Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for [ Job and Crypto ]  (Read 359 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I am quite satisfied with my life .

How long do you spend for Job and Crypto everyday?
at this time I have not fully use my full time because currently I still run the routine activities and my daily work here needed the right division of time and correctly so that all can be well controlled
chienmluc2

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

It's good to have free time for cryptography . I am due to work ,I do not spend more than 2-3 hours a day .
I am like you but I have free time during work time, I often research and updates new information during free time .
sometimes my work makes me much time and I only spend one hour for Crypto
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I'm full time on crypto so I spend my time almost every hours on crypto everyday. Looking for some ICOs, trading, read news and updates about cryptocurrency, doing some bounties and many else. Back in the day when I had a job, I spend 8 hours on working and when I have free time I use it on crypto.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 11:21:55 AM by Ramtapsbtc

It's good to know that you start young here in crypto. Continue your research about crypto and learn more about it but don't forget your real life, you might drown here in cryptosphere.  Cheesy
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

I work as an economist in a bank. But 3-4 hours a day I share crypto. I think that the crypto market is a promising developing direction, but I don’t see myself earning enough money for crypto, and quit my job. My job is a stable income. And crypto is an unstable and uneven income.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

I don't work anywhere and only do crypto. I like to participate in bounty campaigns and a little bit of trading on the crypto market. This work takes me 10-12 hours a day, but I don't feel it, because I really like crypto. I see the future in block chains.
stasiulman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

I have a fulltime job, and I do not hurry to do the cryptocurrency the main type of work. My work in the field of information technology, so that even at work I can safely deal with crypto, study and analysis. In my spare time I prefer to rest from the computer and the Internet. So 70% of my time is work and crypto, and 30% rest.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

About the same, then I just have a break at weekends mostly other than checking the crypto news. Can get tiring though.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Ramtapsbtc

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

I work as an economist in a bank. But 3-4 hours a day I share crypto. I think that the crypto market is a promising developing direction, but I don’t see myself earning enough money for crypto, and quit my job. My job is a stable income. And crypto is an unstable and uneven income.

We should also consider the county where you live bud. My guess is you are living in a developed country where the cost of living is high that is why you said that earnings in crypto is not enough. If someone living in developing countries, earnings here in crypto is much higher than that of their regular jobs.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

I am also a student. I learned only 4 hours a day the rest I use to find a potential bounty. I think I work for crypto 8 hours a day.

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

I spend about five hours a day in the encrypted money market,Because the blockchain and encryption money market still exist a lot of opportunities, you need to learn more knowledge, so more likely to have to make money from this market, so I will study harder.

Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

We should also consider the county where you live bud. My guess is you are living in a developed country where the cost of living is high that is why you said that earnings in crypto is not enough. If someone living in developing countries, earnings here in crypto is much higher than that of their regular jobs.
But if we study and crypto do not give one to crypto. When investing also please be careful. When good and bad is coming so please be on the lookout. Please be good at bad times. Bad times mean your trades always get losses, ICO does not work, funds hacked. And this is the objection you will get.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

It is good you spend time to study ,however, you should always prioritize your education or studies over cryptos, 4 hours a day is a lot to devote to cryptos, it can really distract you from studies
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

So far, I am on vacation, and decided to take all my vacation to ICO and bounty, so now I'm doing it from morning till evening!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

As for managing my time for both job and crypto, it’s pretty easy as long I can organize and discipline myself.

In the morning, I do my job as a bounty manager (e.g., distributing tokens) and customer support in the project that I’m in. After lunch, I continue my job and also doing other bounties at the same time.

In late afternoon, I take a break to refresh myself by going to malls and hanging out with my best buddy or with some friends.

Before I am going to sleep, I usually record videos for the bounties that I have joined because of no to less noise outside.

This is my habit, and I love my life by being a cryptomaniac.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

I think student shouldn't spend many times and invest for crypto.
You should focus for study.
Trust me!
My thoughts also, there will always be time to make money, but iff you miss out on picking some valuable skills through education, you might have some difficulty in the future.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

I am a student and I love cryptocurrency. almost every time I study and also study cryptocurrency. I am interested in cryptocurrency because I can get many benefits. I can learn and also benefit from bounty campaign

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
TYPEcoin

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

I am a man with wife and two children with regular job part time and my own business, I cannot physically spend 4 hours per day to research and work and cryptocurrencies, but I do, lol. Smiley
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

For me is one hour a day investing in cryptos absolutely enough! But I am not trading, if u trade then u need sure much more time.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

It's very difficult for me to talk about what is happening now with trading and bounty projects in general. It seems to me that many participants try to work on some projects, but in the end it is not paid properly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: