Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for [ Job and Crypto ]  (Read 353 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I am quite satisfied with my life .

How long do you spend for Job and Crypto everyday?
My job takes me 8 hours a day to do it, and I have used 1 hours a day to read, research and analyze crypto's charts.
I don't understand how can you spend 4 hours to learn about crypto coin every day? you don't need to relax, meet friends, do you?
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I was also a student a few months before, but graduated now, I also do the same, and I used crypto to earn and learn at the same time, because of crypto I was able to provide the funds I need for school and also for my family.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

How long do you spend time for class? How long for other school related activities?
It is great for you to start early. Crypto, in my opinion, is still young and booming. You might not need to work after you finish school. Best of luck!
mokong11

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

Me I spend 7 hours to my work and 1 hour in a week in crypto currency. I'm not spending all my time in crypto because I never earned lots of money from it its just a past time for me and if I earned its just an extra money for me. To be honest I'll never earned big by doing crypto I don't know I think I need to study and research more about crypto currency.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

that's nice you've been interested in the world of cryptocurrency, but do not let that interfere with your lessons, I became a bounty hunter in this forum working half the time to supplement my income and also learn about the world of cryptocurrency.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

I spend 1 hour a day searching cryto infomations. Beside that i have my job to make stable salary. Do not depend only on cryto.
westlake4

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

8 hours for main job, 1 - 2 hours per day for crypto world, the rest is for my family
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

i do spend my time 6 hours in my bounty campaign, airdrop and etc. i have a day job and need to live like normal life, and also i am happy teaching newbie who want to know and participate of how to get involve in crypto industry.

its a smart way to educate yourself and find time for everything, just continue what you are doing and everything will turn yourself a successful in life. good luck with your study both in crypto and school  
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Now I spend 3-4 hours on the trade, watching news and everything else. I want to try to make it my main job, but for the time being I'm worried because of market instability. It seems to me that it is worth part of the money to invest in mining, so that there is some permanent income. In general, it's all very interesting for me and I'm going to delve more into this direction.
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

It is best to work and engage in projects. There is no possibility to do just one thing, the market is gradually starting to unfold and this gives some hope. If you look at that for the last 2 days the total market volume has risen by 20% this is a very good trend which can give a start to a new rocket.
Thank you I will try to learn in Crypto. I will research on Blockchain technology. I like it. I hope that Crypto will grow and become people
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I am a student as well and wow. Good for you who can spare 4 hours for crypto researches. I have quite a hectic schedule and got so many things to do in school so I feel lucky giving at least an hour for this forum. It is difficult to have a job here full time because I have other priorities but if you're schedule is not too tight then you can be persistent here because there are a lot of opportunities here.

chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

You are a good student, I like your attitude.
I spend the time for work 8 hours in a day, and the time for crypto and or other activities (everyday) in here, I can spend 5-9 hours a day.
I think student shouldn't spend many times and invest for crypto.
You should focus for study.
Trust me!
What's the problem mate? Are you can give the explanation, why should a student focus on the study?
Out of there are many students who want to have a side-job. And I think when student work in crypto, will not interfere with his lessons as a student.
I guess that's not a problem when students want to earn money from crypto.
Research about the crypto are giving an information about the blockchain technology
I totally agree with you. To seek the knowledge is not only in schools or universities especially the science about blockchain technology because there is not a lesson about it in a school or university.

oh. Good ideal. Because study in university is not enough for us, I often research about economic, Crypto News, New ICO, Market chart, stoke,.... It is good more some students spend time to play video game, facebook,...
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Balance these. study and crypto . do not give one to crypto. Do not when banned crypto. Study is always good. when investing also please be careful. good times and bad times definitely coming so please be vigilant. please be good at bad times. bad times means always your trade get loss, ICO's not working, fund hacked. these are objections you will get. do not get up set. move on

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

My job takes me 8 hours a day to do it, and I have used 1 hours a day to read, research and analyze crypto's charts.
I don't understand how can you spend 4 hours to learn about crypto coin every day? you don't need to relax, meet friends, do you?
My family is quite poor and I think I need independent about money in order to help my parents. when I start to work with Crypto, I spend 5-6 hours to do Airdrop, Bounty,....
Then I have used reward to hold or exchange to ETH and invest to ICO which I trust. I have research Forex, however Forex is so difficult.

The rest is about 12 hours. Relax, meet friends are only make me about 1-2 hours everyday. I don't have other choosing but I am really satisfied with my life
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

that's great you are very interested in the world of cryptocurrency, I work full time in this forum as a bounty hunter to supplement my income until I find my new job.  Smiley
chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

I think student shouldn't spend many times and invest for crypto.
You should focus for study.
Trust me!
I disagree with you on this, will a student spend 24 hours all on study all through a day, it’s good to be knowledgeable and creative. I’m a student too and take care of everything expenses in school with my crypto money and doesn’t affect my studies.
Oh you are well student. My opinion is shoudn't spend 4-5 hours like his. Because He need more time to Relax, and sleep.... spend many time to Crypto( work on computer) is not good for our health.
telephonedroid

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

It's good to have free time for cryptography . I am due to work ,I do not spend more than 2-3 hours a day .
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

Good for you, it all depends how much time you can give crypto understanding, normally I just spend an hour daily for crypto updates.

chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

that's great you are very interested in the world of cryptocurrency, I work full time in this forum as a bounty hunter to supplement my income until I find my new job.  Smiley
Oh I am doing few bounty program, I can't work more 4 hour. I often feel eyestrain. You are hard working.
Good luck and earn much reward
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

no matter how old you are, cryptocurrency is open to all people, it's important that you do not leave your lessons at school, everyone here sharing opinions about cryptocurrency, I spend the day in this forum as a bounty hunter and airdrop.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: