restricted the price to reach to that level.
cryptosfr

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Will BTC reach 10k$ at this time? 

First  BTC have to  break  8k-8k2 resistance  and  its not  gonna be  easy . once  we break it  next  one is at 10k  ( 2 month ago resistance ) and then 12k...  so its  not  gonna be easy  specialy  during  summer ....  but  lets  wait and  see ^^

I was right , we didnt break  8k2 resistance zone  and  now we are testing  6k1 support  zone ...  so  we  made a nice  2k  range  during the last  2 month lol .  Its gonna  be hard to reach 10K  in the next days   in  my opinion . trade carefully guys
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guya what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.
:'(Well its really disappointing if we observe the movement of bitcoin Cry . Btc is falling down day by day as it was $6.5k yesterday and today its just $6.1k. Really unsatisfying.  But as per my predictions, btc will hit $10k in 1-2 months and after that ,at the end of the year btc will surpass $20k. Let's see what happens.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
lilli_stitch

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guya what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.
:'(Well its really disappointing if we observe the movement of bitcoin Cry . Btc is falling down day by day as it was $6.5k yesterday and today its just $6.1k. Really unsatisfying.  But as per my predictions, btc will hit $10k in 1-2 months and after that ,at the end of the year btc will surpass $20k. Let's see what happens.

Where do you get these numbers from? I certainly hope you're right, but how do you know it will go up this high? What data are you using or what information makes you think this?

It's really hard to predict bitcoin because no one knows what can happen next. It's the most unpredictible thing in the world right now. Too many things can affect it and any time. Overall it is quite optimistic though because it is valued by many investors and is a useful way to send money.
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

the graph net worth of bitcoin shows that it have high chance to reach 10k$ by 2 - 3 months or at least by the end of this year so my faith is rock solid.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

yes you are right, you only need to wait for the market price to grow before selling your coins and that is the reason why you should invest today while the value are still low.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

We are not realy sure about it but i hope it will reach at that price again before the end of this year. Because this coming year bitcoin will raised again back to 20,000$ and we will be very happy about that.
Yes we cannot say anything clear about bitcoin, but it is expected and even the expert are hopeful about bitcoin price that I tis going to cross 10k very soon. Therefore I think that still bitcoin price is trading low and I think that if we will buy bitcoin in current price will surely give us a good profit in next few weeks.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I don't understand why you are so optimistic about the price of BTC. Shouldn't you be reasonable about BTC? The price of a good speculative product doesn't go up all the time.

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

I think that bitcoin price really deserve to reach to 10000$ in current time, even when the current bullish market started, it was expected that bitcoin price will easily cross 10000$ level but unfortunately some bad news restricted the price to reach to that level.

Already more than 6 months the price of bitcoin has not reached $ 10,000, even though at the end of June or early July everyone was optimistic that the price could reach $ 10,000 because it had reached $ 9850, unfortunately the price continued to be dumped and now remaining $ 6400, I hope this month the price could reach $ 7500 then the month The front can reach $ 10,000.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Already more than 6 months the price of bitcoin has not reached $ 10,000, even though at the end of June or early July everyone was optimistic that the price could reach $ 10,000 because it had reached $ 9850, unfortunately the price continued to be dumped and now remaining $ 6400, I hope this month the price could reach $ 7500 then the month The front can reach $ 10,000.
We were being well played by the whales or manipulation all was expecting that it will cross that 10k price but it didn't so to sas to say that trap creates more bearish with confidence of the whales of its ETF rejection from Wrinklesvoss and then followed by delaying tactics. For the mean time we are in lower level and as it seems we are waiting for new fresh bews that can reverse the trend or continue this momentum.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

I don't understand why you are so optimistic about the price of BTC. Shouldn't you be reasonable about BTC? The price of a good speculative product doesn't go up all the time.

Why not? It reaches $20k last year, so there is a possibility that it will gonna reach that price again, or more than the value of last year especially now that the demand is increasing as the day is passing by so we are positive enough that it could reach that value, just keep faith in everything that we are doing especially in crypto and it will be worth it in the end.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

Why not? It reaches $20k last year, so there is a possibility that it will gonna reach that price again, or more than the value of last year especially now that the demand is increasing as the day is passing by so we are positive enough that it could reach that value, just keep faith in everything that we are doing especially in crypto and it will be worth it in the end.
We must always be positive thinking because it will increase our self-confidence and that of other people for the successful implementation of cryptocurrencies in the world financial system. Everything can happen and I am very sure if someday that Bitcoin will become a very strong and large financial system. We have faced the initial phase and this must be maintained. 10K USD, 20K USD, 30K USD is not impossible. It's all because it's been a long time that Bitcoin always shows surprises and also makes many miracles. We will get the best pase, so keep trying to make sure that Bitcoin is the best.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

I don't know when it reach $10k. But I believe we have not to wait more for it. I believe in 2018 it will cross this barrier.
Richeniko55

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

Bitcoin might get back $10k until the end of this year. I don't see it going back to $20k though. We have bullish news but still not a bullish market.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

that's what people want right now since bitcoin has grow from 6000$ to 8000$ recently so the possibilities for it to grow to 10000$ is very much possible.

Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

As i watched markets for years i think bitcoin can best attain 9000$ this summer time. I assume want to attend subsequent month to look the price at 10000$. better wait and not sell bitcoin now whilst maximum of people move on vacantion and who've bitcoin promote it now or already began promoting on the start of summer season.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

if you take changes in prices recently, then such a probability is present only for this you need time
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Since bitcoin is already trusted have faith in it, it has a possibility that bitcoin will be raising up as what we have expected. Maybe it is reached again 20k dollars at the market price. Aside from that, we are waiting for the result of ETF to be approved and hopefully, it has a big impact on the bitcoin price. So, the best thing to do now just wait and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: